INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 15 Feature Requests  (Read 69850 times)

TOM_SZG

• Recent member
Re: MC 15 Feature Requests
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2010, 01:18:01 pm »

I've mentioned this before, hoping it will come in MC 15:

- DVB-S(2) and DVB-C support! (to get rid of DVBViewer)
- Softcamsupport

many thanks!

jacky

• World Citizen
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2010, 02:04:44 pm »

1.) Automatic movie tag mapping from online movie databases (ie:IMDB) to movies

users should be able to import video files, be prompted to enter the name of the movie for MC15 to associate the relevant movie information from IMDB mapped to MC15 movie meta tags into the library with the video file.

2.) Server-client library multi-profile database

-I have a Windows OS RAID 5 server that holds all the music, pictures and movies.  All media importation and tagging is done on client computers.  The importation process transfers the imported files over the network to the server.  The MC14 database is a shared network folder also on the same RAID server, shared by two computers with MC14. Currently, I have to make sure the Network Drive Mappings on  both PCs are consistent so that the addresses in the database work for both client computers.

While this system works, I would like to see a more user friendly database system.  Perhaps one that involves a database application installed on a Windows OS server, accessible by clients on the network.  This should be done in such a fashion so that I don't have to worry about sharing database folders, drive mappings, read/write locking, file consistencies.

It would be nice if the database could host multiple libraries so that I could select the library I want with the client interface.

3.) Blu-Ray
-fat chance on native support, I understand, but if possible please support the opening of Blu-Ray folder structures and interface with Total Media Theater for playback.

4.) Dvd ISO Export
Like in MCE2005, dvds that have been imported to the library should be able to be burned back to a dvd as a backup.

5.) Better DVD Disc Import
-some dvd's have multiple video ts folders, as a result I don't know which one to press import on.  So please make this process more automated.

Mr ChriZ

• Citizen of the Universe
  • :-D
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2010, 02:27:45 pm »

5.) Better DVD Disc Import
-some dvd's have multiple videots folders, as a result I don't know which one to press import on.  So please make this process more automated.

Do you mean multiple IFO files?  I've seen this.  I don't think I've ever seen one with multiple Video_TS Folders.
Technically I guess you could change the view to only show VIDEO_TS.IFO files.

Ingo

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2010, 04:37:38 pm »

the one feature that would make me buy the upgrade:

native support for MP4 (tagging, playing, conversion; starting from the most important one)

(you knew this would be requested by someone - right?)

Ingo

debt_collector

• Recent member
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2010, 07:19:50 pm »

I recently migrated from XBMC to MC. I would like v15 to:
1. have a 'file name cleanup' facility
2. to be able to get DVD/Bluray covers of films automatically
3. support for .iso & .nrg files, i.e., play DVD or bluray image files

Sauzee

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2010, 04:53:32 am »

Status Bar

* Separate the updating Tagging Status Bar (i.e. "Saving tag changes (# remaining)" or "Done saving tag changes.")  at the bottom from Selection Status Information of the view (i.e. "17 Files (1.4 GB - 17:50:29)"). Often I would like to see how many files I've got selected or how much time but the updating tagging status takes precedence.  It would be nice if both sets of information could be displayed at the same time, since there's a lot of room in the status bar down there.

I've been hoping for this for ever. Currently if i'm playing a track i just rated, i can't see any info on number of other tracks i select. It's such a basic feature, I think it should be added to MC14.

ThoBar

• Was confishy
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2010, 10:57:38 am »

This is a tweak as much as a feature request (I think)...

When using Rename, Move & Copy Files I'd love to have a check box that reads something like...

"Also move/copy files in the same directory" ... which, strangely enough, would move or copy any other files in the directory of the file being moved/copied - that may not be part of the set of files that you're currently using.

(Think working with, and moving video files, and ending up with orphaned text/image/etc files)

This is a constant problem for me.

C.

syndromeofadown

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2010, 03:11:51 pm »

I request an audio view option for “Pains and Artist Logo Thumbnails”
Audio files are capable of multiple album art tags, most of which i personally find useless.
The one exception besides “Front Album Cover” is “Artist Logo”.
I would like the option to view all artists by their band logo.
Then when the logo is clicked i would like the bands “Album Thumbnails” to appear.
At this point the view could either function as the existing ones do or it could go even further by then
showing art for each individual track. This last option would be nice but also fairly useless because i
don't think there are many albums that come with unique artwork for each track. NIN's albums The Slip
is the only one i know of.

syndromeofadown

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2010, 03:51:00 pm »

Artist Logo addendum
The Artist Logo could be integrated without the use of audio tags.
An alternative could be to use a dedicated folder where jpg's are stored that
are simply the artist's logo and are named after the artist. J river could link to this folder and
automatically use the Artist Logo that shares the name of the Artist.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2010, 09:03:54 pm »

Incorporate some sort of native splitter for matroska files so I don't have to install CCCP/Haali and just the ffdshow filters.

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2010, 10:56:23 pm »

1.) Automatic movie tag mapping from online movie databases (ie:IMDB) to movies

users should be able to import video files, be prompted to enter the name of the movie for MC15 to associate the relevant movie information from IMDB mapped to MC15 movie meta tags into the library with the video file.

Same for TV shows.

Also for TV shows some standard fields for handling playback sequence.  For example:
Firefly was butchered by FOX.  They were aired out of order, the original pilot was aired last and several episodes were never aired. 
Dr Who (2005).  Every year there are 'specials' that fall outside of the normal 'season/episode' count, but that are part of the running storyline.
Look at both of these on TVDB and you will see that handling these are built in.  The 'specials' show up at the right place alongside the seasons (in addition to being all in season '00').  For Firefly you can see the links at the bottom to sort by DVD order or original air date.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2010, 05:08:44 pm »

When saving settings with the Library Backup, could you include the Custom Resources file as well?

Thanks!

DavidE

• Recent member
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2010, 05:51:02 pm »

I would like the ability to watch live TV using an HD-PVR and keep audio/video in sync without using timeshift.

Using timeshift adds to the delay in STB response.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2010, 06:50:41 pm »

Also, I wish there was a way to truly sync two libraries, including file structure and new/deleted items over a network, not just tag changes.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2010, 09:02:51 am »

Several posts were split to a new thread called "Renaming Files".

FPacheco

• Recent member
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2010, 03:22:32 pm »

Not sure if this is the place to post requests for new features ..... but here goes.  MC is my media hub for everything via direct HDMI connection and through media servers.  I build video playlists just like I do audio. I even mix audio and video so that I get G-Force and WhiteCap visualizations with audio is playback. This looks sensational on large screens at parties.  However, there are a couple of things that I have been living with and would like to see them enhanced. I have not been able to find solutions for what I am suggesting.

1. Video Transitions so there is no video stop/silence when going from one video to another video/audio file.

2. Image playlists that I could link/embed into an audio file. Each time such an audio file is played, the attached image playlist would be displayed with transitions. MC currently support an image play list to play while another audio playlist is playing. I would like to see it by audio file rather than playlist.

3. Radio files. I currently download/create m3u files with links to web radio. Playing these files in MC results in streaming audio.  Because MC thinks these files are playlists, it stores in the Imported Playlist section of Playlist with a name of HTTP Stream. I would like to see it imported as data or audio where they can be easily manipulate (genres, quality, etc) just as you do with audio files.

I have been a long time user of Media Center (version 8 was my first, I think), and I applaud you for all you have done. There is no other that can match all that it does with such ease.

Fernando.

famu97

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2010, 03:36:42 pm »

1.  I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see an Android app so that I could playback music from my htpc running MC to my Android phone via Wi-Fi.
2. I also want the ability to remotely control & configure MC either via a Web interface or once again an Android that does more than just plays music but allows you to remotely configure MC. 
3. I'd like to use the Android app like a remote control as well that allows you to just control playback of my music library through my htpc system going through my home theater speakers.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2010, 03:43:35 pm »

3. I'd like to use the Android app like a remote control as well that allows you to just control playback of my music library through my htpc system going through my home theater speakers.
This exists now.  It's called WebRemote.   It's configured under Network.  

rick.ca

« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2010, 05:09:11 pm »

3. Radio files. I currently download/create m3u files with links to web radio. Playing these files in MC results in streaming audio.  Because MC thinks these files are playlists, it stores in the Imported Playlist section of Playlist with a name of HTTP Stream. I would like to see it imported as data or audio where they can be easily manipulate (genres, quality, etc) just as you do with audio files.

This doesn't work for all streams, but seems to for most... Add a stream using Connected Media. Select "Add stream to Connected Media" to include the item in My Connected Media. This records the URL of the stream as a Filename, where it can be tagged like any other file.

FPacheco

• Recent member
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2010, 09:23:47 am »

Rick, the Connected Media is a very nice feature for sites that have multiple streams available from 1 link. I especially like the record function. However, The current method I use of importing is less cumbersome than having to add each individual stream. It would be nice if I could add these imported entries to My Connected Media from Recently Imported.

Fernando

rick.ca

« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2010, 06:22:58 pm »

It would be nice if I could add these imported entries to My Connected Media from Recently Imported.

Perhaps, but I doubt it's feasible to do this with the original playlist file, and it's already possible to add the streams they contain. Please see new topic.

jolo

• World Citizen
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2010, 05:29:40 am »

PLEASE make a 64 bit version.   :'(

notzippy

• Recent member
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2010, 09:17:57 am »

64 bit would be great !

Also ability on UPnP serevr to customize name - like the views, currently it only shows the [Name] It would be great to be able to do something like [Season] [Episode] - [Name]

Thx !

farpoint

• Recent member
Re: MC 15 Feature Requests: Improve Internet lookup
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2010, 11:01:45 am »

I would like to comment on the quality and completeness of CD lookup for tagging.  I find that a signifcant portion of CD's I rip are not found or incorrectly found via the Media Center internet lookup.  What I do currently is that when media center can't find CD info, I revert to MS WMP and it almost always finds it.   Sad since I am an avid Media Center user.

So I would like to see improvements in the CD lookup capability with a configurable lookup source and several possible options pre-populated. 

farpoint

• Recent member
Re: MC 15 Feature Requests: Configurable Visualization Cycler
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2010, 11:20:29 am »

I use Media center while entertaining at home and at outdoor events where we project at night.  Everyone loves the 3D visualizations and the rest of them too.   But the 3D ones have no way to cycle through them and after a few minutes it requires manual intervention to change the visualization.  What would be very nice is to be able to have visualization cycler support that covers all the visualizations.   

Advanced functionality is not required but could include cycle time delay, selection of visualizations to cycle, and even visualization configuration per cycle step.  This would make it easy to set up a complete set of visual and playlist support and never have to touch the player.

willmcd

• Recent member
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2010, 11:28:01 am »

I have been working around iPod compatibility issues with our household's newer iPods by building a mirror set of my music files all converted into MP3 format under an "iPod Library" folder on my server. When I rip some new music, I then run the "convert" process in MC14 again and it skips the files aleady converted. I then use iTunes on a laptop to watch this iPod Library folder and deal with the interfacing with the iPods. This seems to work well but is a bit clunky.

What would be great is if I could synchronise the "iPod Library" folder with the MC Library so that changes to the MC Library would be reflected automatically in the iPod Library. I tried to do this with MC14 but could not find a way.

Thanks,

Will

farpoint

• Recent member
Re: MC 15 Feature Requests: Product Differentiator: Audio Tracks from DVDs
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2010, 11:38:08 am »

Want to have a product differentiator that people would love and would set your product completely apart from the crowd?  ;D How about the ability to rip the sound tracks off a DVD to MP3s with tagging support?   I have a libray of music DVDs that I would love to listen to in my car and have as part of my audio library.  As with all ripping there needs to be usable Internet lookup and tagging.   

But it would be a significant marketing tool to be able to say:

Add Movie Tracks to your MP3 library!  Rips and tags MP3 Audio Tracks from Music DVDs.

roopertd

• Recent member
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2010, 12:56:16 pm »

In response to the above post for "Audio Tracks from DVDs"
Try a program called  "DVD Audio Extractor"
It will do everything you need including DVD-Audio discs.
The tagging part isn't as simple as you want though, because there are different tracks, and track orders,
depending on what audio you are ripping. Some discs have 2 channels for all tracks, but only
some tracks with 6 channel. Its not like a cd where there is just one list of available tracks.
I rip the 6 channel audio from mine and use j river to edit the tags and play it.

KeystoneCop

• Galactic Citizen
  • I hate computers..
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2010, 01:19:45 pm »

Somethings that may already exist but I don't know how.

a way of ignoring ", The"  , " and" , and "&"..etc when looking for duplicates.

Generate a soundex code field from another field (would be helpful in checking name and artist spellings)   
Soundex codes begin with the first letter of the surname followed by a three-digit code that represents the (first three) remaining consonants. Let the Soundex converter do the tricky work for you and capture the nuances of the coding scheme (such as coding adjacent like letters as one). Enter above the surname that you want coded.

Soundex Coding Guide

1 = B,P,F,V
2 = C,S,G,J,K,Q,X,Z
3 = D,T
4 = L
5 = M,N
6 = R

The letters A,E,I,O,U,Y,H, and W are not coded.
There is a way to compare tags

[=isequal([band],[album])]=1

thanks marko

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2010, 02:36:27 pm »

Store ratings in the tags! The only thing that worries me about losing my library/database is losing the ratings I've accumulated over 5 years with MC.

rick.ca

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2010, 03:48:25 pm »

Store ratings in the tags! The only thing that worries me about losing my library/database is losing the ratings I've accumulated over 5 years with MC.

I don't know why that's not done already. But if you copy them into a custom tag, they'll be saved as an extended tag. That's what I've done, so I hope it's effective. :-\

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2010, 05:15:13 pm »

The rating value is stored in a file tag by default. This works with the MP3, OGG, WMA, MPC, APE, FLAC and WV file types. In addition, WAV and AIFF tagging can be enabled in Plug-in Manager, though these tags are not often supported outside MC.

It is also stored in the WMV tags (video) or sidecar files (other video formats if the sidecar option is enabled) and in the image tags (if the image file format can be tagged).

In general, the rating tags may not always be compatible between different programs (there are various implementations), but at least they should show up inside MC.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

rick.ca

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2010, 09:07:00 pm »

The rating value is stored in a file tag by default.

OIC. There it is "hiding" in the POPULARIMETER tag as |1, |64, |128, |192 and |255 for 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 stars respectively.

I still like my custom tag backup. It allows me to compare the current rating to how I originally rated the track. It makes it easy to recover when ratings are inadvertently changed.

ABx

• Recent member
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2010, 02:10:40 am »

1) A sort of 'tile' view, which would show the thumbnail on the left and user-definable data on the right. I would like this especially for movies so I could see the movie cover on the left and then on the right see the title, rating, and description of the movie.

1a) To go along with that, I would like to be able to be able to group things into tiles so that I could, for example, have media center list by artist with tiles for albums showing some basic album info to the right; same with (and perhaps especially) tv shows. I think this is covered by/covers several other feature requests in this thread.

1b) One way to tackle the above might be to just create a way to allow any web developer to create custom interfaces (basically the entire right pane in standard view) using web standards. Then any web developer could create custom interfaces that could be shared. (Unless this is already how it is?)

1c) I should also specify that I'm talking about having these things in standard view; I primarily use MC on my computer, and don't always want it full screen.

2) Web image search for cover art. What I'm thinking is to have an option in the context menu under Cover Art for 'web search' that would open a new window that would have a search field (maybe search Google images, or maybe even have a drop-down selector like the search bar in Internet Explorer and Firefox) and a results pane. You'd type in a search term and it would display the images it finds. You could then click the one you want and MC would set that image as the cover art for the selected item(s).

3) Ability to create groups for podcasts

4) A number count of newly downloaded podcasts in the left pane next to the podcast that haven't been listened to, as Arbiter also suggested

5) Ability to create custom media subtype (or at the very least add one for Music), and ability to create rule to exclude sub-types (I don't want to see podcasts in my music library, and don't want to create a rule to show only those without subtypes).

The above are the ones most important to me.

6) To go along with runemail's idea of saving settings in the cloud, it would be great if it could get the license info and install key by simply authenticating to an account. So when you install, instead of manually getting an .mjr file it would just ask you for your account username and password; it would then log in, grab an install key, apply it, and then ask if you want to restore your settings.

7) Some intelligence to parse info from filenames. I would use this most for TV shows, which almost always have a season and episode format of "s01e01" or "1x01" (for "season 1 episode 1"). The function to fill in details from filename is great, but sometimes you end up with a large number of files with mixed naming conventions, so it still takes forever to fill in details.

Other people's suggestions from this thread that I'd like to second:
soulcancer's # 2, 4, and 7
sunfire7's # 2 (the lack of this option prevents me from using JRiver
xtacbyme's suggestion for multiple genres; I think this is really important for movies, but would also be just as useful for music
RainCaster's request for better smartphone support (Winows Mobile for me)

gottwavo

• World Citizen

lippe007

• Recent member
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2010, 04:29:31 am »

Two improvement would be very appreciated:
DVB-C support !!!

improved iphone remote (like itunes remote app)

suzieg

• Recent member
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2010, 08:02:32 pm »

I would buy MC 15 if it included beat matching during transitions between songs on audio playback.  In addition I love the new playback range feature and it would be great if MC 15 would take into account a song's playback range when calculating playback time total for a group of highlighted songs.

I love Media Center.  Thanks for the continuous improvements.

--Suzie

TheDuke

• World Citizen
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2010, 11:33:24 pm »

I put in another post regarding this but would really like some feedback from others as to what they think
I actually use Windows Media Center for video now as it is superior for this reason. I just stick to JR MC as it is far better for audio.

Why do I think Windows Media Center is now better for video?

If you download a plugin called Media Browser. It displays all your movie & TV information incredibly well including backdrops and heaps of info.
You can get this info really easily using software called MediaScout or MediaCenterMaster
The info is stored in xml files. You just need to set out your folder structure in a sensible and logical manner which is easy to do

So my suggestion is if JR MC can read the same info as downloaded by MediaScout and then it display it in theater view, it would be heaps better.
All the information is downloaded by other software from websites such as IMDB and TVdb.com
As all MC needs to do is interpret and display info that is already there so I cant imagine any licensing issues.

What do other people think?

Screenshots
http://users.adam.com.au/coldy/Screenshot.pdf

rick.ca

« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2010, 01:35:56 am »

The info is stored in xml files.

I've only had a quick look at this—it seems to require quite a bit of work to get it all installed and configured properly, but... I did get far enough to notice MediaCenterMaster uses MyMovies XML files. Although I don't use it myself, MC does have the ability to import these already (see wiki). But...

MC can read the same info as downloaded by MediaScout and then it display it in theater view, it would be heaps better.

...here you mention MediaScout and not MediaCenterMaster. I didn't investigate MediaScout any further after reading the developer has ceased work on it—so I don't know if that makes a difference to how your meta data is saved (assuming you even use it).

If you haven't done so already, I suggest you simply import your video files into MC. You may find it imports all your meta data automatically. All you need to do then is configure Theatre View to display it the way you want it. I guarantee it will be heaps better. ;)

chriswale

• World Citizen
Feature request - Ability to Tag People in Photos
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2010, 04:05:00 am »

The feature that I would like the most in MC15 would be the ability to tag people in images. Just like in Facebook.
And when viewing, mouse over images would display people’s names. 

At the moment, I tag people in MC15 using a list-field, but this is not ideal, as I don't necessarily know which name corresponds to which person in the image.

Furthermore, the people tagger could be integrated with the Facebook uploader. So when I upload an album to facebook via MC15, it could automatically tag the people.

Currently I tag people once in MC and a second time in Facebook - this takes up a considerable amount of time!

chriswale

• World Citizen
Feature request: Filter Columns - Resize Width
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2010, 04:19:26 am »

Another feature I would really like to see in MC15 would be the ability to resize the width filter columns above the list.
With automatic sizing, some of my columns take up too much space, while others don’t show enough information.

Otherwise, it looks like I will just have to get a bigger screen!  But then it's going to look silly.

Example:

gvanbrunt

• MC Beta Team
  • MC Nerd
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2010, 04:34:56 pm »

I would like to add to the requests for better face tagging\geo-location etc. Rather than add face tagging direclty,  I would suggest making import/export of information easy from a variety of applications such as Picazza, Facebook, etc.

WeeHappyPixie

• Galactic Citizen
  • Gonnae no dae that..
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2010, 05:38:55 am »

Dacal DC016 changer support. This way I can load up 100 CD's and leave MC15 ripping overnight.

park

• MC Beta Team
  • I wish I had more to say!
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2010, 09:07:59 am »

Ability to turn grouping on and off on the fly. Even better if you could turn it on from an album thumbnail so that you dont have to scroll through the list to find the album after changing the list style.

ElQuia

• World Citizen
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2010, 10:00:51 am »

TAB selection: I usually always have opewn 4 or 5 tabs or panes, one with pictures, other with movies, 2 or 3 with music and one with "playing now". It would be REALLY NICE to be able to switch to those panes or tabs with only a mouseover, like "xmose" feature, with a time out of say ... 400 ms.

That would save some clics  8)

ThoBar

• Was confishy
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2010, 10:31:22 am »

• Detachable tagging window (& resizable), please!
  • A "Other Libraries" tree node - so I can access my wife's library, my 'work' library etc without having to actually switch away from my main library
  • "Idiot/non-MC"-user proof Theater View interface (its still not quite there tbh)
  • Improved meta-data services (though this is really getting there :))
  • Separation of Services and Plugins into separate tree nodes
  • Re-order-able tree
  • field to field mapping - I use custom fields that can be easily related to std fields for (meta) lookups etc. I'd like to be able to map lookups for, say, Genre to MyMediaSubtype, and vice versa for writing tags. (does that rubber tree plant need moving?)

gt93grad

• World Citizen
I want to play terrestrial radio!
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2010, 03:49:31 pm »

I've been trying for the last 2 years to figure out how to play a terrestrial radio station through my MC software.  Sure, I can get the internet radio stations, but I can't get, say, Atlanta's 96.1, 92.9, or 101.5.  I wish there were a way, instead of having to turn on my "old-fashioned" radio.  ;-)   Thanks.

rick.ca

« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2010, 04:07:23 pm »

I've been trying for the last 2 years to figure out how to play a terrestrial radio station through my MC software.

Unless you install a radio tuner (and I've never heard of such a thing), you're not going to be able to do that unless the station is streaming to the internet (which most are). If a station is streaming, then it's an "internet radio station." The problem you're likely running into is many/most of those would rather you listened to them via their website, and take measure to hide their stream URL's. See Adding streams to library.

struct

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2010, 05:13:14 pm »

subtitles...

the ability to add an srt file on the fly would be good.  i have a dvd with no english subtitles but have an english srt file.  a feature like vlc where you can load an srt file would be good.  while you are there, it would be good if it could be offset or stretched on the fly also.

craig

WeeHappyPixie

• Galactic Citizen
  • Gonnae no dae that..
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2010, 07:39:07 am »

Is it possible to add Zune support or has Microsoft still locked it up tighter than a Scots wallet (I'm Scottish by the way before I get flamed).

John
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up