INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 12.0.533 is available here  (Read 10022 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Media Center 12.0.533 is available here
« on: September 03, 2008, 02:56:52 pm »

This is the latest version of MC 12.0.  Any MC12.0 license will work with it.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

This latest build (usually safe) of MC12.0 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/MC12/MediaCenter120533.exe

12.0.533 (8/29/2008)

1. Fixed: Library Sync could crash in some cases.
2. Fixed: Pane tagging could crash in some cases.
3. Fixed: "AverTV Combo PCIe M780 tuner ATSC" TV device did not work.
4. Changed: Digital TV retry loading the generic Microsoft Network Provider if the Network-specific provider fails to connect.

12.0.532 (8/25/2008)

1. Changed: Tuned Radio playback algorithm to be less likely to focus in on a certain artist or genre during playback with little user input via skips.
2. Fixed: The license needed dialog could report that a trial had expired when there was still a valid trial period.
3. Fixed: The trial period could affect MC13 use as well.

12.0.531 (8/18/2008)

1. NEW: Added DirectSound channel modes "Hardware Direct (sound card chooses)" and "Do Not Specify Channels" to help with surround sound routing on some hardware.
2. Fixed: In rare cases, quickly switching tracks could cause a dead-lock.

12.0.530 (8/8/2008)

1. Fixed: Pasting using right-click menu > Edit > Paste would not honor the right-click position.
2. Fixed: Pressing 'Enter' in a list could fire two times, causing possible strange behavior.
3. Fixed: Clicking in a thumbnail view could fail to do range selection properly if the stack icon was the first column in details view.
4. Fixed: If the main JRiver tools library was reused by a program without being completely unloaded it could crash. (could cause shell extension crashes)
5. Fixed: Editing the last renamed / created file could unintentionally change the filename in rare cases.
6. Fixed: Nested keywords that reused the same base-path could confuse Theater View.

JimH

• Administrator
Re: Media Center 12.0.533 is available here
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 05:48:47 pm »

Hmm... No fix for the tagging problems reported and verified by various users?
If you think there is a problem, please provide a link.

Niebla

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 10:47:17 am »

I think I found a bug...

When updating the rotation tag in MC library, it is not updated in the EXIF tag...

So the information is lost after reimporting the images...

ADDiCT

• World Citizen
  • I'm a bad llama!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 03:35:57 pm »

If you think there is a problem, please provide a link.

No problem.

Here, here, and here (the last one is tag related, but seems to be a bug in MC's UI).

AddyV

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 04:19:37 am »

Hello,

I have following problem:
MC 12 asks for restore. I install the new version as recommended. MC12 is OK but my windows explorer gives an error when right mouse click.
My PC supplier recommended to do a repair of the OS (Vista). Then my explorer is OK but MC12 is not anymore. I retried several times but the result is still the same. So it seems these problems are related to each other.

regards,

Addy

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 08:23:35 am »

If that's an MC12 problem, it's new. 

Try reinstalling MC.

Try uninstalling any special mouse software you're using.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 08:30:39 am »

Sorry, I found one. But it's no showstopper. Perhaps should be on the list for MC13...

If you create a user field (Tools -> Options -> Library & Folders -> User Library Fields -> Add field...) and then configure it to be shown in Action Window (upper left AW icon -> Also Show -> [New field]) and then delete the user field again, a empty line remains in AW. Even after a restarting MC it stays there. You have to recreate a field with the same name and deseleced it for AW to get rid of it.

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 08:30:55 am »

Hello,

I have following problem:
MC 12 asks for restore. I install the new version as recommended. MC12 is OK but my windows explorer gives an error when right mouse click.
My PC supplier recommended to do a repair of the OS (Vista). Then my explorer is OK but MC12 is not anymore. I retried several times but the result is still the same. So it seems these problems are related to each other.

regards,

Addy

Sounds like shell extension issues to me?
Try uninstalling, rebooting and then reinstalling, should fix it with any luck :)

-Leezer-

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 08:35:13 am »

That's probably a better guess than mine.  If it is, a reboot would have solved it.

raldo

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 10:56:22 am »

Do you regard the inability to sync a Windows Mobile device through MS Active Sync a Show Stopper?

[http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=47493.0]

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 10:06:41 am »

When I stop playback (with the stop command) and then resume it later, it increments the skip count. I don't think it is always did this. Skip should only be incremented when the next command is used.
Sue

ProblemChild

• Junior Woodchuck
  • But I don't wanna be the same as everybody else...
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 11:52:37 am »

When adding cover art via "Add From File", every time I click on the Explorer window's drop-down list of View options (details, list, etc) MC instantly crashes and disappears. It restarts without any messages and no problems, and this doesn't seem to occur unless it's viewing files on a network drive, but it happens every time.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 11:57:38 am »

In MC options for General, turn off Shell Integration and reboot.

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 12:02:00 pm »

I am seeing my Flac files vanish from the library when the drive is offline. I have not pinpointed when or how this occurs but I did not see this happening in earlier builds.

I am using SATA drives in removable drive trays that I have in my main music PC for some drives which I do not need to have running all the time, so I often have them offline. However I wish to maintain these files as part of my library for use when these drives are Online.

Was this changed?
Is there a way for me to work with this?
. . . the game is rigged

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 10:30:11 pm »

When I stop playback (with the stop command) and then resume it later, it increments the skip count. I don't think it is always did this. Skip should only be incremented when the next command is used.

Could someone acknowledge if this is going to be fixed anytime or is it not show stopper enough?
Sue

gappie

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 02:41:28 am »

when im in thv, and i put a cd in the computer that is not recognised by yadb, i get a a thv popup telling me that lookup failed, and on top i get popup that says "working". clicking cancel does not work, neither does waiting. i have to use ctrl alt del.
when i do this in standard view , i get the lookup failed message, and for a brief moment 'working'. so no problem then.

:)
gab

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 06:56:48 am »

Could someone acknowledge if this is going to be fixed anytime or is it not show stopper enough?
I think you could work around that by using the pause button.

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 10:30:00 am »

I think you could work around that by using the pause button.

Using the pause button keeps the file locked. Since the files are on a server, I don't like to leave MC paused for long periods, so I always use stop when I am leaving the computer for more than a few minutes.
Sue

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 10:56:25 am »

So wait until the mid point to stop, or live with it.  I'd call what you're doing a skip.

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 01:21:16 pm »

I'd call what you're doing a skip.
So, you don't consider it a bug? I take it then, that I should expect this same behavior to be carried over in Media Center 13?

I noticed it does not occur in Media Jukebox... so which program is doing it wrong?
Sue

Slope

• Recent member
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 07:03:04 pm »

Hey gurus

Got a bug for you:

1. When I right-click in the 'Playing Now' display part and select 'cover art' or any other entry, such as 'WhiteCap' or 'Softskies' instead of the currently displayed 'G-force', MC is terminated.

I am using build 533 and am running MC on a 15,4' display on desktop resolution (1280 x 800).

Peace
Slope

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2008, 07:41:33 pm »

Please try a reboot.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 07:56:41 pm »

So, you don't consider it a bug? I take it then, that I should expect this same behavior to be carried over in Media Center 13?

I noticed it does not occur in Media Jukebox... so which program is doing it wrong?

We programmers live in a binary world.  When a file finishes, we count it as either a play or a skip.  There's no middle-ground.

Feel free to start a thread to discuss it if you disagree, but be warned we've had this debate in the past and settled on the current approach.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 08:36:43 pm »

When a file finishes, we count it as either a play or a skip. 

That's the thing... it isn't happening when the file finishes.
Song starts.
I press stop within the first half.
Some time passes.
I press play and IMMEDIATELY on resuming play, the skip count is incremented.
The skip button was never touched.

There's no middle-ground.

Then please explain why the exact same actions in Media Jukebox do NOT result in the skip count increasing?

Sue

globetrotters1

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2008, 11:48:39 am »

hello guys,

sorry to report that there is a C++ runtime error occurring when I want to add a folder picture to an already existing album in MC12

running MC 12.0.533 (error occurred also in version 528 but not in versions before that)

did a clean uninstall and reinstall and so on

picture file is a clean JPG file, nothing special, tried it with different missing pix and error shows every time I intend to do this operation

spitzerone

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Problems with MC 12
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2008, 11:25:39 am »

I recently downloaded the latest MC 12 update on all three of my computers. After the update, the license is not taking. I have done the restores but it continuously reverts back and tells me I need to purchase or restore my license.  ? I have burned about all of my restores and only have three left.  It was working fine until the last update. I am running vista on two puters and XP on one. The xp seems to be OK. Any ideas about what might be happening and what will happen if I run out of restores?
You only have one shot. You'd better make it count!

eba

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2008, 01:42:14 pm »

That's the thing... it isn't happening when the file finishes.
Song starts.
I press stop within the first half.
Some time passes.
I press play and IMMEDIATELY on resuming play, the skip count is incremented.
The skip button was never touched.

Then please explain why the exact same actions in Media Jukebox do NOT result in the skip count increasing?

I personally would agree that the skip count shouldn't be incremented on a 'Stop', only on an actual 'Skip', but disregarding that, I believe the behaviour in Jukebox is exactly the same as in Center, except what I have noticed in Center which I have just confirmed does not happen in Jukebox, is:

In a file list, Skip Count and Number Plays do not visually update until the mouse is hovered over the file, or (as you are seeing) when the file starts playing again.

Could this be the difference you are actually seeing?

eba

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2008, 01:44:56 pm »

Another possible bug discovered while testing the above...

If fadeout on stop is used, and mute is on, the mute will be cancelled when stop is pressed.  If System volume is being used (on Vista at least) this also means you get the sound of the fadeout.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2008, 02:05:09 pm »

I recently downloaded the latest MC 12 update on all three of my computers.
What build are you using?

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2008, 02:45:16 pm »

I personally would agree that the skip count shouldn't be incremented on a 'Stop', only on an actual 'Skip', but disregarding that, I believe the behaviour in Jukebox is exactly the same as in Center, except what I have noticed in Center which I have just confirmed does not happen in Jukebox, is:

In a file list, Skip Count and Number Plays do not visually update until the mouse is hovered over the file, or (as you are seeing) when the file starts playing again.

Could this be the difference you are actually seeing?

When I tested it on my husband's computer with Media Jukebox, we were looking at the skip count field in the tagging pane of the action window. I'll take another look later when I have access to his computer, but I'm pretty sure I was doing it exactly the same way on both.
Sue

eba

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2008, 03:31:13 pm »

When I tested it on my husband's computer with Media Jukebox, we were looking at the skip count field in the tagging pane of the action window. I'll take another look later when I have access to his computer, but I'm pretty sure I was doing it exactly the same way on both.

The tagging window does not get automatically refreshed for me in either MC or MJ until the track selection changes or the field is clicked or something.

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2008, 04:25:05 pm »

Working in a View Scheme and selecting items in the Album pane using the CTRL key to select multiple items, as you scroll down the list selecting additional items MC literally JUMPS up the list back towards the beginning making it difficult to continue dwn the list in your selection process
. . . the game is rigged

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 06:37:18 pm »

The tagging window does not get automatically refreshed for me in either MC or MJ until the track selection changes or the field is clicked or something.
Ah, you're right. So it's doing the same in MJ and MC. I still think it shouldn't be a skip, tho!  :P
Sue

JONCAT

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2008, 08:28:04 pm »

Ape converter has issues.  Ripping done this earlier this Summer shows secure rips from the logs but I'm finding tracks with 0mb filesize. ?

Discovered via analyze audio; I suggest you all take a "look around" your library at recently ripped albums.

DC

eba

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2008, 01:58:09 pm »

Is the Get Cover Art save button meant to say 'Save Cover Art & Continue'?
Currently it says 'Save Cover Art _ Continue'.

Yeah I know it's more spelling than showstopper, but it's a fairly serious one... ;D

(and it's the same in MC13 too...just seems a bit early to report spelling errors there...)

Oh whilst I'm at it then, last.fm options, Logging, Status:
It should be submission, not submition!

Bill Ko

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 09:05:01 pm »

Is the Get Cover Art save button meant to say 'Save Cover Art & Continue'?
Currently it says 'Save Cover Art _ Continue'.

Yeah I know it's more spelling than showstopper, but it's a fairly serious one... ;D

(and it's the same in MC13 too...just seems a bit early to report spelling errors there...)

Oh whilst I'm at it then, last.fm options, Logging, Status:
It should be submission, not submition!

I can answer this one.  The "&" in the text of a button (or menu item) is used to underline the next character and use it as a shortcut key.  In order to actually use the "&" as a character, I think you have to type it twice - i.e., "Save Cover Art && Continue"

jack wallstreet

Panes don't reliably hold selected filter characteristics
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 09:13:57 pm »

In 533, the filters will not always stay set in the panes and will often (but not always) reset themselves (when they shouldn't) when clicking in an unfiltered pane to the right of the filtered panes  I have tested this as far back as 526 and the problem exists there.  The filters do stay set in 512 (I don't have any builds between 512 and 526).

Example:  5 panes from left to right: genre, situation, tempo, artist, album

set a filter by clicking on an item in genre, situation, tempo and artist.

then review the various albums that show up for that filter.  Sometimes the artist will reset to "all" as soon as you change the album.  I have also been able to get the situation and tempo to sometimes reset, but never the far left column: genre.  Mostly it is just the immediate column to the left of the unfiltered one (the one I click on) that resets.

I can't find a pattern other than I haven't been able to create a reset of the filter when I had less than four panes open.

Sometimes it works fine (no reset) and other times it doesn't (even with the same panes and the same filter)

EDIT: I did some more testing.  Here's a little more info
   On a five column pane (same as above) with about 5 minutes of extensive clicking and filter setting
       1. The pane that reset its filter was always the one to the immediate left.  I could get the third pane to reset if I clicked on the fourth pane.  The fourth pane would reset if I clicked on an item in the fifth pane.  It sometimes (I think) was not always the first item, but we never after the second that caused the reset - usually the first click though
       2. After about five minutes of testing the various panes, the problem suddenly went away and I couldn't get the reset to happen again.  I had not done anything but set filters by clicking in a pane

John

tombert

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 03:38:54 pm »

Hi there, MC crashed the third time when syncing with my Nokia Phone. The mp3 conversion and uploading continous while the crash box is showing. Here an log excerpt:

2273547: 3668: Playback: CMJPlayerCore::GetOutputFormat: cbSize 0
2273563: 3668: Playback: CMJPlayerCore::GetOutputFormat: Finish (31 ms)
2273563: 4976: Playback: CWaveOutBinPlayThread::Thread: Start
2273579: 3668: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::Thread: Preparing to feed data
2273579: 3668: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::Thread: Running feeder loop
22959546: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile: Allocating space for file
22959703: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile: Starting transfer loop
22959703: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Reading 593314 bytes
22959718: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Writing 593314 bytes
22960875: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Sending progress
22960890: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Reading 593314 bytes
22960890: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Writing 593314 bytes
22961750: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Sending progress
22961875: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Reading 595961 bytes
22961875: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Writing 595961 bytes
22962781: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Sending progress
22962781: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Reading 602882 bytes
22962796: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Writing 602882 bytes
22963734: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Sending progress
22963750: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Reading 607825 bytes
22963984: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Writing 569921 bytes
22964875: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     Sending progress
22964953: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile:     EOF
22964953: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile: Finished transfer
2279266: 3536: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\temp\03 - Pat Benatar - Never Wanna Leave You.mp3
22965156: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveBase::TransferFile: Finish (5891 ms)
22965156: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveGeneric::TransferCoverArt: Start
22965171: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveGeneric::TransferCoverArt: Finish (15 ms)
22965187: 3536: Handheld: CPortableDriveGeneric::Upload: Finish (5937 ms)
2279422: 3536: Handheld: CHHPluginThread::Thread Message Processing: Finish (5968 ms)
2279532: 5800: Handheld: CHHPluginThread::ProcessCommand: Finish (6094 ms)
2279532: 5800: Handheld: CHHUploadWorkerUploadThread::Thread: Upload complete (hr=0)
2279532: 5800: Handheld: CHHUploadWorkerUploadThread::Thread: Cleaning up
2279625: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::NotifyUploadFinished: Start
2279625: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::NotifyUploadFinished: Setting status
2279625: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::NotifyUploadFinished: Deleting upload thread
2279641: 5800: Handheld: CHHUploadWorkerUploadThread::Thread: Finish (6203 ms)
2279657: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::NotifyUploadFinished: Starting next upload
2279672: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::StartNextDownload: Start
2279672: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::StartNextDownload: Finish (0 ms)
2279672: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::StartNextDownload: Start
2279672: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::StartNextDownload: Finish (0 ms)
2279688: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::StartNextDownload: Start
2279688: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::StartNextDownload: Finish (0 ms)
2279688: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::StartNextUpload: Start
2279688: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::StartNextUpload: Finish (0 ms)
2279688: 5404: Handheld: CHHUploadWorker::NotifyUploadFinished: Finish (63 ms)
2286110: 5404: Database: MCDB::Save: Start
2286141: 5404: Database: MCDB::Save: Saving (bCleanDB: 0, bForce: 0)
2286141: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (filename).jmd
2286188: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: Filename; Elapsed ms: 43,676
2286188: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (file type).jmd
2286204: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: File Type; Elapsed ms: 19,753
2286204: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (bitrate).jmd
2286219: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: Bitrate; Elapsed ms: 18,479
2286235: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (image file).jmd
2286250: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: Image File; Elapsed ms: 18,632
2286250: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (file size).jmd
2286282: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: File Size; Elapsed ms: 36,408
2286282: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (duration).jmd
2286297: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: Duration; Elapsed ms: 16,875
2286313: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (date modified).jmd
2286329: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: Date Modified; Elapsed ms: 25,079
2286329: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (bit depth).jmd
2286344: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: Bit Depth; Elapsed ms: 14,650
2286344: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (compression).jmd
2286375: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: Compression; Elapsed ms: 17,975
2286375: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (thumbnail info).jmd
2286391: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: Thumbnail Info; Elapsed ms: 17,924
2286391: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: C:\Documents and Settings\atw10wf6\Application Data\J River\Media Center 12\Thumbnails\{8CC7639E-5E35-4F26-A2A6-0C989E677275}\Normal (v3)\field (thumbnail info (local)).jmd
2286407: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: Thumbnail Info (Local); Elapsed ms: 20,654
2286422: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (stack top).jmd
2286422: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: Stack Top; Elapsed ms: 7,791
2286422: 5404: Database: CMediaFileIOSave::Load: Saving: D:\My Music\Media Center\Libraries\MyLib\field (stack view).jmd
2286438: 5404: Database: CDataHolder::Save: Field: Stack View; Elapsed ms: 9,251
2286438: 5404: Database: MCDB::Save: Finish (328 ms)
2288344: 3420: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Unhandled exception -- program crashing
2288391: 3420: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Message: 0, wParam: 0, lParam: 0, Window class:
2291063: 3668: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::Thread: Finished feeder loop (bCancel: 0)
2291063: 3668: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::Thread: Finish (17578 ms)
2291641: 6096: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::~CMJWaveFeeder: Start
2291657: 6096: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::~CMJWaveFeeder: Cancel
2291657: 6096: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::~CMJWaveFeeder: Stopping thread
2291657: 6096: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::~CMJWaveFeeder: Deleting input source
2291657: 6096: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: M:\My Music\@.Interpreter\Pat Benatar\Crimes Of Passion\04 - Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot.mp3
2291657: 6096: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::~CMJWaveFeeder: Unloading DLL
2291657: 6096: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::~CMJWaveFeeder: Finish (16 ms)
2291657: 6096: Playback: CWaveOutBinPlayThread::~CWaveOutBinPlayThread: Start
2291704: 4976: Playback: CWaveOutBinPlayThread::Thread: Finish (18141 ms)
2291704: 6096: Playback: CWaveOutBinPlayThread::~CWaveOutBinPlayThread: Finish (47 ms)
2291704: 6096: Import: JRAnalyzer::Open: Start
2291719: 6096: Import: JRAnalyzer::AddFile: Start
2291719: 6096: Import: JRAnalyzer::AddFile: Filename: C:\temp\04 - Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot.mp3
2291719: 6096: Import: JRAnalyzer::AddFileMJ: Start
2291719: 6096: Import: JRAnalyzer::AddFileMJ: Finish (0 ms)

globetrotters1

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2008, 09:54:05 am »

Jim,
please be so kind and tell us how we can avoid the MC12.0.533 crash when adding a folder.jpg cover pic to an existing album in the library! 'ProblemChild' reported another crash variant. Our crash happens always in a final stage, just before adding the chosen folder.jpg file to the library. And it reports a 'C++ runtime error' crash and can be started again. It doesn't happen within Explorer! And switching off shell integration has (to our limited knowledge) nothing to do with this runtime error. Error is known since an early 500 version.
A response would be nice!
Also a response like 'error found, will be working again in next version' is absolutely acceptable. We just have to know it.
Thanks

ADDiCT

• World Citizen
  • I'm a bad llama!
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2008, 02:35:08 pm »

When can we expect a new MC12 build, with bugfixes?  MC13 isn't yet available to "normal" users (last time i checked, the MC13 forum was visible only to registered users) and will be in beta stage for a considerable length of time anyway.  My personal "showstopper" is the tagging behaviour which causes "tag shifting". 
Pages: [1]   Go Up