INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 19.0.58 -- Available Here  (Read 13033 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
JRiver Media Center 19.0.58 -- Available Here
« on: October 19, 2013, 11:12:26 am »

This is the latest version of MC19.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v19/latest/MediaCenter190058.exe

Please use the Problems and Questions thread if you need help.

19.0.58 (10/18/2013)

1. NEW: Added native CD Art Display support (thanks to poiru for his previous work here).
2. Fixed: Some MCC notification messages had their index shifted in the last few builds, causing possible problems with third-party plugins.
3. Changed: Encoder configuration dialogs work better with size settings other than 100%.
4. Changed: Library views (Playing Now > Playing From) work better with size settings other than 100%.

19.0.57 (10/17/2013)

1. Fixed: When converting audio to WAV format, the RIFF chunk size could be set wrong by 8 bytes.
2. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun).
3. Changed: The skinning engine uses high quality supersampling to shrink skin images so that high resolution enabled skins look better.
4. Fixed: Seeking of video was not working with Gizmo in the last two builds.
5. Changed: MC will fix incorrectly written root chunk size of WAV and AIFF files during tag writing.
6. Changed: Revised image drawing to only require SSE2 for acceleration instead of SSSE3.
7. Fixed: YouTube music video playback was not working.

19.0.56 (10/10/2013)

1. Fixed: In Theater View, when a dialog was shown, moving the mouse outside the dialog could shift the focus away and lead to problems.
2. Fixed: In some cases, the Genre value would not be retrieved for an episode when doing a TheTVDB lookup.
3. Changed: MP4 files are loaded and tested for media type before they are analyzed so audio files will not need to be sent to video engine.
4. Fixed: MP4 input plugin registration did not register 3GA file type correctly.

19.0.55 (10/9/2013)

1. Fixed: Sound Check values were not being written to the iPod's database during upload.
2. Faster: Improvements to the DLNA server to make it perform better under high load.
3. Faster: Speed enhancements to core XML code (used in many places in the program).
4. Fixed: Fixed a typo on the MP3 input plugin configuration dialog.
5. Changed: When using output encoding (AC3, DSD, DoP) the output plugin will no longer be restarted between tracks when the input sample rate changes.
6. Fixed: Double-click from an image preview view could crash.
7. Changed: VOB subtitle durations are better honored.

19.0.54 (10/8/2013)

1. Fixed: AC3 playback was not working in build 53.
2. Fixed: With left-click lasso enabled, scrolling a list could start a lasso.
3. SDK: MCWS/v1/File/SetInfo supports setting multiple fields / values per call by CSV encoding a list for Field and Value parameters and also setting a parameter List=CSV.
4. Fixed: Yahoo! news in Theater View could show extra noise around the story text.

19.0.53 (10/7/2013)

1. Fixed: Handling of 32-bit integer input files was not working in the last few builds.
2. Fixed: Font kerning in edit controls could be incorrect in build 51.
3. Fixed: The skin effects dialog would allow itself to be closed while the color picker was opening, leading to a possible crash.
4. Fixed: Added support for MP4 files that used a custom genre atom in their tag, but stored a standard genre by putting a number in parenthesis.
5. Fixed: Double-click on the pause button while playing was not stopping.
6. Fixed: When playing on an LS client a television channel that happens to be recording in transport stream (.ts) format on the server, the recording could be interrupted when the client stops playing.
7. Fixed: When playing on an LS client a television recording in transport stream (.ts) format, the length of playback was limited to the length of recording at the moment the playback started, even though the recording was on going on the server.
8. Changed: When playing on an LS client a television recording in transport stream format, if the server is still recording the file, playback switches to a jtv file so the playback length can grow with the recording.

Internal testing build not released to the public.

19.0.51 (10/4/2013)

1. Changed: Updated the Indonesian translation (Thanks elda).
2. Fixed: Double-click in live television video window (using EVR) did not work.
3. Fixed: 2x DSD playback was not working on the TEAC UD-501.
4. Fixed: Fonts that used left or right overhangs could draw with the overhang portion cropped.
5. Fixed: The new Size option was not scaling fonts properly if you had never customized the font in Options > Tree & View.
6. Fixed: The white-list for allowing system volume to work while bitstreaming was not working with some Resonessence Labs hardware.
7. Fixed: Automatic library backups and check for updates would not be started when the command line was not empty (so launching at boot with /MediaServer, etc. could disable this functionality).
8. Changed: Added the ability to use the token [User] in the playerbar to display the name of the current user.
9. Fixed: Customization to the playerbar would not always take effect right away.
10. NEW: Added 'Set levels from decibel meter' button to Room Correction to make it easier to calibrate levels.

19.0.50 (10/2/2013)

1. NEW: Added View > Size option to resize Standard View (only works well with some skins; Noire recommended).
2. Changed: Memory playback automatically disengages when using Audio Calibration for Tools > Advanced Tools (since audio calibration clips will play forever until stopped).
3. Changed: Audio Calibration clips always use gapless track transitions (instead of possibly gapping or fading based on user options).
4. SDK: Skin items can specify a Scale attribute so that high resolution images can be used (ie. Scale="2.0" for a double resolution image).
5. Fixed: When watching an on-going television recording in transport stream (.ts) format, not all of the already recorded portion was shown, if the portion was longer than the pre-set time-shifting window.
6. Fixed: ATI HDTVWonder tuner would not record in transport stream format.
7. Changed: DSD encoding targets a slightly more conservative volume level (by about 1.6dB) so that it works better with Sabre-based DACs (and possibly others).
8. Fixed: Clicking 'Exit' in Theater View with the mouse would not show the dialog with the last couple builds.

19.0.49 (9/30/2013)

1. Fixed: Theater View could be slow to show in some cases with the last few builds.
2. Faster: Netflix in Theater View does all loading of episodes on demand, so displaying the queue is much faster.
3. Fixed: Some YouTube music videos would not play from Theater View.
4. Changed: Startup and between track silence is -96dBFS narrow band pink noise instead of pure silence so that it works better with hardware that ignores pure silence ( http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=83964.0 ).
5. Changed: Video files with TrueHD audio tracks will say 'Dolby TrueHD' in the compression field instead of 'unknown codec'.
6. Changed: Tooltips are now allowed to show in the Smartlist editor (and other places) when an edit or combobox is focused.
7. Changed: Added a help button on the popup expression editor that links to the expression language wiki: http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Expression_Language (thanks MrC).
8. New: Added an option for ignoring specified IP interfaces for DLNA.

Claude Lapalme

• World Citizen
Re: JRiver Media Center 19.0.58 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 11:57:18 am »

Pardon the perhaps stupid question, but what is native cd art display

gappie

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 12:01:52 pm »

1. NEW: Added native CD Art Display support (thanks to poiru for his previous work here).
this sounds cool. :) not sure though what it means, or where to look to get the idea.

:)
gab

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 12:10:49 pm »

Pardon the perhaps stupid question, but what is native cd art display

http://www.rainmeter.net/

Basically allows you to display the currently playing track, playback controls etc. etc. in a desktop widget :)

-Leezer-

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 12:20:47 pm »

Information on Native CD Art Display (CAD) / Rainmeter support here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84508.0
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

J-a-k-e

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 03:26:12 pm »

I just noticed that Media Center will crash when I attempt to select any of the track info plugins during playback.

kstuart

• Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 03:45:13 pm »

Information on Native CD Art Display (CAD) / Rainmeter support here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84508.0
Will this work on a MediaServer Client for what is playing on MediaServer (on a different PC on the LAN) ?

I would have asked in the linked thread, but it is locked.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 04:13:27 am »

There is a hover bug for me (Win 8.1 64 bit). Appears at the top player bar. Here is a video (sorry for the circle...)
http://youtu.be/u370pUsxAEQ

NNTK

• World Citizen
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 12:31:22 pm »

I don't sure this is bug.
In Configure auto-import, MP4 is both Audio and Video.
If you select one, the other is selected.

rlebrette

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 02:51:17 pm »

Since build 53 I've "plocks" while playing back videos (and only videos) with convolution activated, It was playing fine until now.
The plocks seems to go from one speaker to another.
I've checked by deactivating all other features that's only reproducible when convolution is enable.
Any idea of what could have changed?

wilfredjg

• World Citizen
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 02:55:53 pm »

Native CD Art Display (CAD)
Downloaded and do like this feature thanks

whatsup

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 06:26:36 pm »

Native CD Art Display (CAD)
Downloaded and do like this feature thanks

wilfredjg can I ask how u got it to work...i'm having no luck here....thanks

jkrzok

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2013, 08:24:15 pm »

wilfredjg can I ask how u got it to work...i'm having no luck here....thanks

I'm replying in the CD Art display thread, http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84508.0

johncaul

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 12:55:13 pm »

i just installed 19.0.58. There's still the compatibility issues with Zone link and zone switch. Zone switch doesn't switch out of audio only zones into video zones. Others have posted on this issue as well. I get an error message “Linked zones only support audio playback. Would you like to unlink the zone and continue playback” despite the fact i've set up zone switch to divert the video file i want to play away from the linked zones.

Thanks
John

drmimosa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2013, 11:45:16 am »

Hulu hasn't been working the last few builds.

jmschnur

• World Citizen
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 11:44:15 am »

Verison 58 would not open this morning . I rebooted and it worked. Just to be safe I went to version 54. We shall see.

In both verisons there is some stuttering using waspi with my music direct plus streamer. I went to direct and all is fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up