INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Downloading and Importing  (Read 1262 times)

hanarb

• Recent member
Downloading and Importing
« on: March 15, 2011, 05:53:44 pm »

I downloaded from HD Tracks The World's Greatest Audiophile Vocal and Oscar Peterson Night Train.  I then imported both to my lap top, J River 15, to my sound system, lap top to Audio Research DAC 8 to Musical Fidelity integrated amp to speakers. Problem:  The import placed Oscar Peterson Night Train tracks in two different places on my lap top, one with four tracks, 2, 3, 4 & 5 and the other with the remainder. 7 tracks.  How do I keep this from happening?  The other is not as much of an issue because in the Greatest Audiophile download there are a number of different artist, 12, and maybe the import was for each artist instead of the whole album; however, the import individually placed each track in separate places.  What can be done if anything?  I am wireless from my main computer where I download from HD Tracks, iTrax or Pristine Classical (Pristine Classical is a whole different type of download by the way) and my lap top where downloads are imported to  J River.
Hanarb

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Downloading and Importing
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 06:06:04 pm »

Double check the tags for all files and make sure the Artist and Album are the same.  Some of them may have a typo.
Pages: [1]   Go Up