INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need a Registration Code [solved]  (Read 2358 times)

wljohnson

Need a Registration Code [solved]
« on: June 21, 2014, 03:36:22 pm »

I need my registration code to obtain an install key for a new MC19 install on my second  HTPC.  On 12/23/2013 paid thru Pay Pal and upgraded and installed MC19 on my main HTPC.  The only registration confirmation I can find is for MC18.  My PAY PAL TRANSACTION ID IS REJECTED when I try to recover the registration code. Please help me resolve this.
Walter

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: PAY PAL TRANSACTION ID IS REJECTED, NEED REGISTRATION CODE
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 06:35:58 pm »

Your email shows a purchase of MC18.  It has BT976-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-MIRB6 as the registration code.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

wljohnson

Re: Need a Registration Code
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 10:43:46 pm »

I purchased MC 18 last year and this seems to be the only purchase you have on record but I paid an upgrade fee thru Pay Pal on Dec 23, 2013, transaction number 602...53A  ... I paid an upgrade fee of $22.98 and my pay pal receipt shows it was for media center 19 ... a copy of my email receipt is available upon request if you give me an email address to send it to.  I do not believe I ever received an email from JRiver with the registration code for MC 19 but I'm sure I saved the information on my computer but can not locate it.  I was able to change motherboards & hard drives and successfully installed MC19 on the system, which has worked and accepted updates this year  ....  and it shows that it is registered.  
I can not upgrade MC 18 on my new system with my old motherboard & hard drive I put back together for my bedroom.  
I read the information of registration recovery but all I get is the info for MC 18, instead of the info for MC19.  I need some help here.  Thanks again.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 07:00:12 am »

Don't post your license or any details of your license.

Did you read the link I gave you above?

You may need to install the correct version.

Did you purchase with a different e-mail address?

wljohnson

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 01:58:46 pm »

Yes, I read your link several times.
I tried to recover my registration code on my main system now using MC19, came back for MC18.  This version shows that it is MC19 19.0.128 and that it is registered to Walt Johnson.
I next installed MC19 19.0.128 on my new machine and tried to recover my registration code again but it again came back for MC18 again.  Next I tried without success to register with the installation file, MC19 windows-2...12 that I used to install MC19 on my main machine early this year.  I hoped that my registration  code was in that file but no luck. 
I'm more than sure I received that install file when I paid through Pay Pal but I'm 90% sure I never got an follow up email for the upgrade from buy-button@river.  (I do have one for MC18 but not 19)  I have not changed my email.
Can recover my registration code from my expired MC19 install file or can anything be done?
Thanks, Walter

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 08:41:34 pm »

It's possible there was a typo in the e-mail you used for the MC19 purchase.  We can check tomorrow.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 08:46:02 am »

Check your PM.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Deanna

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 09:33:30 am »

I have corrected your email address, and now you should be able to access your MC19 license code.  You had transposed the letters in sbc to scb on your MC19 license.

wljohnson

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 04:22:09 pm »

PROBLEM SOLVED  ....  THANKS A MILLION   ....  I'LL PRINT THE REGISTRATION CODE AND PUT IT IN A SAFE EASY TO LOCATED PLACE!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up