INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What I Did This Weekend  (Read 915 times)

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
What I Did This Weekend
« on: June 17, 2002, 05:59:11 pm »

OK, humor me.  Please.  

I had a nice weekend in California, watching my daughter pick up her diploma.  It was a happy reunion with a family that wasn't very happy for a long time.  Do I sound relieved?

Pictures are here:

http://www.jriver.com/~jriver/california/index.htm

The graduate was Katie Rose.  My other daughter, Anna, is the one in the first couple of pictures with me.  The two good looking middle aged women are my ex and her sister.  The other two are the daughter of the sister of the ex, and the mother of the ex.  I owe her (my ex-mother-in-law) a big thanks for making it a weekend of peace and harmony.  She was a peach.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
RE:What I Did This Weekend
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2002, 06:02:28 pm »

Californians, huh? They look just like regular people except with better weather.
That's right.
I'm cool.

DeathRider

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2002, 06:31:23 pm »

whoops
Robert Long

DeathRider

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2002, 06:31:29 pm »

JimH, I was just thinking while I was still under the influance of my one a week beer. You do a lot of traveling, why not take a lot of digital shots of where you were and allow us to download them to the start page in the MJ program so that we can look at them while we are listening to music. Or maybe set them up as visuals so that they cycle in the window as aposed to seeing spikes and bars and such. I sure would love to see the sites that you see in your travels around the world.
Robert Long

shelly

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2002, 07:12:09 pm »

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation and thanks for sharing this important event in your life with us.  Looks like you had the perfect California day for the celebration.

Listening to: 'Devil May Care' from 'When I Look In Your Eyes' by 'Diana Krall' on Media Jukebox

Shelly

Harry The Hipster

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2002, 12:12:47 am »

Congratulations to the whole family. Lovely photos. Simplest pleasures are the ones that often resonate most deeply. Can wash away lots of the angst involved in getting there.

Best wishes....HTH
Pages: [1]   Go Up