INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request: Remove Tracks in PlayingNow from track above the playing track to top.  (Read 859 times)

DoubtingThomas

• Citizen of the Universe

Request:  Remove Tracks in PlayingNow from track above the playing track to top.

With a toolbar button and/or a MC20.exe command.

This is something I do often, at least a few times a day.... I normally keep many days of music in my PlayingNow playlist, and as tracks play I periodically have to delete the top of the playlist down to the track above the currently playing track.

Not sure of the right words but I'd want the track removal from the track above the currently playing track to the top, not the track which is currently highlighted.

Having button and/or MC20.exe command would let me do it easy and with only click, eliminating the need to highlight track and scroll.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

Why do you want to remove them?  I mean, you're playing a playlist.  Just let them ride.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

DoubtingThomas

Why do you want to remove them?  I mean, you're playing a playlist.  Just let them ride.

Matt,  I always remove what has already played from my PlayingNow playlist a few times a day.  About once a week I add lots to the PlayingNow playlist and then just play it at startup in the mornings.    I currently have about 10 days of music in PlayingNow.  It's not a static playlist for me.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

Next build:
NEW: Added 'Clear Played From Playing Now' to the right-click in Playing Now.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

DoubtingThomas

Next build:
NEW: Added 'Clear Played From Playing Now' to the right-click in Playing Now.

Thank You !!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up