INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Library Server - Download?  (Read 1041 times)

gigglez

• Recent member
Library Server - Download?
« on: April 14, 2010, 06:24:44 pm »

I have three computers that use Media Center,  2 are desktops and 1 is a laptop.  I was thinking of making one of the desktops a library server but i can't find where i download the media center server application.  Is it all 1 application?

I feel kinda dumb :-)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Library Server - Download?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 06:29:52 pm »

It's part of MC.  Just download MC15.  You might also take a look at the article called "Servers" on our wiki (link above).

gigglez

• Recent member
Re: Library Server - Download?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 08:47:37 am »

Thanks!!

I got the server up and running, but it seams like it won't sync certain things. I deleted a bunch of smart playlists but it won't sync the deleted playlists. I know sync is working because If I import a playlist it will show up under imported playlists.  I moved 1 of my imported playlists down to a subfolder called workouts and now the playlist is in imported playlists and also in the workouts folder.  So i went to imported playlists and deleted it from there.  I can't get that to sync either.  It seams like sync is either bugging out or glitching or i donno..

I tried to sync at ever stage,  my goal was to import a playlist and move it to the proper folder but I could not get this to work properly.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up