INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is MJ 8?  (Read 1305 times)

bobbyrae

Where is MJ 8?
« on: August 06, 2008, 06:49:38 pm »

Here is a page that supposedly let's us download MediaJukebox 8, but whenever I press download, I either get "cannot display the page" or a FTP login prompt that always fails.

http://www.mediajukebox.com/download.html

If nothing else, somebody needs to clean this up and say "no longer available".

there are links all over the web leading here, but of course I always get the same result.  Maybe if I keep looking long enough I can find someone that actually has it on another server.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Where is MJ 8?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 08:29:15 pm »

This should work:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/Mediajukebox80400.exe

but consider downloading MJ12 from mediajukebox.com.  It's free and more current.

bobbyrae

Re: Where is MJ 8?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 08:02:13 am »

This should work:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/Mediajukebox80400.exe

but consider downloading MJ12 from mediajukebox.com.  It's free and more current.

Very much appreciated -- It worked!  My first concern is to be able to reinstall what I have in case of system crash.

About MJ 12...  I HAVE considered it, but MJ8 is doing exactly what I need, and I have heard some people here complaining that the recorder doesn't work so well (or at all sometimes) in MJ12.  So why mess with success?

One thing I would pay good money for right is some CD burning software that supports the Yamaha Audio Master mode available on their discontinued F1.  Discontinued yes, but lots of em still working out there!

Pages: [1]   Go Up