INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: wasted license restorations due to repeated OS reinstalls  (Read 817 times)

sissim

• Recent member
wasted license restorations due to repeated OS reinstalls
« on: April 05, 2008, 06:10:48 pm »

Since end of Feb when I bought MC, I've had to reinstall my Vista already twice and am about to do it another time. (Also made a mistake after one OS reinstall & instead of reusing still valid install key, I used up one Restore -- all due to Vista stress!) Then the other day when it prompted me to install a new version, I thought I'd use the method used for handhelds (knowing what I had to do on OS as soon as I could put the time aside)...which frankly I messed up and ended up somehow with neither version. Am temporarily using WMP (Yuck!) til after this upcoming reinstall, when I'll go ahead and use another restore. I have MC loaded on my XP and it works like a charm. Another user posted the same dilemma back in Nov...so I wondered whether JRiver remains understanding on this issue...tnx so  much
Sissi ?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: wasted license restorations due to repeated OS reinstalls
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 06:28:29 pm »

Welcome to Interact.  We'll reset your licenses if you run out.  You can also use the 30 day trial each time to extend the licenses.  Let us know if you run out.

sissim

• Recent member
Re: wasted license restorations due to repeated OS reinstalls
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 07:15:56 pm »

thank you thank you thank you!!!! ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up