Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRiver Gizmo -- stream your media from home -- or use Android as a remote

<< < (3/26) > >>

JimH:

--- Quote from: swinster on August 25, 2010, 07:36:20 pm ---Ok - just got my misses an Android phone (trying to get one for me from work) and search the Android market place for Gizmo - the search returned 3 results - none from J River to do with Media Centre.

--- End quote ---
Are you searching the Market from the phone?  I just checked.  It's there.

swinster:
Yep - not too clued up on Android yet - do I have to go into a specific area and search, or will the search cover all areas?

For the record, this is an HTC Wildfire.

swinster:
Tried browsing different app location, even All Aps, but the search still only shows 3 reasults and no Gizmo by J River

JimH:
You're searching from the phone itself?  Don't search from a PC.

Maybe the store is different for older versions of Android.

swinster:

--- Quote from: JimH on August 26, 2010, 02:47:08 pm ---You're searching from the phone itself?  Don't search from a PC.

--- End quote ---
Yes, i am searching using the phone, but as a mater of fact I did look at the Android web site on a PC to see it I could see the app - you CAN'T see any apps or search the market this way, it simply tels you to use your phone.

--- Quote from: JimH on August 26, 2010, 02:47:08 pm ---Maybe the store is different for older versions of Android.

--- End quote ---

The phone is running version 2.1?!? I know 2.2 is out, but it isn't officially available from HTC for this phone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version