INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Movies - Help  (Read 800 times)

jroyale

• Galactic Citizen
My Movies - Help
« on: October 24, 2009, 12:38:01 pm »

Okay I like the sounds of this feature so I go to download and because I'm running xp it tells me to download the my collection database version.  I'll stop here if you tell me that's not what I should be doing.

Then I open it up and to add a mkv title I have to manually put in the title name?  Is that right?  If so and that info is then imported into MC then I would assume they have to be typed the exact same and the info is not tagged to a file?  Sounds odd to me.  Also sounds like a helluva lot of work.

Lastly, how do I get that info into MC?

jroyale

• Galactic Citizen
Re: My Movies - Help
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 04:48:33 pm »

Okay found the import folder...so that worked relatively well except of course the folder with mutliple movies ie. box sets.  How do I get this into MC and I understood this info (movie summary) to show up in theatre view when you select the movie.

Anybody's help would be apperciate.

jroyale

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 11:12:11 pm »

Answered my own question again but it's buggy as hell.  For some reason it's pointing mc at dvd files in my folders that contain mkv's so nothing seems to work properly.

I think it's a valiant effort but 14 seems to have a few bugs so I'll likely wait until they get ironed out.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 12:15:22 am »

Please take a look at this thread

Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up