INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: NOMAD JUKEBOX / ZEN  (Read 39328 times)

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:NOMAD JUKEBOX / ZEN
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2004, 04:03:13 pm »

Dom,

Can you email me one of those files?

steve @ jriver.com

SteveG

« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2004, 05:05:54 pm »

Dom,

Thanks  for the file. That helped alot. The problem is fixed and will be posted Monday.

Steve

Nolonemo

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm still a malla!
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2004, 05:27:15 pm »

Please confirm that you have version 9.0.42 of the plugin and MC 10.0.93. 'Multiple Artists' has been disabled for a while and should only be 'Artist'.

Does this mean that we no longer have the ability to choose to designate MC's "Album Artist (auto)" field as the field to be transferred to the Zen's "Artist" field?  I really really liked that (keeps one-track artists off of the Zen's artist list).

SteveG

« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2004, 09:04:14 am »

Everyone,

The fix regarding the playlists is now available as Plugin 9.0.43.

Nolonemo,

Yes. This change was a sacrifice that was made to make the overall synchronization much more intelligent and efficient.

Steve

Nolonemo

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm still a malla!
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2004, 10:40:54 am »

Everyone,

Nolonemo,

Yes. This change was a sacrifice that was made to make the overall synchronization much more intelligent and efficient.

Steve

Steve, IMO, that is a move in the wrong direction.  Since I have a lot of compilations, if I update the plugin, I will end up with an artist list that is easily twice, if not three times the present length.  Since I have a 60GB jukebox, that effectively means that scrolling through artists becomes unworkable.

I suppost I could create a custom field (eg, "artists"), copy all the "artist" fields to "artists" and then copy all the "album artist (auto)" to "artist" as a workaround.  But that's a kludge compared to the elegant way MC handled the issue before.

In fact, I had hoped that you would add an option to add more flexibility to how fields are transferred from MC9 to the Zen, including the ability to concatenate fields.  For example, because of the Zen's browsing structure, I use the naming scheme "artist - album" for the [album] field so that albums within a genre will cluster by artists and so that I can identify the "greatest hits" albums.  To be able to see just the album title in MC's library veiw, I created a custom [albums] field that I copy the [album] contents to.  Then I rename the [album] filed from my PC's directory structure which takes the form of "artist - album".  MC is set up to display the [albums] field in library view, not [album].  But it would be much nicer if i could just set the Zen transfer album field to "[artist] - [album]" for transfers.

Anyway,  I hope you will restore the option to the plugin.  Fortunately I still have the old version of the plugin on my machine.

SteveG

« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2004, 01:38:07 pm »

Nolonemo,

This can not be restored at this time. It is the tradeoff that was made to make synching more universal across all players and ultimately more intelligent in how it relates to MC. Sorry that it has a negative impact on you. Even if you use the old plugin, it will not interact with current MC 10 very well.

Steve

Nolonemo

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm still a malla!
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2004, 04:50:34 pm »

I'm crushed.  I guess I'll have to stay with MC9 -- but I sure wanted that new theatre view.   :'(

Dopas

• Junior Woodchuck
  • MC rocks ... keep up your good work!
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2004, 03:10:35 pm »

Everyone,

Steve

I have just downloaded this fix. But I'm afraid it didnt fix the problem at all. I still have empty playlists. I even now have some of the playlists that I was able to fix before with manual downloads empty again.
This sounds like there is an unhandled error in the code that causes some loop to exit.

Thanks
Dom
Media Center 12.X/13.x
Handheld: IPOD 60GB, Creative Vision:M
Media Receiver: DLink DSM-320

SteveG

« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2004, 04:41:12 pm »

Dom,

Please find a playlist that has files that are disappearing and send me one of the files.

Thanks,

Steve (steve @ jriver.com)

Robert Taylor

• Living in a Smokeless Zone...
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2004, 05:54:05 am »

Having just upgraded to MC 10.0.101, I find that accessing the Nomad 3 via firewire is EXTREMELY slow, and CPU use on my server skyrockets while I'm trying to access the Nomad as well. I'm using the latest plugin - 9.0.43

I was using the IEEE1394 connection for peer-t-peer networking between two of my machines. I switched this off, thinking it may have had some impact.

It didn't...

Media Center Registered 10.0.101 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 1837 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 183 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1400 / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1233 (xpsp2.030604-1804) / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32         DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0002)

Ripping /   Drive E: PIONEER DVD-ROM DVD-116   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive F:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: Yes  Soundfile:   C:\WINDOWS\Media\CDRippingIsComplete.wav

Burning /  Drive F: PIONEER  DVD-RW  DVR-106D   Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
  Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None
Cheers
Rob

SteveG

« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2004, 09:07:58 am »

LunchmeatVoom,

Is it equally slow with other applications? Not much has changed recently in the way MC and Nomad interact.

Steve

Robert Taylor

« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2004, 06:20:18 am »

Steve,

Now here's a funny thing...

I generally have my Nomad hooked up to the machine where my MP3s are (my Media Server machine if you like) via IEEE1394.

Recently I bought a 6-pin to 6-pin IEEE1394 cable to hook my main workstation to my server.

Tonight I've found that when I connect the Nomad to the 1394 port on the server, I get the "found new hardware sound" on my workstation, and can access the Nomad from MC on the workstation (obviously not transfer MP3s to it though). I guess this is a "feature" of 1394 - it's just a daisy chain of devices, the fact that a device is plugged into another machine make no difference, as it's still on the 1394 bus.

Anyways:
  • I downloaded and reinstalled the Nomad plugin, and it made no difference. If I fire up MC with the Nomad disconnected, and then connect it and power on, CPU use in MC jumps to anywhere from 50-90%.
  • I re-installed MC again, and it made no difference.
  • I completely un-installed MC, and removed all vestiges of it from my server, then re-installed from scratch. Now, it seems to work perfectly.

Duh! I don't know what happened to MC / Nomad plugin, but the old clean sweep and full re-install seems to have done the trick in this instance.

I have now found another wee problem with Nomad. If I right-click on an Artist or Album in the tree and Send-to -> Nomad, the Action Window flashes and nothing happens. If I use drag and drop, it works fine.
Cheers
Rob

SteveG

« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2004, 09:04:02 am »

Lunch,

When I right click on an 'Artist/Album' or 'Album in the tree and select 'Send-to' Nomad, the AW blinks and shows the files as queued. If I click transfer they transfer without a problem. Can you tell me where and how in that sequence of events you are seeing a failure?

Steve

loraan

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #113 on: March 31, 2004, 02:18:40 pm »

But it would be much nicer if i could just set the Zen transfer album field to "[artist] - [album]" for transfers.

I heartily second this request.

Robert Taylor

« Reply #114 on: March 31, 2004, 03:53:57 pm »

Steve, I am at work now, so can't test just at the moment.

What I was seeing, though, was the flashing of the AW, but no files seem to be queued. I tried Send-To twice, and still the AW queue was empty. Then I dragged and dropped and the AW updated straight away.

I will test again tonight...

I see that someone has posted  a message about similar behaviour using right-click / send-to to queue files up the CD burner in the latest version.
Cheers
Rob

Robert Taylor

« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2004, 03:31:47 am »

Just installed build 103 - Right-Click / Send-To Nomad still has problems.

My first Send-To flashed the AW AND queued the files. Subsequent Send-To operations flash the AW, but do NOT queue the files for transfer.

Cheers
Rob

SteveG

« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2004, 11:54:32 am »

Lunch,

This is fixed in today's build.

Steve

darkAngelChild

• Recent member
  • I might be a porcupine.
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2004, 12:57:43 pm »

Hi,
My Zen Xtra 60Gb just arrived today and I am using MC to copy all my files accross to it and it is working excellently. It is copying them all accross fast and smoothly.

A few questions I had though
-How can i get a list of all the songs on my zen in a playlist on my pc so I can use it to for instance view a list of songs that are not currently on the zen.
-is there any way to use panes when viewing the songs on my zen
-i read the request about 'multiple artist' and i agree that having them labeled as this would be a huge benefit for my compilation albums. i can see how some people might not want it though and i was wondering if it might be possible to allow us to be able to chose between the two methods.

thank u for a great program that is making my zen work like a charm.

darkAngelChild

• Recent member
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2004, 02:01:45 pm »

:-[ :-[
In the middle of the transfer my zens batteries died. MC displayed an error then wiped out the list i had spent 3 hours making.
i plugged in the zen to the charger and got power back instantly but my whole playlist had been wiped off. this is a pretty big bug as i lost 5454 tracks i had spent ages chosing and wasted hours on.
hope its fixed.  thanks

Nolonemo

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm still a malla!
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2004, 02:14:06 pm »

-i read the request about 'multiple artist' and i agree that having them labeled as this would be a huge benefit for my compilation albums. i can see how some people might not want it though and i was wondering if it might be possible to allow us to be able to chose between the two methods.

dark angel, I too hope that J River will not only restore but expand this functionality to the Zen plugin.  I don't care whether the functionality is different for different players, I just want the best functionality for MY player.  Ah well....

Until J River changes its mind, here's a workaround.  Great a new tag field called Artists (plural, that is, as opposed to the standard singular).  Use the Library Tools -> Move/Copy Fields to copy the contents of the Artist field to the Artists field (this creates a backup of the original Artist field).  Now use the same function to copy the contents of the Album Artists (auto) field to the Artist field.  Now when you transfer files to the Zen, your compilations will have "Multiple Artists" as the artist.  In MC, if you want to compilations to display that way, set the column to either Album Artist (auto) or Artist.  If you want to see the individual artists in the compilation in MC, set the column type to Artists.

I use a similar scheme to overcome the fact that on the Zen you can't sort by artist within a genre, but go straight to an album view.  (Note that this method works becuase I store the mp3s in each album in a folder that follows the naming scheme of "artist - album").  I created a custom tag field called Albums.  I use the copy field command to copy the Album tag to Albums.  Then I use the get properties from filename command, checking only the directory button and assigning the directory to the Album tag, to fill the Album tag with artist - album.  In MC I set the column for the album names to Albums to show only the album title (because I have a column showing the artist just to the left of the album column), but in the Zen, albums will display as, for example, "Emmylou Harris - Angel Band", so when I go into the country genre and scroll, I'll see all of Emmylou's albums grouped together.

The problem with these workarounds is that your standard tags no longer hold the standard information.  That's not a problem as long as you stay within the world of MC, because of the flexibility you have in how to display tags.  But if you wanted to give the files to someone else, you'd have to restore the contents of your custom fields to the standard fields first.

That's why in an ideal world MC would allow us to map any MC tag to any Zen tag, and better yet, concatinate tags (so you could map your MC Artist and Album tags to the Zen as "Artist - Album", so you could get things to display the way you wanted in the Zen without screwing up the standard tag contents.  Hopefully, J River will do that one day.  It would be a killer feature.

SteveG

« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2004, 02:16:20 pm »

darkAngelChild,

When you say the playlist was wiped off, do you mean the tracks themselves or the playlist? Tracks don't get added to the playlists until the end of the Synchronization process, so in your situation (player shutting down) it does not surprise me that the files are not in the playlist, but the files should still be on Zen. If this is the case, the next sync will skip the files which are on Zen, continue from there and then add everything to the playlists at the end. If the tracks were lost because Nomad choked, I think it is a Nomad issue.

-How can i get a list of all the songs on my zen in a playlist on my pc so I can use it to for instance view a list of songs that are not currently on the zen.

Create playlists and smartlists in MC before transferring the files and then use synchronization (right click on Nomad Jukebox) to move the playlists.

-is there any way to use panes when viewing the songs on my zen

Not at this time.

This cannot be implemented at this time.

Nolonemo

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm still a malla!
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2004, 02:19:37 pm »

darkAngelChild,

This cannot be implemented at this time.

Steve, I had understood your previous post as saying that this functionality had been removed for what sounded like more of a policy reason than a technical reason.  Are there technical barriers to providing field mapping functionality in the handheld plugins?

SteveG

« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2004, 02:25:09 pm »

Nolonemo,

The change is both a policy change (making the tranfer of files and synchronization more universal from player to player) and technical. MC and its interaction with Portables is now designed around a track matching scheme based on Name, Artist, Album, Genre, and Track Number. Shifting the Artist name makes this much more complicated. We will look at trying to acomodate this in the future.

Steve

Nolonemo

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm still a malla!
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2004, 02:33:26 pm »

Thanks, Steve, I certainly can understand the complicated factor.  

darkAngelChild

• Recent member
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2004, 03:41:59 pm »

hi, thanks for the fast reply.

i hadnt made a playlist to begin with. i had simply dragged all files i wanted to move onto my player into the window for it in the action window. it then had all the files qued to go onto my handheld. after it told there was an error it wiped out this big que of files and i lost the list that had taken me hours to build.

As for matching the tracks, that would work if i only used one machine to get the files onto my zen but even then, unless i add files via the playlist each time and not just directly to the handheld by the method u provide then this wont keep track. is there no way to just have it read the list of files in the player and create a track from this or something? it can show all the files that are on it, surely it could also therefore create a playlist from them all in mc?

nolomeo, thanks for the suggestions but it sounds far far too complex and tricky for me. i simply want to be able to put files onto my zen without a lot of work and hassle. i dont want it to be a hugely complicated tricky affair. just want to get some new songs on my computer, click one or two buttons and they are on my player - quick and easy.

thanks for saying you will look into it in the future steve, that would be a huge help and greatly appreciated to make the process a relatively simple one. it would be ideal to be able to just chose what field in mc i want used on my player.

thanks again

darkAngelChild

• Recent member
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2004, 03:49:40 pm »

hi again,
have also noticed it seems to be freezing on certain tracks and not progressing any more. it just sits there, it has done this a few times now for me.

darkAngelChild

• Recent member
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2004, 07:49:08 pm »

just to update, it's done it yet again.
it doesn't seem to be getting past around 300 songs before it happens and once it happens, the cancel button no longer works. its totally frozen and needs to be crashed to get out of it  :-[

its going to take me ages to fill up my zen at this rate.

updated again:
now its sticking on the first file, cancel does not work to cancel the operation however clicking on the X does.
Removing the file it stuck on from the list seems to stop it sticking. certain files seem to be causing it to freeze.

darkAngelChild

• Recent member
« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2004, 05:45:40 am »

i went back to creatives software and it did it all without a glitch, copied them all accross perfectly.
one other thing i noticed though is that creatives software has an option for analysing audio - bpm and volume which is uses on my zen.
i noticed mc also has an analyse audio feature but is this compatible with my zen or is this just for within mc?

colecovision

• Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2004, 03:19:00 pm »

Hi all

This is my first post so i hope i haven't missed the answer to my query somewhere else.

Im trying to synchronize to my nomad zen xtra 30GB. When i right click on Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra (which appears on the left panel tree under drives and devices) I receive a pop up box saying 'Show queued files only' and not the synchronization box which I am told elsewhere in this forum, should appear. The program locks up for a few minutes then frees up again, often displaying a box saying-

'Server Busy - This action can not be completed as the other program is busy. Choose Switch To, to activate the busy program and correct the problem.'

Am I right clicking the right place?

Windows XP
Zen Xtra 30GB
Media Center 10.0.106
Nomad Jukebox plugin 9.0.43

darkAngelChild

• Recent member
« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2004, 03:35:01 pm »

Right click on it to get that option.

For me it didn't work so I went to creatives software which worked perfectly for all my files.

SteveG

« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2004, 04:11:06 pm »

darkangelchild,

What error did it tell you?

As for matching the tracks, that would work if i only used one machine to get the files onto my zen but even then, unless i add files via the playlist each time and not just directly to the handheld by the method u provide then this wont keep track. is there no way to just have it read the list of files in the player and create a track from this or something? it can show all the files that are on it, surely it could also therefore create a playlist from them all in mc?

Multiple PCs should not affect the matching as long as the files have the same Name, Artist, ALbum, Genre and Track Number. This works wheter you are using playlists or not. Be sure you are using 10.0.106.

In regards to the freezing, can you isolate a track it always freezes on?Can you send me this track (steve @ jriver.com).

colecovision,

Your list only shows 'Show queued files only' ?? Are there not other menu options including 'Synchroniztion' which when selected shows the Synchronization dialogue?

colecovision

« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2004, 10:47:25 am »

Hi Steve

I uninstalled my copy of media center, then installed it and it is now working correctly. I guess installing the various updates to 10.0 on top of each other meant something got screwy along the way. I'm happily playlisting now.

Thanks

colecovision

« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2004, 12:42:52 pm »

The new firmware 1.03.02 for the jukebox now has a play all tracks feature. This is a proper all tracks play mode and not just a preview mode. Means you no longer have to set up a play list with all your tracks on it anymore.

Just so you know.

darkAngelChild

• Recent member
« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2004, 07:20:28 am »

i isolated one of the files causing it and tried to send it with both notmad explorer and zen's software in explorer. with notmat explorer i get this message: 'error code 2560, description: Creative Labs Driver Error: 0xA00
The Creative driver could not read this file, it may be corrupted. Try re-ripping it from the source CD'.
With the standard zen driver I get: 'this file type is not supported'.

i guess it is a faulty mp3 but with mc it just causes it to sit there frozen. i tried to email it but mail.com keeps messing up and not letting me send it.

also, is there any way to edit the tags of the files on the zen so i can change their names etc. i can do this with both the creatives software and with notmad explorer.
can i also control the zen at all from it and play songs on it like i can do with notmad explorer?
final qu. in both explorer and creatives software i get panes to navigate the zens music. MC also has panes but how do i get them to show or use them with my zen?

thanks for the help

SteveG

« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2004, 09:51:06 am »

also, is there any way to edit the tags of the files on the zen so i can change their names etc. i can do this with both the creatives software and with notmad explorer.
can i also control the zen at all from it and play songs on it like i can do with notmad explorer?
final qu. in both explorer and creatives software i get panes to navigate the zens music. MC also has panes but how do i get them to show or use them with my zen?

These features are not currently available, but can be added in the future.

Steve

darkAngelChild

• Recent member
« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2004, 11:02:07 am »

thanks for the reply,
do u have any idea when they might be added? they are quite important ones and without them i will just stick to notmad explorer and creatives solutions as they are more feature rich and powerful.
if i know it will be added soon though then it might be worth waiting for.

also, i was only getting 6Mb/s according to the sync when i was transfering the files accross. ive seen reports of people getting like 40 or more. do u have any idea why it might be slow?

SteveG

« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2004, 01:21:53 pm »

darkAngelChild,

I do not know the timeline for implementation of these. Sorry.

In regards to the 6MB vs 40, I would expect MC to transfer at the same comparable rate as Creative's application.  Are you seeing one transferring faster than the other?

Steve

Dopas

• Junior Woodchuck
  • MC rocks ... keep up your good work!
« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2004, 08:57:58 am »

Dom,

Please find a playlist that has files that are disappearing and send me one of the files.

Thanks,

Steve (steve @ jriver.com)

Hello, I'm back.
I just sent you one of the files that keep making the playlists empty.

Thanks
Dom
Media Center 12.X/13.x
Handheld: IPOD 60GB, Creative Vision:M
Media Receiver: DLink DSM-320

SteveG

« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2004, 03:14:16 pm »

Moved from AVS forum....

Problem:
When I close Media Player and Nomad Jukebox is not attached, I get some kind of window that is looking for the Nomad and won't close.
Using version 10.0.111
Everything else is looking good.

water1

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2004, 04:24:19 pm »

I am using the .043 plugin.
If I close Media Player without playing music there is no problem.
If I close Media Player after playing a song from library a window titled "Initializing Nomad Jukebox" pops up with the message "Initializing Nomad Jukebox, Please wait...."
The window remains open for about 1 1/2 minutes but will eventually close. If you click the X you get a program not responding message.
John

SteveG

« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2004, 04:31:42 pm »

John,

Using 10.0.112, I still cannot replicate this. I have tried....

1) Playing files,  disconnecting Nomad, closing MC.
2) Disconnecting Nomad playing files, closing MC
3) Start MC, connect Nomad, play files, disconnect Nomad, close MC.
etc......

Can you give me the order you are connecting/disconnecting Nomad and initiating playback in order to see the result you are?  

Also, what OS are you running?

Thanks,

Steve

water1

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2004, 09:49:27 am »

Using WinXP.
Try number 4. ;) Nomad not connected. Start MC. Play a file from library. Close MC.
I normally do not have the Nomad connected unless I am transfering files.
John

SteveG

« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2004, 10:49:28 am »

John,

I can not reproduce this. The message "Initializing Nomad Jukebox..." occurs when MC trys to connect to Nomad Jukebox. If you drag a file across the Nomad Jukebox icon in the tree, this would occur, but I do not know of a way for this to occur if you are simply playing files. Another way for this to occur is if you click directly on the Nomad Jukebox or try to send files to the Nomad Juekbox.

Having said that, if you have been unable to initialize the Nomad which seems to be part of your problem, you may need to get the latest drivers from Creative.

If you can successfully connect to your Nomad, let me know and we can go from there.

Can you also confirm for me that you do not have "Enable WMDM support" checked under Tools->Options->Devices?

Steve

Steve

water1

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2004, 12:37:23 pm »

I will try your suggestions this evening.
John

water1

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2004, 04:28:30 pm »

Enable WMDM support is not checked.

I connected Nomad via firewire.
Transfered songs to Nomad.
Played songs from library.
Got same error message when exiting with Nomad attached.

Disconnected Nomad.
Opened MC.
Took no action.
Closed MC.
No error message.

Opened MC.
Played a song from library.
Closed MC.
Got error message.

John

Robert Taylor

« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2004, 04:40:45 pm »

I also get this message when exiting MC if I have had the Nomad connected during the session.

It is the same message which pops up when you first hook up the Nomad.

In my case, it only flashes up for an instant (1-2 secs max).

Cheers
Rob

SteveG

« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2004, 09:19:52 am »

John,

How are you initiating the play in MC and how are you initiating the close?

Steve

water1

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2004, 09:29:55 am »

How are you initiating the play in MC

Double click on the song listed in the Media Library/Audio view.

and how are you initiating the close?
Stopping playback then clicking X in upper right.
John

SteveG

« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2004, 10:35:23 am »

John,

I cannot replicate the call to Initialize the Nomad which you are seeing upon closure of MC. If you don't mind can I send you a plugin which will give me some messaging to try to figure out how this is possible? If so, drop me an email at

steve @ jriver.com

Thanks.

Nolonemo

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm still a malla!
« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2004, 01:43:52 pm »

I also get this message when exiting MC if I have had the Nomad connected during the session.

It is the same message which pops up when you first hook up the Nomad.

In my case, it only flashes up for an instant (1-2 secs max).

I've sometimes seen this but have just ignored it....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up