INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC License Question  (Read 1150 times)

cklester

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
MC License Question
« on: December 22, 2004, 10:38:16 am »

I would like to install a copy of MC up here at work to manage my music files. Is that within the bounds of the license, or should I purchase another license?

Thanks!
-=ck

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Re: MC License Question
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2004, 10:56:10 am »

You can install MC in all the computers you "own". If you "own" your work computer then you can go ahead, I guess.

cklester

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2004, 11:06:15 am »

You can install MC in all the computers you "own". If you "own" your work computer then you can go ahead, I guess.

Well, technically, my company owns the PCs, so I guess I'll need to have them purchase a license. But then, are you saying the company could install it on all 4 PCs? (Small company.) :)

No biggie either way. Just wanted to get MC installed up here because we were using Quintessential Player and Windows Media Player, and neither satisfy like my MC. :)

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2004, 11:17:29 am »

From the FAQ:

Q: Can I install on more than one PC?
A: During the two-week period after you have purchased or restored, you can use the Install Key you received to activate the program on your other PC’s. You may use the program on your work PC and on your home PC's with a single license.

j

cklester

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2004, 11:23:11 am »

From the FAQ:

Q: Can I install on more than one PC?
A: During the two-week period after you have purchased or restored, you can use the Install Key you received to activate the program on your other PC’s. You may use the program on your work PC and on your home PC's with a single license.

Thanks, John. I searched the forums but didn't look for a FAQ... :/

Okay, I've got it installed! But I'm having problems. That's for another thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up