INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to tell what file "anaylzing audio" is stuck on?  (Read 833 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
How to tell what file "anaylzing audio" is stuck on?
« on: April 02, 2015, 07:17:41 am »

I added a couple of movies to my collection and ran "auto import" with analyze audio. I have not run the analyze for a while. I had 89 files to analyze. It stayed on file 1 all day. I tried to stop the process, but ended up having to restart MC. I deleted some audio files (left over from movie rips).

I tried again yesterday and got to file 42. It stayed on 42 all day. I had to restart MC to clear it when I got home. I restarted again this morning (it was on file 3 or 4, of 52 when I left for work).

How do I tell what file(s) it is hanging on?  Is there a list (smart list) or someplace I could look at?
It would be nice if the Analyze function "showed the file" as it analyzed it so I can see what it is currently working on.

Thanks

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Re: How to tell what file "anaylzing audio" is stuck on?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 10:13:15 am »

this sounds like same issue i had a yr ago
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84302.msg586014#msg586014

did you try creating a view for files needing to be analyzed and then run analysis manually so you can see whats hanging?

I made 2 smartlist
1. Volume level R128 is <empty>
Media type is music
2. Volume level R128 is <empty>
Media type is Video
 (once they were made i just clicked on one of them selected all then right clicked and chose analyze Audio) this brings up a pop where you can follow the progress, see the types that are locking up. )

CountryBumkin

Re: How to tell what file "anaylzing audio" is stuck on?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 11:24:09 am »

this brings up a pop where you can follow the progress, see the types that are locking up. )

Nice. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up