INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Licensing  (Read 696 times)

joopdewildehengelo

Licensing
« on: February 12, 2013, 01:03:59 pm »

I am searching now for more then 30 minutes how to send a message with a question but I can't fins an email address. so I must try this even i know that this is not the good place. Please forgive.
I am trying to activate my license but i get every time a message that the licensing program can not run on my 64 bit computer.
Maybe I need this activation program in 64 bit? whatever i tried I cant start the program because the 30 days trial is stopped. I tried to go to the restore page but now I used already 2 restores from my 10. So this is not the way but I don't know how to proceed. please is there some help

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Licensing
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 01:13:22 pm »

A few things:

1. This is the right place.
2. That error is caused by your browser.  Instead of trying to run the MJR file directly from the browser, save the file to your disk somewhere (on your Desktop or Downloads folder or whatever) and then double-click it there.  Or, use a different browser.

Keep in mind, whenever you generate a new MJR file, in addition to showing it in your browser, they email it to you at your registered email address.  The MJR files are valid for 14 days, but you can always generate another one if you need it.

That'll fix you up.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Licensing
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 01:17:20 pm »

This tells you how to restore a license:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Restoring_a_License

Using IE as your browser may make a difference.
Pages: [1]   Go Up