INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: NOMAD JUKEBOX / ZEN Issues  (Read 66781 times)

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
Re:NOMAD JUKEBOX / ZEN Issues
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2004, 10:21:53 am »

SteveG
It is NOMAD.
I reformated the zen then downloaded from 10.161 some playlists and they work fine.  Even when I connect to 11 I can see the playlists downloaded in 10
Next I checked 1 additional playlist to download in 11 and synced
the files synced but Now I have NO playlists on the zen.  
I still feel I don't have something checked properly.
I am going to have to revert back to 10 tonight to sync if we cannot get it fixed today.  I leave on vacation Friday and want the playlist on my zen.  
Again 10 works fine
and 11 was working at one time.....sometime prior to this release.

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2004, 10:44:14 am »

SteveG
I just installed 11.106, still no playlists
And no place to select WMDM in options.
10 has a place to check for download of playlists but 11 does not....
Is this correct or am I missing something?

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2004, 05:17:14 pm »

TXgary,

Try going to your Media Center 11 Plugins directory and delete your PDT.xml file. Then open MC 11 and see if things improve.

Thanks.

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2004, 08:09:50 pm »

I did what you ask, but no luck.
It never even attempts to download the playlists...
Again, in 10 you select to download playlists, here you don't.

SteveG

« Reply #204 on: October 21, 2004, 02:27:56 pm »

TXgary,

In 11 you click on your handheld in the Action Window and then you should see a button for 'Synchronize' . If you click on this button, the AW should expand and you can then check the playlists you want to send.

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #205 on: October 21, 2004, 05:09:42 pm »

Yes, that is what I do, but it is a very small window.
I think my problem is related to the two records that show up as a 2560?? and now when I sync with 11 it aborts the computer half way thru.  Not sure what is causing that.

Can I back off to 11.98 without a problem?

I am out of time as I travel tomorrow and have wrestle with this the past 3 days

SteveG

« Reply #206 on: October 21, 2004, 05:56:29 pm »

TXgary,

You can try. It should be OK, but not certain. If things were OK before in 98, they should be now as well.

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #207 on: October 21, 2004, 11:50:21 pm »

SteveG
I have some USB 2.0 issues with my main computer so not sure they are your problem.  Sorry.  I will work on it when I return.

Thanks for all your help.

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #208 on: November 07, 2004, 10:51:45 pm »

SteveG
I'm back and tried to sync with 11.117
No Luck.
oh I can sync but still no playlists.
I had my usb 2.0 ports repaired and am able to sync, but where are the playlists?
under 10 I had to check a box to download the playlists, but I don't see one in 11.
Not sure what to make of it.
and 10 is not much better as I get the program busy msg and can't get out of it..  
11.117 is strange in that I must wait until MC is open before I connect my Zen or else 11 will not come up ( If I have the connection made prior to opening 11).
What shall I try.

IanG

« Reply #209 on: November 08, 2004, 03:00:48 am »

11.117 is strange in that I must wait until MC is open before I connect my Zen or else 11 will not come up ( If I have the connection made prior to opening 11).

This looks vaguely similar to a problem I've just had where MC would detect a handheld as it came on line but not if it was already there when MC started.  My solution was to create a new library and start again!

Ian G.

SteveG

« Reply #210 on: November 08, 2004, 10:44:08 am »

Txgary,

If you have no playlists, MC probably is not identifying your Nomad as a Nomad, but rather as a generic WMDM device (which means,  no playlists). When you expand the Nomad in the tree, do you see a tree item for 'Playlists'? If not, then it confirms what I said above.

Why is this? It can be for a couple of reasons. Try starting MC and then go to File->OpenURL and type 'Showdeviceid'. Then click on the device in the tree and you should get a dialogue with a name in it. Please post this exact name for me and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #211 on: November 08, 2004, 12:13:36 pm »

SteveG wrote
"Try starting MC and then go to File->OpenURL and type 'Showdeviceid'. Then click on the device in the tree and you should get a dialogue with a name in it. Please post this exact name for me and we can go from there."

I tried this but no dialogue box appears.  
In the tree I do have items under NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra (My Jukebox) with ALBUMS, ARTISTS, GENRES, PLAYLISTS but nothing shows up in Playlists while the other topics have items in them.
In MC11 can you turn on WMDM and turn it off?
But I do have PLAYLISTS under the NOMAD int he tree.

Diverdown1964

• World Citizen
  • No matter where you go, there you are
« Reply #212 on: November 08, 2004, 12:18:44 pm »

Hi guys

I've been gone for 3 weeks, but I can confirm that I'm having this playlist problem as well with the current version - they've all disappeared from my Zen. I can't investigate further at the moment, but I will tonight.

Cheers

SteveG

« Reply #213 on: November 08, 2004, 02:18:46 pm »

TXgary and funnyguy,

Try going to plugin manager and delete the plugin. Let MC auto install the new plugin when you restart MC. If this still doesn't work, pelase email me your pdt.xml file from the \Data\Default Resources directory. There are some problems with the updating feature of MC and I think this is what is causing the problems. The next build of MC should put the correct files automatically in the correct place. I will be able to tell from the PDT.xml's that you send.

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #214 on: November 08, 2004, 04:53:19 pm »

I did everything you suggested, still no playlists.
I do not have your email address.
Please send me a personal message with your email in it and I will send the xml file you requested.

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #215 on: November 08, 2004, 04:55:42 pm »

SteveG
Here is the PDT file
 <!--  begin PDT
  -->
- <PDT version="1.0">
- <Device>
  <Type>0</Type>
  <Vendor>Creative</Vendor>
  <Name>NOMAD_MUVO</Name>
  <DeviceID>vid_041e&pid_4106</DeviceID>
  </Device>
- <Device>
  <Type>0</Type>
  <Name>NOMAD MuVo NX</Name>
  <DeviceID>vid_041e&pid_410c</DeviceID>
  </Device>
- <Device>
  <Type>0</Type>
  <Vendor>Apple</Vendor>
  <Name>iPod</Name>
  <DeviceID>apple_computer__inc.&ipod</DeviceID>
  <PlaylistBasePath>ROOT</PlaylistBasePath>
  </Device>
- <Device>
  <Type>1</Type>
  <Name>Dell Digital Jukebox</Name>
  <PluginName>Dell Digital Jukebox</PluginName>
  <InstallURL>http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/mc_data/plugins/hh_delljukebox11.mjp</InstallURL>
  </Device>
- <Device>
  <Type>1</Type>
  <Name>NOMAD Jukebox Zen NX</Name>
  <PluginName>Nomad Jukebox</PluginName>
  <InstallURL>http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/mc_data/plugins/hh_nomadjukebox11.mjp</InstallURL>
  </Device>
- <Device>
  <Type>1</Type>
  <Name>Creative JukeBox</Name>
  <InstallURL>http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/mc_data/plugins/hh_nomadjukebox11.mjp</InstallURL>
  </Device>
- <Device>
  <Type>1</Type>
  <Name>NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra</Name>
  </Device>
- <Device>
  <Type>1</Type>
  <Name>NOMAD Jukebox 3</Name>
  </Device>
- <Device>
  <Type>1</Type>
  <Name>NOMAD Jukebox Zen</Name>
  </Device>
- <Device>
  <Type>1</Type>
  <Name>Creative Zen Touch</Name>
  </Device>
  </PDT>

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #216 on: November 08, 2004, 05:17:47 pm »

SteveG
I downloaded 11.118 and now the playlists sync.........

I did not change anything else.  But it did work...
I will now sync all my playlists and see what happens

Sometime MC11 goes into the analyse the device mode and NEVER comes out.... I then reset my Nomad (erasing all data) and start again.  

Anyway, this looks good for playlist sync.

Thanks to all....

Diverdown1964

• World Citizen
« Reply #217 on: November 08, 2004, 08:43:07 pm »

Hi guys

I just downloaded tonight's build and playlists synced fine. Didn't do anything else at all.

Wierd & wonderful.....

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #218 on: November 09, 2004, 07:39:57 am »

A major problem does still exist in the syncing area.
If the sync aborts for some reason.  and lots of mine do as I am syncing 3200 songs and 100 playlists.  
When you to to restart, MC11 displays analysing devices and NEVER comes back.  the system is locked up.  I have to reforma the Nomad and start the sync all over again.
LAst night I was within 120 songs of finishing when it locked up.  Not sure why the lockup, but anyway, I restarted MC!! and got the message.  I let it set for 1 hr and never finished.  Once I reformat the Nomad everything starts again fine.
Any ideas, SteveG.

SteveG

« Reply #219 on: November 09, 2004, 08:25:35 am »

TXgary,

The PDT file you posted above it wrong and is the root of some(all?)  of the problems you are having. The new version should have fixed this, and from your later post perhaps it has started you on  the road to working well.

On the subject of the lockup, I would bet that after the lockup if you rebooted, you could continue with the sync although you would not have playlists yet (those are written after all the file transfers occur). We need to solve a few problems.

1) Lock up

* This should not occur and I cannot duplicate it. Can you try to isolate file (s) that might be causing this?

2) Rediscovery of the device

This is a combination of some bad driver support by Creative and our inability to fully release the connection to the Nomad after the lockup. I will try to come up with a better way to handle this.

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #220 on: November 09, 2004, 09:08:46 am »

Everything appears to work with playlists being created after the sync.
But, MC11 does some strange things as it is syncing a large amount of data.  I am syncing 3252 mp3 to my nomad zen.  I can never finish.  it either locks up or crashes and reboots automatically.  
MC11 is the only program I am experiencing this problem.  Not sure what to make of it.
When I restart, I cannot continue the sync because it goes into "analyzing Device" which will not complete.  It just set there forever, or so it seems.  I let it run 60 min with no resolution.
I aborted, reformat the nomad and start again.  I will try smaller chunks and see what happens.
Thanks for all your help SteveG

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #221 on: November 09, 2004, 09:15:07 am »

One more thing.
When I try to resync where it left off, MC11 does not appear to recognize the nomad as it does not go directly to the sync area, so I click on the "handheld device" at the bottom, and it locks up.... The cpu goes to 100% and stays there.  I have to do a hard reboot.
Any ideas?

SteveG

« Reply #222 on: November 09, 2004, 11:53:51 am »

TXgary,

After the lockup, please reboot your PC and see if you can continue after the reboot.

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #223 on: November 09, 2004, 12:11:02 pm »

NO, after I reboot, and load MC11 - which will not open if my nomad is attached and syncing.  So I unattach the nomad, open MC11 and connect the nomad for syncing.  At that point I get nothing.  The action window stays up and I have to click on handheld player or the drives & devices.  either gives me "please wait" "analyzing devices"  It never returns from that as I assume it is analyzing the handheld and doing it very slowly.  The hour glass shows movement, but the cpu is registering 100%.  Nothing can be done inside MC11 at this point.  I have to unhook the Nomad and force MC11 to close.  Just unhooking does nothing.  It appears to be analyzing the device, but certainly not the nomad as it is unhooked...The 100% cpu utilization stays until I force MC11 off.

SteveG

« Reply #224 on: November 09, 2004, 03:28:53 pm »

TXgary,

After the lockup, turn off your PC. Restart your PC and reopen MC. Are you saying after you do this, MC still hangs when you access your Nomad?

Steve

Nolonemo

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm still a malla!
« Reply #225 on: November 09, 2004, 03:29:24 pm »

txgary, when I was loading up my zen (7 or 8k worth of tracks) I ran into freeze/lock problems.  I ended up syncing genre by genre, and sidestepped the problem.  That was with MC10, I think.  Once I had the sucker loaded up, update syncs where I was adding or removing a dozen or so albums went fine.  

I know this doesn't address your problem, but chunking the initial upload may be a workaround.

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #226 on: November 09, 2004, 05:47:09 pm »

I broke it into pieces adding several playlists at a time.  when it would hang I would cancel it (yes it let me cancel it) then reboot and add the next few mp3s.  and it created playlist for everything.  I got to the end and it hung after creating the playlist, I rebooted, now it is "analyzing Devices" and appears to be hung doing that.  Why does it stick in "analyzing devices".  Big Problem.  
Now I cannot sync anymore - will have to redo the whole Nomad.  What a pain.  I am going to wait on the analyzing devices for awhile to see what happens - no change,  it is not locked but in a loop at 100% cpu forever. had to force off.  Back to square 1.

SteveG

« Reply #227 on: November 10, 2004, 10:00:54 am »

Why does it stick in "analyzing devices".  Big Problem.

Because Creative's drivers do not release themselves after the failure you are seeing. I do not know why it is failing on certain files. Again, Creative's drivers  should not hang when there is a failure, they should return with an error code.

I will send you an email with some suggestions on how to work on this.

Steve

jhechanova

• Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #228 on: November 23, 2004, 04:22:34 am »

I need some advice re. Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra (whew!). I just got this the other day and I've loaded under a thousand songs.

When I did a random playback, I noticed that there were some tracks which weren't encoded properly. Meaning, they would physically play but no sound would come out of it. When I checked, this would be typical for songs from the same album. Could this be because the album is copyrighted? However, when I converted it using Mediasource converter I had to convert it from cda to wma to wav to finally mp3 which was effectively transferred to the Nomad and which could be played. It was a darn long process though! Can anyone suggest a more convenient approach without my having to check each and every song transferred?

I understand the interface is USB 2.0. Because of this I bought a USB 2.0 PCI card so I could utilize the increase in bandwidth. However, whenever I connect the device, Windows always says something like you Hi-speed USB device is connected to a non hi-speed port. How can this be when I've already installed the drivers which came with the card plus I believe my Windows XP has the latest drivers from service pack 2. Any solutions?

Lastly, I noticed that the battery time was quite under achieving despite the 14 hour playback claim. Any feedback on this?

Please help. Thanks!

Jon

SteveG

« Reply #229 on: November 23, 2004, 12:52:43 pm »

Jon,

When I did a random playback, I noticed that there were some tracks which weren't encoded properly. Meaning, they would physically play but no sound would come out of it. When I checked, this would be typical for songs from the same album.

What file type are these files? Are they not playing back after a transfer to Zen using MC or something else?

Steve

jhechanova

• Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #230 on: November 23, 2004, 06:06:26 pm »

Steve,

To answer your query, the formats as shown were cda to wma to wav and finally to mp3.

Jon

SteveG

« Reply #231 on: November 24, 2004, 09:29:50 am »

Jon,

Where are the files not playing back correctly? On Nomad or in MC?

Steve

Markeau

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #232 on: November 27, 2004, 03:43:47 pm »

I had been using MC10 fine and earlier today sync'd fine with Creative Nomad Zen Xtra. Today I decided to try MC11 so installed it cleanly and restored my MC10 library to it.  Connected the Zen Xtra and MC11 said Plugin not installed. So installed the 11.0.07 plugin. Reconnected the player, MC11 seemed to find the player and shows Handheld Player in the Action Window, but clicking on it gives:

No handheld available, 1) Connect your handheld to the computer, 2) Turn your handheld on, 3) Ensure the proper plugin i installed (Tools > Plugin Manager)

I have tried very combination of connecting player, reinstalling plugin, restarting MC11 and nothing fixes this.  The player's lcd shows the "double arrows" connection icon like it did when it was properly working when MC10 ... and it still works fine with MC10.

Robodoc

• Recent member
  • Did I really say that?!
« Reply #233 on: November 29, 2004, 06:40:38 pm »

This is the same issue that I am having with MC v 11.0.133 and my Zen Xtra (see post from this morning on main handhelds board).  Any ideas about what we might be doing wrong or when a fix could be out?  I keep thinking that there has to be something simple I have set wrong.  Thanks for any help or advice.

Paul

I had been using MC10 fine and earlier today sync'd fine with Creative Nomad Zen Xtra. Today I decided to try MC11 so installed it cleanly and restored my MC10 library to it.  Connected the Zen Xtra and MC11 said Plugin not installed. So installed the 11.0.07 plugin. Reconnected the player, MC11 seemed to find the player and shows Handheld Player in the Action Window, but clicking on it gives:

No handheld available, 1) Connect your handheld to the computer, 2) Turn your handheld on, 3) Ensure the proper plugin i installed (Tools > Plugin Manager)

I have tried very combination of connecting player, reinstalling plugin, restarting MC11 and nothing fixes this.  The player's lcd shows the "double arrows" connection icon like it did when it was properly working when MC10 ... and it still works fine with MC10.

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #234 on: November 29, 2004, 06:52:17 pm »

Are you guys running the latest creative program files.  I am running my zen just fine.  It syncs and is recognized every time.  I am running version 1.03.02.  I have 3700+ mp3 songs on my zen in 89 playlists.  I did struggle with this but feel good with it now.

Robodoc

• Recent member
  • Did I really say that?!
« Reply #235 on: November 30, 2004, 04:20:35 pm »

TXgary -
   Yes, I am running the latest firmware from the Creative website.  I still get the same error.  Any other ideas?

PVWhalen

bebop

« Reply #236 on: December 01, 2004, 01:40:39 pm »

Steve.....my playlists aren't syncing!  What am I doing wrong here?

Media Center Registered 11.0.128 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 2515 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1048 MB, Free - 628 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2900.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2900.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive F:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive G: SONY    CD-RW  CRX230E    Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive F: ATAPI    DVD DUAL 8X4X12    Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:24  MaxSpeed:24  BurnProof:Yes
  Drive G: SONY     CD-RW  CRX230E     Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:52  MaxSpeed:52  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

Been very busy and away from the computer for a few weeks  (am a new grandma and the new mommie was critical with post op complications - thankfully now is doing fine), so am trying to get my stuff organized before christmas!  

Here's what I did (ten times to be exact):  pluged in the Zen, clicked on the Zen in the tree , right clicked for sync - opened the dialogue box, choose my options to sync the playlists that I had checked (and yes, tried bothe the manually transfer and the sync only the playlists I have chosen options) pushed transfer......it was faster than ever before (I am impressed  ;D  ) but no playlists transfered and when I right click on the playlist tree I get a little box  with hh... and with a red x button and nothing else  ....so I can't even create a playlist.  Bet

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #237 on: December 01, 2004, 02:28:44 pm »

SteveG
Now I can't sync either.  I connect my nomad zen and get the sync picture on the handheld and the heandheld msg at the bottom but when I click on the handheld at the bottle left, I get handheld not connected and 3 items telling me what to do.  
This is release 133, I was able to sync prior to this release......
the nomad does not show up in the directory tree of mc11 either.
The nomad does show up in the explorer tree and when I click on that it show all the data.  
Not sure what is going on...

Gary

Diverdown1964

• World Citizen
« Reply #238 on: December 01, 2004, 06:58:28 pm »

I'm getting the same problem with .140. Con't connect to the Zen at all, with the 3 possible reasons.

I've removed the plugin and let it reinstall itself, but still no joy. It does see the device enough to download the plugin obviously! Hmmmm....

SteveG

« Reply #239 on: December 02, 2004, 05:51:48 pm »

Everyone,

There please get the next MC when it is available and let me know if the problem continues. Sorry to be out of touch for a bit.

bebop,

Congrats on grandmadom. Glad new mommie is ok.

Steve

bebop

Re: NOMAD JUKEBOX / ZEN Issues
« Reply #240 on: December 08, 2004, 10:29:43 pm »

Steve, downloaded the latest version of mc11, and tried the zen, but it didn't show at all.  It said to download the plugin, so went to the plugin page and got the last one posted there (11.1.09)  - and still no luck.  Will try the install, uninstall thingie a couple of more time.   Bet

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #241 on: December 09, 2004, 09:53:51 am »

SteveG
It does work I downloaded the latest 11.146 and was able to sync to my existing zen.  I added about 30 songs to existing playlists.  I have 89 playlists and 3800+ songs.  All appears to be on the zen.  The selection of playlists to download was difficult if not impossible to use.  It would not allow me to scroll down thru the playlists and select those I wanted.  I could only see the first playlist.  I had already selected them in a prior version and the selections carried over to this version.  It also did not allow me to select "handheld" from the lower left hand corner.  But the nomad zen did appear in the drive section.
Again, it did work, but needs tweaking...

bebop

« Reply #242 on: December 09, 2004, 12:23:58 pm »

Mine is still not working, here.   Using 11.0.146, and got a message that no handheld was detected - go the downloads page and get plugin, so I did ( it's 11.0.09), and still nothing.  I then went to the creative page and re downloaded the latest driver  and installed it, and still nothing.  HELP!!!!!! :'(  Bet

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #243 on: December 09, 2004, 01:54:46 pm »

There is certainly problems with the download interface, but mine did work but I already had my Playlists selected.  it goes immediately to sync without allowing me to select the handheld in lower left hand corner.

Markeau

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #244 on: December 09, 2004, 08:43:51 pm »

I have like only 10 days left for MC11 and Zen Xtra isn't working with latest 11.0.148 build.  At first installing on top of prev MC11 this latest build did start working with Zen Xtra, but then halfway thru a 2nd sync I noticed the xfer speed was .5 of normal so Cancelled. Then MC11 started hanging, would never see the Xtra, so I rebooted numerous times. MC11 would hang on restarts.

So completely uninstalled, and clean installed MC11. MC11 would never see the Xtra after plugging it in.  Now during all this if I switched over to MC10 the Xtra worked fine.   I also manually installed the Zen Xtra plugin, no help.

So what is with MC11 that it can't work well with the Zen Xtra?

Update: It looks like MC11 works better when ctpdesrv.exe is killed from task manager ... I have all the latest CT drivers/updates.

UPDATE: MC11 is now working fine after installing the latest Creative Mediasource and Zen Xtra firmware updates from CT's website.

Diverdown1964

• World Citizen
« Reply #245 on: December 09, 2004, 09:00:31 pm »

Hi Steve.

This build (147) doesn't recognize the that the files on my player don't need to be synced when doing the space calculations. Therefore, it won't allow me to perform subsequent syncs when the device is close to full.

Before trying this I cleared it off totally, and started from scratch.

Diverdown1964

• World Citizen
« Reply #246 on: December 09, 2004, 09:13:01 pm »

One More problem

When duplicates are found, and the dialog pops up, you can select skip, and check apply to all. Unfortunately apply to all doesn't work, and I get prompted for every duplicate. This isn't new, I've always observed this behaviour.

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #247 on: December 10, 2004, 07:50:33 am »

Upon the connection of my zen to MC11 I notice that it only recognizes the usb port as 1.1 even though it is 2.0.  It even opens a window (xp message) and tells me that it would perform better if connected to a 2.0 usb port.

bebop

« Reply #248 on: December 10, 2004, 11:16:45 am »

Steve, this new build isn't working for my Nomad Zen USB2...and now I can't get version 10 to work either (had to reinstall it) , so i can't sync anything at the moment.  although it shows up in version 10, I keep getting and initialization failed message and in version 11 it doesn't even show up on the tree, an the message I get is to install the correct plug in - which I did many times over.   Thanks Bet.

Markeau

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #249 on: December 10, 2004, 08:52:58 pm »

Hey I installed the latest driver and firmware downloads from CT and my Zen Xtra is now working fine with MC11!  The updates were released within the last few days.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up