INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 12.0.147  (Read 9285 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Media Center 12.0.147
« on: January 12, 2007, 08:54:40 pm »

This is the latest version of MC 12.0.  Any MC12.0 license will work with it.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

If you're new to MC, please use MC11.1 from our download page here:
http://www.jrmediacenter.com/download.html

This latest build (usually safe) of MC12.0 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/MC12/MediaCenter120147.exe

12.0.147 (01/12/07)

1. Fixed: The "Print Images..." command wouldn't always work as an MRU item.
2. Fixed: End of file condition for some malformed WAV files was not detected, so the playback or Audio Analysis of the files would not stop.
3. Fixed: CD Burn queue Status column did not display properly for multiple entries of the same file (during burn).
4. Fixed: right-click menu options for CD/DVD drives no longer show CD options when a DVD is inserted.
5. Changed: The Create Web Gallery dialog has been reworked.  (More to come.)  Note that you now have to specify the full ftp and full web paths.
6. Fixed: Frequency and some other data were not saved in channels info for DVB-T TV.
7. Changed: Network Type is now also saved with channel info for DVB-T TV.
8. Fixed: Some bugs related to logging for DVB-T TV.
9. Fixed: ATSC channels scanning was messed up in the last build.
10. NEW: Preview button added to web gallery creator. (Actually builds the gallery.)
11. Fixed: The [IMAGE:ORIGINAL] tag could cause invalid image files to be written to the gallery.
12. Fixed: Searching after drilling into a library view tile wouldn't properly reset the title text.
13. Fixed: Some icons could be incorrect.
14. Fixed: For developers, removing skinning from a single window that had been subclassed by MFC (or custom subclassing) could result in dropped messages.
15. NEW: Skinning engine supports windows that use the internal client edge style.
16. Fixed: Handheld syncs involving conversion could hang in some cases.
17. Fixed: Sometimes shutdown of the program wouldn't nicely unload all helper DLLs. (possibly causing stale processes to hang around)
18. NEW: Image editor is skinned. (still a work in progress)
19. NEW: Image editor is translatable.
20. Changed: Image editor is modeless so it doesn't block usage of Media Center while it's open.

12.0.146 (01/10/07)

1. Changed: Switched the view header expand / collapse button to a more discrete double-arrow. (double arrow can be skin customized as Frame::CollapseArrowsUp and Frame::CollapseArrowsDown)
2. NEW: The expanded / collapsed state of a view header is remembered. (all playlists, all podcast views, etc. share the same state)
3. NEW: The root of "Podcasts" has the add to favorites / remove from favorites command in the favorites drop list. (mouse-over the title to see the drop list)
4. Changed: Removed the "Edit" button from the playlist view header. (use right-click "Edit Playlist in Action Window..." to use the Action Window)
5. Changed: Removed the "Enable / Disable Auto Download" button individual Podcast Feed views since it's a global setting. (available in the view header of the root or right-click on Podcasts)
6. Changed: Added a "Play" button to the view header of podcasts.
7. NEW: Send To > Playlist > Create Playlist... creates a new playlist without a dialog, and also saves the new playlist as the MRU entry.
8. Fixed: Viewing a playlist, then viewing something else, then erasing the playlist, and going back would show an empty playlist view.
9. Changed: Tooltips can no longer partially cover an item in thumbnail lists.
10. Changed: When the "Menu" thumbnail item is showing its menu, the links no longer fade out.
11. Fixed: In Audio Analysis, the reported number of files analyzed could be larger than the number of files to be analyzed (when user clicked Stop and then clicked Analyze again).
12. Fixed: Digital TV would not play if the channel attempted was the last channel played in the previous session (Introduced in 12.0.145).
13. Fixed: MC saved wrong file size to database for very large files, causing it to re-import the files repeatedly on ground of "external file size change".
14. Fixed: Reordering columns by dragging the headers could cause the drag image to blink.
15. Changed: Photo Print Wizard is integrated into JRImage.dll instead of being a standalone program. (mostly internal change, but makes the build slightly smaller)

12.0.145 (01/09/07)

1. Change: A number of changes in DVB-T scanning and tuning (experimental).
2. NEW: The "Exit" button on the root of Theater View can be moved or removed like other root items in Options.
3. NEW: Gripper controls on the bottom right of some system dialogs are now skinned. (override Frame::SizeBox in a custom skin to customize)
4. Changed: Theater View "Home", "Page Up", and "Page Down" buttons can be turned on and off in Options > Theater View > Advanced.
5. Fixed: The preset view scheme "People/Places/Events" no longer contains "Caption" at the left.
6. Fixed: Changing a CD with autorun enabled in the first few seconds of Media Center startup could cause a crash.
7. Fixed: Starting with a blank disc in the drive and then proceeding to rip a CD could cause strange behavior.
8. Fixed: CD burning Action Window wouldn't size nicely with some settings.
9. Changed: By default, cover art will be saved in a file's tag. (configurable in Options > File Location)
10. NEW: Gribber controls on the bottom right of some system dialogs are now skinned. (override Frame::SizeBox in a custom skin to customize)
11. NEW: 3gp, 3g2 and rmvb are added to the list of supported media types.

12.0.144 (01/08/07)

1. NEW: When copying any files in Media Center, the image of the first file is also copied to the clipboard. (along with the text, Media Center clipboard object, etc.)
2. Fixed: The image columns in a details list could cause clipboard data pasted to Excel (or similar) to have their columns shifted.
3. Changed: Switched handheld transfer reporting to "MB/sec" instead of "mb/sec" to more clearly show it's megabytes per second.
4. Fixed: Handheld uploads with conversion enabled would want to resend files over and over.
5. Fixed: Data CD or DVD action window now sized correctly.
6. Changed: "All" item shown in Theater View and UPnP views again.
7. Fixed: Files larger than 2GB would continually be considered out of sync with the database and get automatically updated.
8. Optimized: Auto-Import can more quickly reconcile the disk and database in most cases.
9. Changed: Protocol web browser commands support play. (i.e. mc12://play/?file=c:\1.mp3)
10. Fixed: Some MP3 streams with Icy data had glitches when played.
11. Changed: When auto-import reconciles the disk and database in the background, it runs at 1/3 speed. (and also using the lowest thread priority)
12. Changed: Updated the view header images for "Drives & Devices" and "Services & Plugins".
13. Changed: Selection skin images that use transparency provide better results.
14. Fixed: Search for Library Servers didn't work.
15. Changed: Revised selection look-n-feel with Noire skin.
16. Fixed: When putting the same file in the burn queue multiple times, deleting one of the files could remove both from the queue.
17. Fixed: Dropping a file into a specific burn folder wouldn't always work properly.
18. Fixed: Play and Add to Playing Now not working in file list context menus.

stevenf

• World Citizen
  • It works for me....
Re: Media Center 12.0.147
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 12:53:34 am »

The alphabetical order of playlists in Tags works fine, however the word playlists is still there, are there any plans to remove this word so that only the actual playlists are shown.

thanks

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 01:03:26 am »

FYI - "Check for Updates" does not work at the moment
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 02:21:29 am »

Bug / Feature Request - Sort Function:  I have a over 100 Home Vids I've with file names in the format of YYYYMM - Title.AVI or YYYY - Tile.avi   I have the simplest View Scheme for Video of just "Location (D:\My Video)" but it does not work as expected"
1) In STD View - If I sort on the "Name" column all the "YYYY - Title.AVI" are listed before the "YYYYMM - Title.AVI" eg, it goes from my last YYYY - Title.AVI of say "2005 - Soccer.AVI" to the first of the YYYYMM - Title.AVI file "199501 - Birthday.AVI" --- eg it is not in true alphabetic order as you would see with explorer
2) In Theater View - As reported previously when I select the "Home Video" folder on "D:\My Video" the order appears to be sorted on the system file created date (but with a transposed dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy error).  I had started to change all the library "Date" fields to the correct Year but it still seems to sort on the systems file created date, and unfortunaly I did not create my home videos in cronological order!  Can I PLEASE request that either the Sort Order is on the file name OR a selectable library feild OR better yet keeps what is being used in the STD View.
Thanks
Nathan
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 02:44:31 am »

Bug - Tools > Options > Theater View - The "Edit" button does not display any of the current values (eg all the Web values are Blank if you try to edit them).
JRiver CEO Elect

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 04:59:32 am »

Bug - Tools > Options > Theater View - The "Edit" button does not display any of the current values (eg all the Web values are Blank if you try to edit them).

I can confirm this. Items entered are not kept so you cannot add any custom menu items!!
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

marcusaschneider

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 07:16:01 am »

CD Burning issue  in VISTA.

The following behaviour I do not understand:

• All source files are flac, encoded with the last flac encoder plugin.
  • Destination is a MP3 resp. WMA CD, files should be transformed to MP3 resp. WMA, VBR normal quality.
  • When preparing the ISO image, a dialog window pops up, stating that the current file can not be played due to a missing DirectShow filter
  • One has to download and install Windows Codecs http://www.illiminable.com/ogg to get MC to burn
  • Regular transformation works without the codec

Why doesn't MC transcode FLAC -> MP3/WMA the same way for CD Burning as for regular transformation?

Marcus

gbdesai

• World Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 09:56:30 am »

Still have a problem with the drop-down dialog for Burn Disc not sizing correctly.  None of the drop-down lists actually open, when you click on them, a little line below the box shows up, but its way to small to see the selections, the arrow keys can switch options even if not visible.

Magic_Randy

• MC Beta Team
  • I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 12:11:51 pm »

FYI - "Check for Updates" does not work at the moment
It works for me.  Maybe the server was down when you tried it.

Quixote

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 10:49:04 am »

How do we see all the changes that were made from version 139?

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 10:52:46 am »

Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

Peter Engrav

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 11:48:46 am »

I'm having a problem where any changes I make in Customize Current View are discarded immediately when I press either Apply or OK. Basically I cannot change columns or sorting therein. I can change columns using the "lightweight" context menu UI but (by design?) those settings don't remain if I navigate away from the view and back. I can create and modify presets successfully (and they're still there later) but 'tis not much use 'cause applying them doesn't change anything.

I couldn't find any other reports of this. Globally true or something weird about me?

JONCAT

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 07:15:03 pm »

1. Missing thumbnails & cover art from ape/cue files (which play correctly).

2. Audio Analyze problem hung. MC process usin 0%, just stuck on Analyze. Can not close stop, close, or kill Analyze or MC. Had to hard power off the PC.  Tried again after reboot, so far so good after 2000 files. Post cd burn dialogue halts audio analyze, which was started after a burn. Returned to workstation to find cd burned but no files analyzed.

3. I use FFDshow for video post-processing. Last night I decided to build all missing thumbnails. In the morning, none of the missing vid thumbs were built (maybe this won't work with ffdshow), but moreover I had about 100 JRthumb processes hung in task manager. Probably an FFDshow/MC sync issue but worth mentioning.

DC

JONCAT

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 07:08:08 am »

I'm not seeing this, and that is quite strange that you do. I use custom columns and lost some changes after updating to the recent build, but the changes I make stick.

DC

unhappycamper

• Recent member
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 11:03:44 am »

Purchased new license for MC 12.

My first evaluations (FWIW):

Still took +3 hours to scan for OTA HDTV on my ATI HDTV All-in-Wonder PCI card, Good news found 18 channels! (I haven't tried long term watching yet, so some may need to be deleted later).

Still can't use with touchscreen, especially with the 'Scheduler. I don't use a remote except as a backup, so "Theater Mode" is of little use, I have to keep a wireless mouse nearby to use MC, until someone creates a real touchscreen interface (hint, hint). :D

Question: I used to use a .BAT file assigned to a 'key' in MainLobby to change to Fullscreen in MC 11: MC11.EXE /mode Fullscreen.
However MC 12 does not use fullscreen, what mode command would I use to 'detach display'?

BTW I like the new 'lighter' look! ;D
Great Work!  ;)

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 11:53:40 am »

Don't know if this if me or counts for others as well.

Both the times a new version has been detected automaticly, i have used the "download now" feature. Both times MC has been open and playing, and the new install asks if i want to close it. But it has failed doing so. Results that i'd log on and download the thing manually. No probs with shutting it down and installing when downloading manually.
Note to myself: Read, think, write - Read, think, write - think, read, write - think, write, read - think, write, read... Aahhw, i always mess that up...

Rob L

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 04:08:39 pm »

Adding Digital TV channels still doesn't work for me - it takes longer to scan now (it was stupidly quick before) but still doesn't find anything by the time it's complete.

unhappycamper

• Recent member
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 05:31:39 pm »

I just discovered that with the scheduler 'embeded' in MC 12 I have to keep the program running fulltime. With MC 11 I only had to run the scheduler as a separate program. How do I start MC 12 minimized at startup?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 06:05:45 pm »

I just discovered that with the scheduler 'embeded' in MC 12 I have to keep the program running fulltime. With MC 11 I only had to run the scheduler as a separate program. How do I start MC 12 minimized at startup?

Options > General > Shell Options > Run Media Server on Windows startup

This runs MC in a mode where only components needed for servers and the scheduler are loaded.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

unhappycamper

• Recent member
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 07:31:58 pm »

Options > General > Shell Options > Run Media Server on Windows startup

This runs MC in a mode where only components needed for servers and the scheduler are loaded.

That didn't work. I set the option as above, scheduled a TV record for 5 minutes ahead, and 15 minutes long.
Shutdown and restarted Windows,
Waited 20 minutes and checked MediaCenter,
Checked and found nothing was recorded & the scheduler said 'finished'.

I can autostart MC from the 'start' menu on bootup but I need it minimized. My Media Server starts in protected mode, a PIN number must be entered into a keybad on the touchscreen to use it. If MC is not minimized it may come up on top of the keypad, which is unacceptable. The Media Server runs 7/24 and will reboot on a power failure or critical lockup, if this happens the touchscreen is active and touching the 'screen could cause unpredictable results. I hope you see my problem.  ;)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 11:01:15 pm »

That didn't work. I set the option as above, scheduled a TV record for 5 minutes ahead, and 15 minutes long.
Shutdown and restarted Windows,
Waited 20 minutes and checked MediaCenter,
Checked and found nothing was recorded & the scheduler said 'finished'.

I can autostart MC from the 'start' menu on bootup but I need it minimized. My Media Server starts in protected mode, a PIN number must be entered into a keybad on the touchscreen to use it. If MC is not minimized it may come up on top of the keypad, which is unacceptable. The Media Server runs 7/24 and will reboot on a power failure or critical lockup, if this happens the touchscreen is active and touching the 'screen could cause unpredictable results. I hope you see my problem.  ;)

You'll see a task bar icon when Media Server is running.  Check that it's working.

You can also run MC, and pick Tools > Advanced Tools > Media Server to test.  This doesn't re-apply on a reboot.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

craft

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 04:00:50 am »

As soon as i'm analysing audio files, and MC encounters a specific m4a album, it stops responding after having analysed a few files. One time after it crashed it reverted to the default library at startup, when i disabled the plugins, but I've scanned and checked the files and they're not corrupted afaik.

unhappycamper

• Recent member
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2007, 01:49:05 pm »

You'll see a task bar icon when Media Server is running.  Check that it's working.

You can also run MC, and pick Tools > Advanced Tools > Media Server to test.  This doesn't re-apply on a reboot.

testing now

jgreen

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2007, 02:25:55 pm »

#2.  This appears really, really fixed for me, this time.  Analyzed and played one of the few remaining WAV tracks that just wouldn't wouldn't wouldn't cooperate:  Joanne Osborne/Crazy Baby, which originally registered itself as a 1412 kbps WAV, and which always hung in analysis at the end, and which would continue playing (silently) well past its putative 6:33 stop point.

To JimH, who was endlessly patient with this issue of mine, but who nonetheless relentlessly pelted me with harsh telepathic messages via ESP:  Thank You and AHA!

gany

• Recent member
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2007, 02:58:15 pm »

After a firmware-update (1.2.1) I've prblems to connect my IPod (Video 60GB).
Error Message:
iPod Typ: ","0,0

enervation

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2007, 06:09:30 pm »

I've been seeing this for ages, just hadn't thought to report it: On music files, when Track # is present, MC always puts in '32'. This really isn't helpful.

benn600

• Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2007, 11:44:26 pm »

Why have releases been so far apart lately?  I remember daily releases, increasing by 0.0.1 each release.  Now it looks like J River releases every few weeks but then the version goes up more like 0.0.10.  I don't really mind this because I never downloaded every version--I downloaded every week or two anyway--but I'm just wondering.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2007, 07:38:02 am »

Adding Digital TV channels still doesn't work for me - it takes longer to scan now (it was stupidly quick before) but still doesn't find anything by the time it's complete.

It looks like it has worked for Autralia but not for UK. Do you know if the frequency table that I use is accurate? It is in "DVB Frequencies.xml" in TV folder. Should the bandwidth be 7 or 8?

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2007, 09:14:19 am »

I've been seeing this for ages, just hadn't thought to report it: On music files, when Track # is present, MC always puts in '32'. This really isn't helpful.

I believe those files are ripped/encoded with Windows Media player. This is not an issue with MC but with the actual file not containing the correct info in the ID3 tag field for track#.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2007, 01:39:57 pm »

It looks like it has worked for Autralia but not for UK. Do you know if the frequency table that I use is accurate? It is in "DVB Frequencies.xml" in TV folder. Should the bandwidth be 7 or 8?

Looks like the bandwidth is 8 (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/terrestrial/tuning/
JRiver CEO Elect

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2007, 02:02:40 pm »

Looks like the bandwidth is 8 (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/terrestrial/tuning/

Maybe that is the problem. I put 7 in the file for UK.

Rob, can you try editing the file "DVB Frequencies.xml" and change bandwidth from 7 to 8?

Rob L

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2007, 03:45:21 pm »

well, just started a scan, and it hasn't finished yet - it's got to 20% and whereas it would complete with 0 channels before, it's already found a ton of them!

So looks like that's the answer then :-)

I'm actually quite excited now! (it's been a hard day, so something positive is great :-)

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2007, 04:04:22 pm »

I will change the value here. I should have noticed, the frequencies are 8 Mhz apart!

enervation

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2007, 05:43:00 pm »

DVB-T scanning in UK is working very well now, thanks!

One thing that would make it a *lot* more useful - Currently, The 'Station Name' for each station is in the format "Ch 1230X-XXXX-XXX Station Name". This makes it impossible to tell the different stations apart in the TV view, except by manually editing each one (which would take ages, and doesn't seem to be working anyway). Please could you fix it to that it just displays the Station Name?

Another thing which would be nice - make the list of channels available under TV Tuner in the tree.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2007, 05:57:26 pm »

DVB-T scanning in UK is working very well now, thanks!

One thing that would make it a *lot* more useful - Currently, The 'Station Name' for each station is in the format "Ch 1230X-XXXX-XXX Station Name". This makes it impossible to tell the different stations apart in the TV view, except by manually editing each one (which would take ages, and doesn't seem to be working anyway). Please could you fix it to that it just displays the Station Name?

Another thing which would be nice - make the list of channels available under TV Tuner in the tree.

The reason for adding Ch nnnn-nnnn-nnn to station name is that I noticed instances where the same station name is used for different service IDs. For example "Ten Digital" in Sydney Australia. Not sure if they are actually different "channels". Maybe putting that string at the end, instead of the beginning would help?

Rob L

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2007, 06:11:16 pm »

I noticed that too, but wasn't sure if that was how the station name was being transmitted somehow. It would certainly help to have the 'real' name at the start.

I had also noticed - to my surprise - that it seemed to list some twice. I presume this is just different transmitters sending the same station, maybe?

Mike Noe

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2007, 06:23:08 pm »

Bug (I think):
I have a view scheme with Genre in the first column, Name in the second, thumbnails for the detail view.
I click/select an item in the detail view (a movie in this case)
Then hit F4 for tagging mode
Then go up to the Genre, click on "New Genre" for a rename and just add a new one
Hit enter
All the other Genres are now gone and everything in the detail view is now tagged with this new genre just created.

Code: [Select]
Media Center Registered 12.0.147 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 12\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 2904 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 457 MB, Free - 205 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.2900 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.2900 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.2900 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive D:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive D: SONY     DVD RW DRU-510A    Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:25  MaxSpeed:25  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: No /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: No
  Use playback settings: No /

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

openSUSE TW/Plasma5 x86_64 | Win10Pro/RX560
S.M.S.L USB-DAC => Transcendent GG Pre (kit) => Transcendent mono OTLs (kit)
(heavily modded) Hammer Dynamics Super-12s (kit)
(optionally) VonSchweikert VR8s

enervation

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2007, 06:07:01 am »

The reason for adding Ch nnnn-nnnn-nnn to station name is that I noticed instances where the same station name is used for different service IDs. For example "Ten Digital" in Sydney Australia. Not sure if they are actually different "channels". Maybe putting that string at the end, instead of the beginning would help?

That would definitely help, although I think it would be best removed altogether. The channel number is still found in the 'Channel' column in the options menu, and people can use that information to edit the station names they have duplicate names (once station name editing works).

gitcheye

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Darned if you do and darned if you don't!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2007, 09:28:08 am »

I am using MC 12.0.147 and a Toshiba Gigabeat S 60.  The gigabeat has 26 gigs free.  When I connect my gigabeat, MC says 'working' for 12 minutes before it pulls up the files on the gigabeat.  I can live with it but I would rather not.

Also, MC will play files that are on an Ipod but won't play songs from my my Gigabeat.  Is that ever going to be an option?
Gitcheye

kyusstone

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2007, 10:22:21 am »

the sorting does not work as it used to in previous versions. when i sort my library by columns these changes remain even if i change to other views.

JaredH

• Superfluously Articulate
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2007, 04:14:13 pm »

So, I'm confused. Are the nightly beta builds public now? Or am I missing something?
J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net

xlrisk

• Recent member
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2007, 04:53:35 pm »

Possible Bug: Just upgraded from v139 to v147 and my keyboard: play, stop, ff/rw, and vol keys stopped working. They were working in v139. Am using a Microsoft Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard in Vista 32-bit.

Reinstalling the Intellitype Pro drivers for Vista did restore functionality for these keyboard keys in J River v147.

Cheers

iphoenix

• Recent member
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2007, 09:19:34 pm »

When I try to transfer video (non-DRM) to my video iPod, it successfully transfers, and it's visible in MC12 and MC11 as being on the iPod, but the iPod doesn't see it.   Any suggestions?
Pages: [1]   Go Up