INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 102098 times)

Mike48

• World Citizen
Feature Requests
« on: July 12, 2013, 01:24:06 pm »

Do you anticipate any extensions/improvements to Gizmo?  There are a few threads with many desired features.

daveman

• Galactic Citizen
  • I am still a baby user of JRiver :)
Re: Feature Requests
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 01:51:12 pm »

Just bought the upgrade,

can't wait to see what is awaiting in the next version.

Some issues I would like to see in the next version.
1.  on title bar where is says JRiver Media Center 18 I would also like to  version number (rather than having to go to Help about).
2.  Registration info under help, should have the registration codes (I had to search through old email to find it when I paid for upgrade for v. 19).
3.  Search option should have a global option rather than searching based on category (audio, video, etc.).
3.  Better documentation of features directly within MC19.
4.  More DLNA templates.

pdf1964

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 02:10:00 pm »

Is the issue with streaming gapless playback in a "push" fashion resolved in version 19? It works fine when "pulling" from a DLNA rendering device in version 18, put when pushing either directly from the MC console, or with JRemote, there are always 5 second (or more) gaps between songs.

Fleckenzwerg

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 02:35:37 pm »

Will there be a "live" PCM -> DSD conversion (so no saving of the DSD files on hard drive would be necessary)? This was announced in a thread about PCM -> DSD conversion in MC18.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 02:40:25 pm »

Will there be a "live" PCM -> DSD conversion (so no saving of the DSD files on hard drive would be necessary)? This was announced in a thread about PCM -> DSD conversion in MC18.

It's too soon to speak much about features, but real-time DSD output is planned.  Also 2x DoP mode.  And support for startup and between track silence when bitstreaming DSD.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Neco

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 11:15:06 pm »

I have faith in MC as a product, so I have already purchased the upgrade as a matter of course,  since I had the money on hand.

Having said that, I look forward to what kind of new features you are going to come up with,  and am interested to see how you plan to  slim down and optimize the program.

I never did get around to making that  SSA/ASS  bugs thread, but I hope to one day when I have some free time.    I would be very happy to see continued improvements in subtitle  support in  MC19;  whether its by external renderer support or internal improvements.   It would be nice to see  DLNA streaming with properly rendered subs burned into the video as well  :P

Would also be nice to see improvements in   Theater View  levels organization (Show->Season->Ep / art for all supported etc)  and some more flexability on cover art in general for music.   Simple things (imho) mainly,  that shouldn't require you to learn complex expressions to "hack" it in to working the way you might want.

That's my 2 cents.

kstich

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 12:57:42 am »

I would like to see improvements in the Theater view as well. I rarely use this feature even though it was one of the original reasons I opted for JRiver over other audio only programs. I think it is a fairly clunky interface for theater view.

Better Bluray playback would be awesome. I get the occasional glitch that's occasional enough I stick with my dedicated bluray player. Bluray/DVD ripping to MKV would be a great feature. MC18 seems to imply DVD ripping is supported but this has never worked afaik.

Audio is excellent. Not sure how to improve this... Have yet to try use the ASIO Line In interface in MC18 but this was next on my list. My ultimate goal will be the computer as full AVR with my external DAC. I hope the line in interface works pretty solidly for this purpose.

Video playback is good. It has become my standard player. It is pretty solid here. My aging computer (Core 2 Duo E8400) has trouble with the Red October HQ mode, but not sure what can be done on your end for this...

More streaming support would be awesome. I use the Netflix app on Win 8 because its so easy, but it would be cool to do this from JRiver as well. Airplay support would be cool, not sure what the comparable feature on Androids would be. That's fun for parties.

Lastly, Gizmo "Play All" mode and shuffle support would be nice. Not sure the MC18 version does these basic tasks.

gtgray

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 12:11:36 am »

Here is the suggestion of the day, now that we have cable card support for the Ceton and the HD Prime it is time to take that all the way to support cable labs certification and allow copy protected TV content playback. While those of us on Comcast and Verizon Fios get a lot of content that is not flagged many of those with other providers get little or no uses out of the cable card tuner support. I know of many users who have Comcast and they just don't take MC seriously for HTPC use for the lack of copy protected content support and the still kind of awkward guide/PVR interface. My brother and I had a chat today. He likes the engineering for audio, hates the interface and despite having a Ceton won't bother with it on MC for TV until it supports copy protected content. We are both on Comcast and my tier is largely copy freely so I have finally migrated away from WMC with the last few version even though they had some odd bugs. So he is WMC for TV and JR for music and he has a hard time seeing it as an HTPC solution. Now I am committed to madVR and that is hugely important to me especially with the almost frantic development of the calibration with large 3D LUTs madVR is near to bringing us.

Yeah, you will get my $20 bucks, but I don't like the lack of any roadmap either.

husmoaschta

• Recent member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 12:18:28 pm »

Include support for IPTV (DVB-IP) ( http://www.skytide.com/products/iptv-providers-list ), and you'll get my money for MC19,20,21... ;)

DVB-S with CI-support, and my money is yours (and probably not only mine ...)

shldnsmth

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 10:09:12 pm »

I have a couple of "asks" for the future if possible...

1) Is there any possibility of the GUI being user configurable? In my particular case, at this time, I'm only interested in the audio functionality that MC provides, as I'm using it to setup for my radio show. I don't need any of the other features (video, podcasts, documents, etc) at this time. I'd really like to be able to "un-configure" them and have them not be displayed or processed by MC.

2) As much as I normally hate it, I would like the addition of a "Confirm on Delete" for Playlists OR a "recovery" capability. It's my own fault for not paying more attention however I've lost Playlists for my show several times due to my hands moving faster than my mind. Maybe a "trashcan" as a temporary delete, which empties when MC closes???

3) I'd also like to be able to "Bookmark" my position so I can return to that point in MC immediately, i.e. I'm in Audio>Genres>Blues>Hans Theessink>Call Me and I drop down to Playlists>X>Y>Z to check something. Now I want to go right back to where I was prior to going to Playlists without having to step thru the whole path again. THAT would be VERY functional!
Thanks ~ Sheldon

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 10:24:52 pm »

I have a couple of "asks" for the future if possible...

1) Is there any possibility of the GUI being user configurable? In my particular case, at this time, I'm only interested in the audio functionality that MC provides, as I'm using it to setup for my radio show. I don't need any of the other features (video, podcasts, documents, etc) at this time. I'd really like to be able to "un-configure" them and have them not be displayed or processed by MC.

2) As much as I normally hate it, I would like the addition of a "Confirm on Delete" for Playlists OR a "recovery" capability. It's my own fault for not paying more attention however I've lost Playlists for my show several times due to my hands moving faster than my mind. Maybe a "trashcan" as a temporary delete, which empties when MC closes???

3) I'd also like to be able to "Bookmark" my position so I can return to that point in MC immediately, i.e. I'm in Audio>Genres>Blues>Hans Theessink>Call Me and I drop down to Playlists>X>Y>Z to check something. Now I want to go right back to where I was prior to going to Playlists without having to step thru the whole path again. THAT would be VERY functional!
Thanks ~ Sheldon

1.  This has been possible for as long as I remember. Go to Tools > Options > General > Features to turn of features you don't want/need.

2.  You can save and restore library backups which will allow you to recover deleted playlists.

3.  Open multiple tabs. Use one tab for your current view and another tab for browsing. Just like in a browser, you can click the blank tab to the right of the current tab to open another view. You can have many views open at once.

packux

• Recent member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2013, 07:58:15 am »

Upgraded to MC19 as well. Excellent software product, keep it up guys.

Would love to see DLNA transcoding capabilities including upscaling/upmixing using LAV/JRiver's audio engine.

Keep up the good work.

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 08:07:11 am »

1) I'd like to be able to configure J River to backup libraries on some sort of schedule when left running 24/7.

2) This one might be tougher. When looking at tracks for an album artist, I'd like to be able to list tracks where the album artist is in the artist tag of tracks as well.  Sometimes certain songs for an album artist are on soundtracks only or they made guest appearances on other artists songs and there is no easy way to see this with the current J River model besides doing a search.  Sure this can be achieved by using artist tag in the first place, but with my very large music collection that artist list is rather polluted.  This is the last feature I miss from my squeezebox days.

Chauncey

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 12:49:37 pm »

I think these comments and feature requests may have been missed in all the squabbling regarding the upgrade price. I will pre-purchase but haven't gotten around to it yet. JRiver really has been a great program and occupies the majority of my time on the computer. I would love to see these to help it get even better. Thanks!

I would love a better Theater View experience.  It's the main reason I bought MC18 but I found it a bit too bloated.  I was hoping to have something similar to an Apple TV but with hi-res support.

That's also why I would love Airplay support in MC19; that and BD menus and I'm set!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 12:53:53 pm »

You can customize Theater View in Options.

Fangio

• World Citizen
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 02:49:38 pm »

Support for .rec video files please.

Mars

• World Citizen
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 02:51:28 pm »

Include support for IPTV (DVB-IP) ( http://www.skytide.com/products/iptv-providers-list ), and you'll get my money for MC19,20,21... ;)

Related to that, my provider broadcasts its contents through RTP streams, an IP per channel, so the ability to play RTP streams would definitely make the trick.  Watching TV is the only feature I have to relay on a third party program due to this lack, and I'd love MC to be the only solution for our HTPC experience  ;).

rlebrette

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 03:22:35 pm »

RTP streams, an IP per channel, so the ability to play RTP streams would definitely make the trick.  Watching TV is the only feature I have to relay on a third party program due to this lack, and

It's already working on my MC with french Freebox channels.

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 03:26:34 pm »

-Now that we have moviedb,tvdb: Integrating 'theaudiodb.com' would be nice for audio files.

-Full BluRay (Menu) Support

-Full 3D Support (Frame Packing, SBS, Over-Under)

-The ability to choose different languages for Movie and TV Series descriptions (Get Movie Info)
 There are different languages available on both sites.(TVDdB & MoviedB)

-Putting the audiophile level one step further, if it is possible.  ;D

-Integrating IMDB Ratings for movie tagging would be nice.

This would be my wishlist.

Lian Li PC-C60B HTPC Case
(Soundgraph Imon Display + Remote Control)
Asus M4A87TD/USB3 + 8GB DDR3
AMD Athlon II X4 605e 4x2,3Ghz (45W TDP)
Onkyo TX-NR906
Teufel System 5 THX Select 2

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 03:35:12 pm »

-Full BluRay (Menu) Support
-Full 3D Support (Frame Packing, SBS, Over-Under)
I think these are unlikely to happen without Media Center becoming a licensed Blu-ray player - which would mean restrictions on what the program is allowed to do with audio, and may even prevent things like madVR from being used.

As far as I know, there are no projects out there for Blu-ray menus or 3D support which are anywhere near a state that they would be suitable for MC integration.
And many (most?) people running software like Media Center actually prefer not having to deal with Blu-ray menus, with the software automatically playing the film as soon as you start playback, and not having to configure audio or subtitles.
Menu support also means things like being forced to sit through 10 minutes of trailers before you can even get to them.

Madshi has mentioned that he would like to add 3D support to madVR, so if that ever happens, we may see 3D supported that way, but that could be a long time away. I think it's a low priority for him.
There are only a very small number of real 3D titles out there, and the industry considers 3D to be a failed venture, with focus shifting towards 4K now.

Mars

• World Citizen
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2013, 03:46:27 pm »

It's already working on my MC with french Freebox channels.

You mean you're able to play streams in the format rtp://@###.#.#.##:####  rtp://@(Channel's Ip address):(Port)?  :o

Edited

danrgleason

• Recent member
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2013, 04:10:47 pm »

Just like scrobbling for last.fm, I would like to have update to Facebook so I can turn it on and post what I am listening to, to my FB wall. I can do this in Pandora, and also click a share button that will allow me to share on twitter and FB at same time, along with a post. I do this to remind myself of goods songs and also people that follow me, comment on songs I post and I miss having that kind of interactivity in MC.

I think right-click, share on FB would be a very cool thing.
BTW-I too have paid for my MC19 upgrade. I've been a faithful advocate for this great program since mc13

rlebrette

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2013, 04:11:48 pm »

You mean you're able to play streams in the format rtp://@###.#.#.##:####  rtp://@(Channel's Ip address):(Port)?  :o

Finally I can't totally confirm what I was writing, they are too many r?tp? protocols (rtp, rtpc, rtsp), it's correctly working with rtps://ip:port/query

drmimosa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2013, 04:15:42 pm »

Two Theater View - Youtube related requests:

-Support for youtube channels in Theater View. It would be great to add channels like http://www.youtube.com/user/testedcom or http://www.youtube.com/user/Slayd5K, then browse using remote control.

-Add custom youtube search terms for Theater view. In addition to the current tabs (the new ones from v18 are great!), it would be great to add a "Charlie Parker" and a "Red Hot Chili Peppers" tab, or "Puppies", or whatever...

Also, I've hacked in some webpages to Theater View. HBOGo, ESPN, etc. It would be nice to be able to take advantage of some of the loopback/dsp features for these added items, perhaps a way to toggle loopback on and off for Theater View items. This would be great for Netflix as well

Thanks for considering these. I'm excited. New MC versions make every day like Xmas morning for months and months...

Mars

• World Citizen
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2013, 04:27:38 pm »

Finally I can't totally confirm what I was writing, they are too many r?tp? protocols (rtp, rtpc, rtsp), it's correctly working with rtps://ip:port/query

Oh, I see. Whenever I try to open an rtp://ip:port stream through "Open URL" in MC, nothing happens.

ravenswood1000

• Recent member
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2013, 04:58:57 pm »

Wanted to say that J River is the finest audio program I have ever seen and I work with audio a lot. In fact, as software goes, it is the finest piece of software ever written (in my book).

Some feature requests:

Along with Audio, images, video, etc could we have a slot for audiobooks so as to keep them completly away from the music library?

A secondary password would be wonderful so that we could have one that would allow remotes such as ipads, etc to access the media server, with another to actually make changes to it (such as delete a song).

That is about all I could hope for. Thanks again for such fine software.

packux

• Recent member
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2013, 05:04:27 pm »

Upgraded to MC19 as well. Excellent software product, keep it up guys.

Would love to see DLNA transcoding capabilities including upscaling/upmixing using LAV/JRiver's audio engine.

Keep up the good work.

Matt (or whoever) can you please comment on this request? Is it even remotely possible? If yes, do you believe it could be implemented within the next 3-6 months? It's somewhat important for me as it will drive my buying decisions for a next htpc.

Thanks a bunch!

mrfx

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2013, 06:29:27 pm »

[...]
-Support for youtube channels in Theater View. It would be great to add channels like http://www.youtube.com/user/testedcom or http://www.youtube.com/user/Slayd5K, then browse using remote control.
[...]

+1 for configurable list of Youtube Channels in Theater View.
Simple access to Youtube Playlists would be great too (and watch history and liked videos ;D) since AFAIK YouTube Data API V3 support that. :)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2013, 07:04:51 pm »

DLNA already supports audio and video transcoding.  We've done a lot of work on it to support a wide array of formats.

Look in Options > Media Network > Add or configure servers...

I'd like to add full DSP Studio support for DLNA to MC19, but there are some usability / complexity concerns, so I'm not sure if it'll happen.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2013, 09:39:04 pm »

+1. Quality selectable Delta Sigma Modulators would be nice- high quality high CPU usage/Lower quality easy on CPU.
Windows 10 | Sony 55W805C TV | Metrum Acoustics Musette DAC | Luxman L-550AX | PMC Twenty.23

EdBrady

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2013, 11:41:51 pm »

It may not be sexy, but the best feature I can think of is real documentation.  I'm sure Media Center can do a lot more than I know about.  A help file and pdf manual would be well worth the upgrade cost.

syndromeofadown

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2013, 11:57:57 pm »

An "Import / Export" button in 'Tag On Import'
so expressions can be copied like in 'Set Rules For File Display'

As is, when I make the switch to MC19, I will have to manually add 14 'Tag On Import' expressions for each of my 7 drives for a total of 98 individual copy and pastes.

ead1

• Recent member
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2013, 01:13:37 am »

1) DR analyzer, just like in foobar2000

2) Better interpenetration with HDtracks and other download sites, so when you buy it automaticaly download from JRiver in the background and import if wanted

3) DSD better handling like DSD 128 and 256 and on the fly like someone said here before

4) better use of the GPU for showing movies, so will be faster and less CPU use

5) Faster ;)

6) 64 bit version !!!

ead1

• Recent member
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2013, 01:57:48 am »

Oh, also support for better DVD and Blue ray playing, and ripping! so I can rip Audio out of the DVD/BLUE RAY  without any issue. (in the native format, using stereo or whatever)

Videophile

• Recent member
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2013, 02:08:22 am »

A dts 96/24 output in jrivers engine to get the most out of the signal would be desirable.Thus an 8 channel dac purchase could become unnecessary.

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2013, 02:44:19 am »

4) better use of the GPU for showing movies, so will be faster and less CPU use
If you're seeing high CPU usage during video playback, you either have hardware acceleration disabled, or your system might be too slow.

6) 64 bit version !!!
Why do you want a 64-bit version?

A dts 96/24 output in jrivers engine to get the most out of the signal would be desirable.Thus an 8 channel dac purchase could become unnecessary.
If you mean encoding DTS in real-time to go over an optical connection, I don't think that is feasible.

Oh, also support for better DVD and Blue ray playing, and ripping! so I can rip Audio out of the DVD/BLUE RAY  without any issue. (in the native format, using stereo or whatever)
"Make it better" isn't a very good feature request. What do you want to see improved? And Media Center can already do video to audio conversions.

packux

• Recent member
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2013, 02:46:13 am »

DLNA already supports audio and video transcoding.  We've done a lot of work on it to support a wide array of formats.

Look in Options > Media Network > Add or configure servers...

I'd like to add full DSP Studio support for DLNA to MC19, but there are some usability / complexity concerns, so I'm not sure if it'll happen.

To begin with, thanks for the reply Matt, I really appreciate it.

On the video transcoding side, correct me if I am wrong,  the ROHQ filters (or any custom configuration an end-user might have)  are not utilised. My question relates more to that perspective: would it be possible to use LAV for decoding, then add some upscaling/frame interpolation (using a custom configuration where  AviSynth is invoked) when transcoding video for DLNA, in a similar way as PS3 Media Server does it?

If that would be possible, it would all of the sudden become possible to diminish the CPU/GPU requirements on the DLNA renderer or even use an operating system (such as MacOSX) which does not provide such strong capabilities for video upscaling/post-processing as Windows.

Thanks already for your time.

yannis

• World Citizen
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2013, 02:47:59 am »

Well, it's sad to see noone is really rooting for some serious scraping for videos. This would have been my #1 request.

Besides that, I posted a wishlist months ago (http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=79329.msg539939#msg539939), and I haven't seen a lot resolved in the meantime. So I'll withhold judgment on v19 and I'll upgrade when I see some improvements that really affect my way of using this great piece of sw.

Videophile

• Recent member
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2013, 03:29:45 am »

If you mean encoding DTS in real-time to go over an optical connection, I don't think that is feasible.

I will make a wish on a falling star...

csimon

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2013, 03:40:41 am »

1. Improvements to Theater View - default skins to be "better looking" and more swish; better support for touch for use with Windows 8 tablets (or else a vastly improved mobile-device app that gives the Theater View experience on a hand-held device).

2. Reworking of client/server, i.e. complete transparency when connected to a library server, you should be able to tag, import, rip etc exactly the same as if you were working on the server, with no vague synching process that has to take place. This should also pave the way for client/server functionaility to be separated so that you could run a server on a Linux box or whatever and use Windows (or Mac or iOS or Android...) clients to play or manage. Server = handles database, serves data and media by various protocols.  Client = connects to server, allows user to manage the libraries and play media.

paul1970

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Fractious Ingrate
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2013, 03:52:01 am »

+1 for Theater View development. Sprucing up the default skins is maybe less important than giving third parties the flexibility to really go to town though (for me).
Heaven: The nicest speakers I can afford (set up with attention paid to room interactions) and an amp that can power them adequately. Plus any old competently designed cables, DAC and a bit-perfect source

ead1

• Recent member
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2013, 03:52:38 am »

Also, what about VIP subscription? so I can get each month like 24/96 of newest HDtracks direct and auto into my JRiver? that will be cool :)

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2013, 06:21:57 am »

+1 for configurable list of Youtube Channels in Theater View.
Simple access to Youtube Playlists would be great too (and watch history and liked videos ;D) since AFAIK YouTube Data API V3 support that. :)

+2
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

daveg

• World Citizen
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2013, 07:19:22 am »

When detaching viewing window, would like player controls somewhere on that window. ie show when hovering over video.

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2013, 09:08:10 am »

Savable Equalizer Presets that can be applied on a track by track basis.

I would use this to set up a few eq curves to help me manage bass better, some tracks are simply mixed with too much bass compared to  most of my other albums.

csimon

« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2013, 09:18:00 am »

1. Improvements to Theater View - default skins to be "better looking" and more swish; better support for touch for use with Windows 8 tablets (or else a vastly improved mobile-device app that gives the Theater View experience on a hand-held device).

2. Reworking of client/server, i.e. complete transparency when connected to a library server, you should be able to tag, import, rip etc exactly the same as if you were working on the server, with no vague synching process that has to take place. This should also pave the way for client/server functionaility to be separated so that you could run a server on a Linux box or whatever and use Windows (or Mac or iOS or Android...) clients to play or manage. Server = handles database, serves data and media by various protocols.  Client = connects to server, allows user to manage the libraries and play media.

Addition:

3. Reworking of Zoning, to allow easier linking/unlinking, defining zones in groups that persist.

I think my wishlist is all to do with making it easier to use the program as a whole-house media hub, making it easier to browse and select and play from wherever you are and choose where you want sound to be heard. Keyboards, mice and remote controls are last century, let's move forward.

rec head

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2013, 09:52:10 am »

I just got into MC with v18 but have already paid for 19. Here's the features I'd like to see:

1) Having the best interface for the big internet video services like Netflix, Hulu and Youtube. I want to use my Harmony remote to easily get around all these services.

2) Documentation would be great.

3) Gizmo: running as a widget would be great and rating tracks.

I would be willing to pay up front in a Kickstarter fashion to get any of these features.

imeric

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2013, 09:59:34 am »

Tech support is great but there's a few obvious things I posted that never got resolved or updated...
-TV Guide info showing up while watching TV (A bit like Sage..Still using Sage as I never was able to make MC work as nicely for TV watching and my colossus card never worked only the ATSC ones did...)  Mind you I quit trying a few months ago...Too  time consuming
MUSIC:
-When renaming files there should be an option to let you move other contents in the folder as well (rip log files, jpg files etc...). (I do like the prompt to delete the folder though thx for that :)
-Ability to automatically transcode ALAC files to AAC (with QAAC) when transferring to devices while keeping 320 kbps or other mp3 files intact
-Ability to automatically rename files going to device and not just folder renaming.
-I have to say Stability is a lot better now thanks for that!

flac.rules

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2013, 04:40:52 pm »

Well i have the same 3 as I have had a good while now

1. Ability to have several shared libraries on the server, and choose between the several server libraries on the client.
2. Gizmo need a update, in particular when it comes to flexibility
3. Smoother looking theatre view.

dean70

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2013, 04:59:16 pm »

Integrated room correction measurement functions to generate filters rather than relying on 3rd party software.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up