INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 12.0.139  (Read 6992 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Media Center 12.0.139
« on: January 02, 2007, 02:49:47 pm »

This is the latest version of MC 12.0.  Any MC12.0 license will work with it.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

If you're new to MC, please use MC11.1 from our download page here:
http://www.jrmediacenter.com/download.html

This latest build (usually safe) of MC12.0 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/MC12/MediaCenter120139.exe

12.0.139 (12/28/06)

1. Fixed: Odd "invalid package cannot continue" error with jrshellext.dll on restart.  (The DLL should now get properly registered.)
2. Fixed: View header wouldn't always resize the image nicely to accomodate the aspect ratio of the image.
3. Fixed: Deleting all files from a list could cause a hang in thumbnail mode.
4. Changed: Reworked view headers in many areas.
5. Changed: Updated included webpages. (still a work in progress)
6. NEW: When searching a list-type field, you can specify whether you want to match all or match any. ([People]=Bob,John matches any; +[People]=Bob,John matches all)
7. NEW: Smartlist wizard dialog supports "Include (matches all)" for list-type fields. (mode combobox at the bottom of the dialog)
8. NEW: View scheme component configuration includes the option to match any or match all when selecting multiple values.
9. NEW: View scheme components (panes, tree, Theater View, etc.) allow the sorting to be configured for the list of values.

12.0.137 (12/20/06)

1. Fixed: Shell extensions could still cause issues in some cases.

12.0.136 (12/20/06)

1. Fixed: CUE files would not import / analyze properly.
2. Changed: Reverted interface compatibility to prevent shell extension crashes. (could still affect beta team users)
3. Changed: Shell extension menu items can now be translated.
4. Changed: Shuffle mode no longer applies to list with TV stations in them.
5. Changed: PDT and file association updates are now listed in the "Check for Updates" dialog as line items. (so they're optional)
6. Fixed: Check for Updates could appear behind the player in some cases.
7. NEW: Changed player webpages to local pages that get updated by "Check for Updates".
8. Changed: Made the root of "Playlists" show a webpage. (webpage a work in progress)

12.0.135 (12/19/06)

1. Changed: When setting a numeric field, 0 and empty are not treated the same.
2. Fixed: The space bar would not work properly in Options edit controls.
3. Fixed: Tag finds were a little too successful in the Web Gallery.
4. Fixed: Thumb sizes and names could get bozo'd in the Web Gallery.
5. Fixed: The Web Gallery templates are reasonably documented.

12.0.134 (12/18/06)

1. Fixed: Recording options page would not show properly.
2. Fixed: Advaned Ripping Options tab control could draw over the controls inside it.
3. Changed: DVR-MS files are analyzed in a different routine in hopes of eliminating Otto crashes.
4. Optimized: Improved performance of audio format converter, especially when resampling AND outputting as 5.1 at the same time.
5. Fixed: In tree controls with two scrollbars, sometimes the last item couldn't be reached by scrolling.
6. Changed: Bookmarks aren't saved for videos that are less than one minute long.
7. Changed: "Check for Updates" won't blink a progress interface (with a cancel button) if it finishes within a few seconds.
8. Changed: Invalid "Send To" recent right-click commands get pruned from the list. (after a playlist deletion, etc.)
9. Changed: When sorting numbers, an empty string will sort above "0". (instead of treating them as equals)

12.0.133 (12/15/06)

1. Fixed: Misspelled the word 'Swap' on DVD properties.
2. NEW: Tempo, pitch, and rate DSP included as a default DSP.
3. NEW: Tempo & Pitch plugin nicely handles 4.0 and 5.1 sound.
4. NEW: Added "Rate" to the Tempo & Pitch plugin. (discovery: Bon Jovi at +0.3x = Stevie Nicks)
5. Changed: Tempo & Pitch plugin frees all resources and doesn't touch the input data when enabled with all sliders at +0.00x.
6. Changed: Made default DSP Studio studio pages more visually similar.
7. Fixed: Could not start playing TV in Theater View.
8. Fixed: Playback time display wouldn't nicely handle DSP plugins that changed the length / rate of playback.
9. NEW: Tapping "Pause / Break" in Theater View will loop through on screen status messages. (draw speed, some video card capabilities, etc.)
10. Optimized: Several Theater View optimizations to improve draw performance and lower CPU usage. (<5% CPU usage is typical with a modern video card)

12.0.132 (12/14/06)

1. Changed: Reworked YADB data entry / submission flows.
2. NEW: Added an "Edit Disc Information" button to the top of an audio CD view.
3. NEW: DVD option "Swap Fast Play and Jump commands".
4. Changed: Option to submit CD information to YADB is in Options > CD. (instead of using a popup)
5. Changed: Root of "Drives & Devices" is a webpage. (real webpage coming soon)
6. Changed: When a CD burn will overflow to a second disc, user is given options to overburn, span discs, or trim to fit.
7. Fixed: Bug in "Clean" web gallery template.
8. NEW: Noire web gallery template.  (Still a work in progress but very usable.)

12.0.131 (12/13/06)

1. NEW: "Clean" web gallery template added.  (Really simple.)
2. Changed: Media Jukebox\Data\HTML Gallery renamed Media Jukebox\Data\Web Gallery.
3. Changed: By default, sorting changes made by clicking column headers are automatically remembered. (Options > Tree & View > Sorting)
4. Fixed: Seeking DVD while paused was not responsive.
5. Changed: DVD buffer is flushed on certain commands.
6. Changed: Removed plurals in library views (like "Artists", "Albums", etc.) because they're problematic for translations.
7. Changed: Switched the names of new playlist objects to "New Playlist" and "New Group" instead of "My Playlist" and "My Playlist Group".
8. Changed: Made smartlist picker dialogs have more translation friendly titles and use field display names instead of internal names.
9. Fixed: Drag-n-drop menu for playlist move / copy didn't translate "Move".
10. Fixed: Artist names with the form "Artist, The" would always require re-syncing on iPods.
11. NEW: Some root level menu items can also get added to the right-click recent command list.
12. Changed: Using a recent command moves it to the top of the list.
13. Changed: Programming guide webpages in "TV Tuner" view display progress in the status bar when navigating.
14. Fixed: AAC+ streams from Shoutcast were not properly recognized. Now AAC+ streams can be played if proper DirectShow filters exist.
15. Optimized: Installation can run up to two times faster.  (Or not.)

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
Re: Media Center 12.0.139
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 03:26:53 pm »

I take it from the notes that there were no DVB-T changes to test?
JRiver CEO Elect

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 03:29:56 pm »

I take it from the notes that there were no DVB-T changes to test?
I am still working on it.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 04:08:58 pm »

Thanks Yaobing.

I've put my previously posted "bugs" here after retesting with this version:

1) Bug & Feature Request : Sorting order in Theater View
Background - I have a very simple ViewScheme for Videos with "Location" the only field.  In StdVeiw I've then changed the default column sorting from DATE / NAME to just NAME and this works as I want (eg Alpabetic Order by Folder) - but this does not carry through to TheatherView

a) Feature Request - Sort order in Theaterview is still the default DATE - is it possible to change this to another field OR have the sort order set in StdView carry over to Theaterview Please.  I can use a ViewSheme with both a "Location" and "Name" which then sorts correctly in TheaterView but an unintended consequence is that MC will then not auto play the next file or let you navigate between files as there is a second "level" with only one file in each.

b) BUG - Std Sort Order in TheaterView has a bug for those using International Date field of DD/MM/YY.  MC is displaying my date field correctly as set DD/MM/YY yet then sorts the files as if the format was set as MM/DD/YY hence the wierd order as the Months / Days are transposed so you can get "Months" from 13-31 now.  Note: The sort order works correctly in in the normal view.

2) Bug : DVD Player missing navigation support for multiple "Titles"
DVD Structures (on either HDD or Disk) allows for multiple "Titles" each of which can containing multiple "Chapters".  MC happly plays from the last chapter of Say Title 1 to the first chapter of Title 2 but you can only select Chapters from the Title you are in and can not navigate across a Title boundry with either FF/RW or FWD/BACK.

Both Showtime & MS Media Player can display and let you select your Title/Chapter combo such as:
Title 1 (corresponding VTS_01 files)
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- etc
Title 2 (corresponding VTS_02 files)
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- etc
etc

Thanks
Nathan
JRiver CEO Elect

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 05:33:52 pm »

Major bug with the new version, please fix this  :o
Updated via the help menu from 12.0.130, and now I'm unable to right-click on anything, as Explorer crashes.
This is from the event viewer:
Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module jrtools.dll, version 12.0.281.0, fault address 0x00017f97.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
The matching event ID 1001 is this:
Fault bucket 365548451.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

In the meantime, I need a means to disable this without killing my licence please.

-Leezer-

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 05:48:10 pm »

Updated via the help menu from 12.0.130, and now I'm unable to right-click on anything, as Explorer crashes.
-Leezer-
No such probs here - I can right click on everyting just fine.
JRiver CEO Elect

jgreen

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 09:05:46 pm »

Never mind.

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 06:04:28 pm »

Major bug with the new version, please fix this  :o
This is from the event viewer:The matching event ID 1001 is this:
In the meantime, I need a means to disable this without killing my licence please.

-Leezer-
Same problem here, that is right clicking anything in Windows Explorer causes Windows Explorer to crash (same information in the event viewer as Leezer3)

Update:
After restarting my PC the problem is gone.
A day without laughing is a day without living

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 06:39:32 pm »

Restarting didn't solve it for me.
I've currently reverted back to .130 for the minute- Can't get .139 on without killing everything. This thread may be helpful to others though-
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=38088.0

-Leezer-

BobC

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 07:29:21 pm »

12.0.139 Bug Report

From MC Home, selecting Video, then Google Video or YouTube, click on a video, select "download the file and add it to my library"  this causes and immediate error, "MC has to shut down due to an error"
I clicked the button to "Send Error Report"  This happens everytime for me. It also happends in 12.0.130

If you need any additonal information, please let me know.

BobC
BobC

goose2

• World Citizen
No Tivo photos in 12.0.139
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 07:45:49 pm »

I'm still not able to view photos through tivo in .139 (as in .130). No problems with music. Other posters have reported this bug also....any thoughts on this?

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 09:32:59 pm »

re TiVo: Should be fixed soon, probably tomorrow.

j

Robert Taylor

• Living in a Smokeless Zone...
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 11:43:53 pm »

Those of you having the problem with Explorer dying when right-clicking after install, try this:

Reboot your PC.

As soon as you have windows up, run the MC installer, when done, reboot again. It should be fixed.

If it's not, try deleting the file C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 12\JRShellExt.dll, then re-install, reboot, and all should be fine.

It only affects those who have "Enable Shell Integration" (ie. Right-Click in Explorer shows "Media Center" menu) enabled.

Cheers
Rob

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 10:01:23 am »

goose2

• World Citizen
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2007, 11:19:42 am »

re TiVo: Should be fixed soon, probably tomorrow.

j

;D many thanks j

marcusaschneider

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 02:41:40 am »

Hi -

did not realize that before: when doing ripping and encoding (I use the FLAC encoder), memory consumption gets out of control. Each time a new disc is ripped, a whole lot of mem is added to the virtual size of the process and also the effectively used memory drastically increases. Afterwards, mem is freed only marginally.
For example:
  • After startup, MC uses about 160 M of virtual (reserved) mem, effectively used (private bytes) are about 45 M.
  • While ripping & encoding of the first disc, ratio rises up to 225/95, falling down to 219/90 after finishing, meaning a net increase of 65/50.
  • 2nd disc rises up to 242/112, finishing with 237/110, meaning a net increase of 18/20.
  • Third disc 275/145, 268/141, 29/35.
This continues, eventually resulting in a non responsive MC ...
For each newly ripped and encoded track, a little less than 0.9M of effectively used mem is added and not freed immediately afterwards; size of track does not seem to have any effect.

System information:
Media Center Registered 12.0.139 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 12\

Workstation 6.0  (Build 6000)
Intel Unknown 1854 MHz MMX (IT IS a 1.8GH Core Duo...)/ Memory: Total - 2094 MB, Free - 1026 MB

Internet Explorer: 7.0.6000.16386 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.6000 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.6000 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.6000 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive F: _NEC    DVD_RW ND-4550A   Mode:ModeSecure  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive M:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive F: _NEC     DVD_RW ND-4550A    Addr: 3:0:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

Marcus

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 07:51:15 am »

Hi -

did not realize that before: when doing ripping and encoding (I use the FLAC encoder), memory consumption gets out of control. Each time a new disc is ripped, a whole lot of mem is added to the virtual size of the process and also the effectively used memory drastically increases. Afterwards, mem is freed only marginally.
For example:
  • After startup, MC uses about 160 M of virtual (reserved) mem, effectively used (private bytes) are about 45 M.
  • While ripping & encoding of the first disc, ratio rises up to 225/95, falling down to 219/90 after finishing, meaning a net increase of 65/50.
  • 2nd disc rises up to 242/112, finishing with 237/110, meaning a net increase of 18/20.
  • Third disc 275/145, 268/141, 29/35.
This continues, eventually resulting in a non responsive MC ...
For each newly ripped and encoded track, a little less than 0.9M of effectively used mem is added and not freed immediately afterwards; size of track does not seem to have any effect.

System information:

Workstation 6.0  (Build 6000)
Intel Unknown 1854 MHz MMX (IT IS a 1.8GH Core Duo...)/ Memory: Total - 2094 MB, Free - 1026 MB

Internet Explorer: 7.0.6000.16386 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.6000 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.6000 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.6000 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive F: _NEC    DVD_RW ND-4550A   Mode:ModeSecure  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive M:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive F: _NEC     DVD_RW ND-4550A    Addr: 3:0:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

Marcus

Please try APE or MP3 encoding as a test.  Start a new thread with the results if you learn more.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Catch 22

• Recent member
  • Living The Dream
Re: Media Center 12.0.139 - Options don't stick (still)
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2007, 11:36:42 am »

From 'Crtl+O' > Encoding
Still not fixed from .130
The issue where I set the options 'CD Ripping' to Flac which set OK. I then set 'File Conversion' as mp3. When I ripped a CD it did so as mp3. When I look at the settings Ripping, Conversion and Sound Recorder are set as mp3. When I change to flac. Rip, Convert and Sound recording are then set for flac. These all set/stick individually with MC 11.1.
Workaround is to RMB Convert format and set the MP3 settings from there.

Also found, when browsing for a new folder from which to import files the scroll arrows and bar don't respond to the mouse in that dialogue box. Click and drag on the scroll slider works so does the mouse wheel.

Cheers
Catch22

marcusaschneider

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 12:37:54 am »

Please try APE or MP3 encoding as a test.  Start a new thread with the results if you learn more.

Thanks.
Why should I start a new thread?
Did APE, results are similar with less but still steadily increasing memory consumption.

BUT: mp3 does not work, MC keeps complaining about missing mp3 encoder. Dialogue appears "Do you want to download..." Klicking yes has no effect. Tried registering the plugin again, no effect, tried reinstall no effect :-(
Maybe a Vista issue?

Marcus

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2007, 11:45:34 am »

MC actually crashes 3 to 5 times more often when running on my secondary monitor  :o
This is particularly applicable when changing views (i.e. Locate Artist command) where MC freezes during the redraw requiring me to force it closed. In other cases it just crashes.
However this is while handling just over 1tb of media files

. . . the game is rigged

Rob L

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2007, 02:57:36 pm »

The 'date' entry from the "Edit Disc Information" dialogue isn't kept. As soon as you click OK to dismiss the dialogue, it's forgotten it.

Rob L

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 03:07:10 pm »

I'm not even sure it's doing YADB lookups for rips, is it?

For me, at the moment, I'm not getting any dialogue boxes coming up when I insert a CD - the CD details are just blank. When I tell it to update from database, I still don't see the usual 'looking up' dialogue... and all the CD details for the last few CDs I've ripped have ended up blank (and they're not very recent CDs)

Update: Hm, I just exited and restarted MC and it's now doing the lookup so I don't know if it was just a one-off or if there is something that makes it more likely to fail....

morrison

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2007, 04:27:18 am »

Those of you having the problem with Explorer dying when right-clicking after install, try this:

Reboot your PC.

As soon as you have windows up, run the MC installer, when done, reboot again. It should be fixed.

If it's not, try deleting the file C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 12\JRShellExt.dll, then re-install, reboot, and all should be fine.

It only affects those who have "Enable Shell Integration" (ie. Right-Click in Explorer shows "Media Center" menu) enabled.

thanks, resolved

pepe lopex

• Recent member
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2007, 07:26:12 pm »

JimH wrote: "5. Changed: Updated included webpages. (still a work in progress)"

I want to translate these pages to Spanish.
I have created a new folder within “C:\Program Files \ J River \ Media Center 12 \ Data \ Default Webpages \ MyLanguageFolder (=Spanish)” but does not work: it always load the pages in English.

Question: Would not have MC to change to the specific folder according to the language file that is active?

It would wish that they implemented this function to be able to begin the translation.
MC Spanish personal translation: MC en español: Español (ES) --> http://soporte.proel.net/ftp/jrmediacenter/MClangES.zip

NickM

• Simplicity isn't always best, but it's easy to fix
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2007, 11:42:41 pm »

I'm getting a huge skip at the end of a track when encoding to LAME all settings, using MC12.139
The skip is sometime up to 30 seconds.  Latest firmware on my Nano (1.3).

Previously uploaded files work fine, so I guess this is something to do with gapless timing and the encoder.
Playing the files stored on the Nano from within MC12 seems to work OK.

sirioga

• Recent member
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 11:03:00 am »

Hi;
I never succeed downloading any MC 12 upgrade wy ??

tombert

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 04:17:52 am »

Selecting a few pictures, in the "Action Window" clicking on people and selecting one name e.g. Barbara, then clicking in the pane on “all people” does not show Barbara as if no tag has been assigned. I have to do F5 only then Barbara is shown in the peoples list in the pane.

Catch 22

• Recent member
  • Living The Dream
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 11:58:02 am »

The 'date' entry from the "Edit Disc Information" dialogue isn't kept. As soon as you click OK to dismiss the dialogue, it's forgotten it.
I've seen this too. Also, the Album Title does not transpose to the Volume Name so get Unknown Album (1).

Ciao
Catch22

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 12:51:50 am »

Why should I start a new thread?
Did APE, results are similar with less but still steadily increasing memory consumption.

BUT: mp3 does not work, MC keeps complaining about missing mp3 encoder. Dialogue appears "Do you want to download..." Klicking yes has no effect. Tried registering the plugin again, no effect, tried reinstall no effect :-(
Maybe a Vista issue?

Marcus

Read at the top:
This is the latest version of MC 12.0.  Any MC12.0 license will work with it.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.
Note to myself: Read, think, write - Read, think, write - think, read, write - think, write, read - think, write, read... Aahhw, i always mess that up...

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 12:54:08 am »

Minor skin bug:
Noire Slim: Pressing the [X] jumps to standard view.
Note to myself: Read, think, write - Read, think, write - think, read, write - think, write, read - think, write, read... Aahhw, i always mess that up...

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 03:41:13 am »

Ripping bug - if I cancel a rip from the enter info windows (after it can not find a YADB entry) all subsequent disks for ripping report a "can not find tag info" error.  Close and restart MC fixes the prob.
Thanks
Nathan
PS. I will be entering the info on the unknown CD's but I'm just mass ripping the rest for now ;D
JRiver CEO Elect

DarkPenguin

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2007, 05:36:12 pm »

Minor skin bug:
Noire Slim: Pressing the [X] jumps to standard view.

That is intentional.  Same for display view.

enervation

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2007, 06:00:07 pm »

Minor bug/improvement

If a sync has been calculated but not carried out, and then otto catches a new file/files, the sync should be rechecked to see if the new files need to be synced as well

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 01:25:08 am »

That is intentional.  Same for display view.

Shouldn't it then be a maximize button image in stead then? On the other miniview I tested, it had all three...

Fred1

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 03:29:10 am »

When starting a second session of the same library on another PC in my net, MC displays  a message that this library is already in use.

My problem ist, that this message is hidden behind the splashscreen (that i don't like to turn off in options) and i have difficulties to get it to front.

tombert

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Media Center 12.0.139: Fix broken links
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 03:36:16 am »

If I have set Fix broken links to yes (leave network files) - Files on the network which have been removed are left in the library.
In my opinion, if the network/usb drive is missing the files should not be touched (OK as it is implemented now), but if the drive is available it should fix the files i.e. remove them.
thx

jaguar.x

• Junior Woodchuck
  • no matter what you do...
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 10:06:58 am »

Hi, I have a minor bug to report

I use the WindowsXP taskbar docked vertically on the left side of the screen

When I lock the workstation and log in again after several (30 minutes) MC is oversized, the left, top and bottom measures are OK but the right is beyond the screen limit, so I have to "double-click" the top edge of MC to restore its size and "double-click" again to mazimize it.

Best regards

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Intel Unknown 1861 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 2087 MB, Free - 1168 MB

Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.11 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.2900 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.2900 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.2900 / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32         DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0002)

Ripping /   Drive D: TSSTcorpCD/DVDW TS-L632B  Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive Z:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive D: TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-L632B   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:24  MaxSpeed:24  BurnProof:Yes

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:
______
...for every begin there is another end to keep on beginning...

c00ld00d

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 11:32:00 am »

Man, it sure would be nice to have a way to organize podcasts into subfolders...

Also, some indication of which feeds have downloads pending and those with downloads in progress.

Krazykanuck

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2007, 07:54:50 pm »

Clear recently imported on exit doesn't work if media server is running. Since part of media center is still running I guess it makes sense but is a bit of a pain while I am busy here importing albums.
Pages: [1]   Go Up