INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Setting up "playing now" and "library" in the same window  (Read 1115 times)

glalax

Setting up "playing now" and "library" in the same window
« on: January 19, 2009, 01:43:25 pm »

I have finally found a musicplayer that reminds me of the good old MusicMatch. But I can't seem to get it to look exactly the way i want it to.

When I have a party I want to have both "playing now" and "Library" on top of each other in the main window (and just these 2).
 Then I can search for the next song, and just double click on the right tune and it puts it'self at the end of "playing now" list without switching between "library" and "playing now" on the left side of the screen.

Unfortunately the only way I have managed to do that is to use the field on the left side and switching between "library" when searching, and then switch back to "playing now" so I have control over the next tunes in line.

Please help me and I will gladly pay for the new version when my 30 days have expired

mabes

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Setting up "playing now" and "library" in the same window
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 02:11:35 pm »

View/Split View/2 Views. Columns or Rows. 

Playing Now thumbnail on one half, Library on the other. I greately prefer columns, the thumbnail is much bigger, and you can see more artists in the list And you can drag the windows to resize, close them with the little arrows.

glalax

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 06:56:28 am »

There is no option to choose "View/Split View/2 Views" so I can split the view.

I'm sorry but i feel a bit retarded but I really think this is going to be my future audio-playing sotware so I have to get it the way i want it to be

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 07:04:52 am »

There is no option to choose "View/Split View/2 Views" so I can split the view.

I'm sorry but i feel a bit retarded but I really think this is going to be my future audio-playing sotware so I have to get it the way i want it to be

first go to tools>options>general>advanced and make sure split view is enabled there.

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up