INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mass deletion of obsolete tags? MC20 not displaying all tags?  (Read 844 times)

yonkiman

• World Citizen
Mass deletion of obsolete tags? MC20 not displaying all tags?
« on: January 27, 2015, 12:22:44 pm »

Just trying out MC20, and was looking at the metadata of a song I just re-analyzed and saw a lot of duplicate/obsolete tags from the media jukebox days:

Is there a way to remove all the obsolete Media Jukebox tags?

Also, MC20 (set to "Show Tags With Values") doesn't seem to show a lot of the tags that are actually there:

Even when you "Show All Tags", you don't see a lot of the tags that VLC sees (including all the obsolete MediaJukebox tags).  One of the things I've always really liked about MJ/MC is its powerful tagging features, so I'm surprised I can't see all the tags that are in a file.

Finally, I tried to upload my screenshots using the forum's features.  I managed to attach the png files, but couldn't figure out how to insert them inline in the post, so I linked to them externally instead.  Is there a way to insert them inlined as I have done with the linked photos?

Thanks,
Fred

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Mass deletion of obsolete tags? MC20 not displaying all tags?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 12:24:43 pm »

There is an old thread on this subject, from about 6 months ago.

yonkiman

• World Citizen
Re: Mass deletion of obsolete tags? MC20 not displaying all tags?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 01:00:40 pm »

Sorry, didn't mean to start a new thread on an old topic.  Does anyone remember the title of this thread (or have a link to it)?  I've searched for variations of "obsolete tags" and "Media Jukebox tags", etc. and haven't been able to find it yet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up