INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazon Prime movies  (Read 3605 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Amazon Prime movies
« on: January 19, 2014, 03:53:11 pm »

Is there an elegant way to add my Amazon Prime account to MC? I would like to be able to stream Amazon movies like I do with Netflix? Even if I can't get the Amazon move queue/menu to display in MC, it would still be nice to lunch Amazon within MC and return to MC when I quit Amazon. Can this be done?

natehansen66

• World Citizen
Re: Amazon Prime movies
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 05:27:21 pm »

You can add it as a link under the Audio Path icon and use the loopback to capture the audio. I do this for Spotify as well.

Mike48

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 04:41:12 pm »

You can add it as a link under the Audio Path icon and use the loopback to capture the audio. I do this for Spotify as well.

I'm interested, too. Could you explain it a little more?  I don't see any Audio Path icon in MC . . . where does one look?

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 08:44:18 am »

I'm interested, too. Could you explain it a little more?  I don't see any Audio Path icon in MC . . . where does one look?

When you're in and audio view, these links are in the upper right corner.  Right clicking on one will give you the option to "Manage Links".

Adam Thompson, JRiver

Mike48

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 01:51:43 pm »

Thanks. Those particular hieroglyphs don't appear on my copy of MC. Perhaps I can figure out how to add them. I did find a "Manage Links" menu item. Not clear what to do with it, but someday when I feel like wasting an afternoon, or a week, I'll try to get it.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up