INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with controlling the Denon AVP-A1HD  (Read 1421 times)

Eddy

Problem with controlling the Denon AVP-A1HD
« on: March 04, 2010, 02:54:38 pm »

Hi,
First, this Media Center is for me the best I ever seen. The eye candy is fantastic.
Working with mostly FLAC and some mp3's. Everything works: Playing songs via zone 1 etc, except I can't get the function I needed most to work.
I want to push content to my Denon, but I don't have success with this. UPNP service selected is 'Denon', tried also 'general dlna'. Tried to change options too.
When I drop a .flac or .mp3 on the 'playing now'-Denon (In fact it is reported 'Network Audio' by the Denon.) I get this message:
'There was a problem controlling the selected DLNA device. Double check your device server and network settings'

With Twonky or the on2share plugin I can push content to the Denon without problems.
And strange thing, When I start a song with eg on2share/winamp then the upper left play button changes to pause and time is counting. I can even pause/start the running song. But can't start a new one via MC.
(Pulling content from the Denon UI works)
Thanks for your time, I hope to get this working!
  Eddy

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problem with controlling the Denon AVP-A1HD
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 03:17:45 pm »

There is a DLNA thread here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=55720.100

Please post there and include the full version of MC.  14.0.153 is the most recent.

Make sure you're converting audio to something the Denon can play.
Pages: [1]   Go Up