INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote for Android -- Now available  (Read 262266 times)

audunth

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote for Android -- Now available
« Reply #250 on: April 21, 2015, 03:37:19 pm »

Is Android Wear support available or planned for JRemote? For Gizmo I can control the music when playing locally on my phone, but not when playing anywhere else, which is what I really want to do.
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
ASUS  P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3, 8GB RAM, Core i5-2500K
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC, 4GB RAM
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Sony VPL-HW30ES 3D projector
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers
Klipsch Reference/SVS 7.1 speaker system
Always running the latest available version of MC

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #251 on: April 21, 2015, 03:40:05 pm »

It's probably too small a screen for JRemote.

audunth

« Reply #252 on: April 21, 2015, 04:50:25 pm »

I'm not talking about the app running fully on the watch, just basic playback control. The screen is 320 x 320 pixels, big enough for reading emails and texts as well as showing my contacts' pictures when they call me, so it's big enough to show the artist/song or movie name/cover art and play/skip/volume buttons (and actually does if streaming music to the phone in Gizmo).
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers

kamimeguro

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #253 on: April 21, 2015, 09:25:50 pm »

+ 1 for Android Wear support.
It partially works on Gizmo with my moto360/Samsung note. Having the possibility to control, at least my phone, would be a great feature, all zone would be super great!

Win 10 pro, Oppo 105, Onkyo TX-NR818, Elipson Axial 160, B&W 805S, Linn 5150, Yamaha GT750, Sony KDL-55W900A...

r3bel347

« Reply #254 on: April 22, 2015, 05:58:41 pm »

Works great with Lenovo K900

Especially i can now jump forward and backward in the videos, that was not always working with gizmo for me.
The app runs really smooth, i had nearly no problems.

When i first started the app and randomly started some videos to test the functionality, after some time i had an empty menu.
I needed to restart (kill the app-process) the app to get back the menu entries (music, videos, etc...).

will there be support for selecting the audiostream and subtitles?
this is one Feature i would really like to see since i always have to use keyboard and mouse to switch between german and english audiostreams

rikirk

• Recent member
« Reply #255 on: April 23, 2015, 09:34:16 am »

Hi there.
I would like to know if switching libraries is going to be a feature of JRemote for Android in the near future. I use the app daily on lollipop to run my main system and I am very happy with the first beta release. Thank you for the hard work!

Bump.

I have two libraries, one called Classical the other Pop. Would it possible to switch libraries from the app? Thanks in advance.

Castius

« Reply #256 on: April 23, 2015, 10:21:01 am »

When playing a video. The playing now navagations over the video does not show a pause. It show a play icon.

The forward and back need an option to use the chapters data. Maybe hold for next item in playlist?

When playing and I hit back to stop playing. It does not keep my place in the video

Thanks

humzet

• Recent member
« Reply #257 on: April 24, 2015, 03:44:22 am »

Hi JimH

I am interested in the JRemote for Android testing, but not sure what to do.

I have an iPad which would serve as my remote. My computer is a Mac book. I assume they would communicate via bluetooth.

Is there a guide on this?

Regards

Richard

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #258 on: April 24, 2015, 07:02:51 am »

You would need the iOS version of JRemote.  It's on the Apple store.  There is another thread that provides instructions.

On our wiki, you could read about the Access Key and Media Network.

audunth

« Reply #259 on: April 24, 2015, 11:03:35 am »

Hi,

I decided to try it out. Just installed it on my newly re-flashed Galaxy Tab 7.7 with original JB 4.1.2 firmware. I can play videos on the tablet with Gizmo, but not with JRemote. Just hangs forever on the little waiting circle. In Gizmo, the video playback starts after a few seconds. Tried several video formats and tried high, medium and low video quality. Audio plays fine in both.
Cheers,
Audun

My system:

audunth

« Reply #260 on: April 24, 2015, 05:30:37 pm »

By the way, just tried JRemote on my Sony Xperia Z3 Compact phone, and it won't play video on the device either. Neither does Gizmo on the phone, but Eos will play video on the phone. Eos also plays video on the tablet.

Tomorrow, I will be getting a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 to replace my old Galaxy Tab 7.7. Will report back once I test playback with all 3 apps.
Cheers,
Audun

My system:

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #261 on: April 24, 2015, 06:21:04 pm »

audunth, you most likely missed it (buried now) but Hendrik mentioned video is not yet setup/troubleshot.

NoxMetus

« Reply #262 on: April 25, 2015, 10:11:53 am »

I'd like to suggest that the album and artist titles for now playing at the top be displayed in white like the name of the song is. As it is a darker color now, you have to turn the brightness up more to see it versus the song name, or be closer to the screen in order to read it.

gworrel

• Recent member
« Reply #263 on: April 25, 2015, 05:32:05 pm »

I have been trying to use jremote on an inexpensive tablet. It is an ematic 7" running Android Version 4.2.2. The model number is EGQ307 and it has a Quad core A31 processor. JRemote runs but I cannot play anything to the device. When I select a song, a message flashes that "Song name" will now play. But in the lower left it says "nothing is currently playing."  Nothing ever plays. If I play to another zone, then playback starts.

Gizmo works fine on the device.

Ekpen

« Reply #264 on: April 25, 2015, 07:06:08 pm »

I have been trying to use jremote on an inexpensive tablet. It is an ematic 7" running Android Version 4.2.2. The model number is EGQ307 and it has a Quad core A31 processor. JRemote runs but I cannot play anything to the device. When I select a song, a message flashes that "Song name" will now play. But in the lower left it says "nothing is currently playing."  Nothing ever plays. If I play to another zone, then playback starts.

Gizmo works fine on the device.

I noticed same thing a few days ago, but on going near the server, message "MC 20 has stopped". I have to close and re-start PC or MC. this was version 20.0.100.
George

gworrel

• Recent member
« Reply #265 on: April 26, 2015, 01:53:27 pm »

I noticed same thing a few days ago, but on going near the server, message "MC 20 has stopped". I have to close and re-start PC or MC. this was version 20.0.100.
George

In my case, I had no problem playing to my Samsung S3 without restarting MC or the PC. It would not play on the Ematic tablet. Google play music worked on the tablet so it was not an audio problem in general.

somebike

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #266 on: April 26, 2015, 06:58:24 pm »

I continue to get inaccurate times for time remaining on the track.  Interestingly, it will be right sometimes.  Otherwise, the app is pretty stable for me.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #267 on: April 27, 2015, 06:21:45 am »

I continue to get inaccurate times for time remaining on the track.  Interestingly, it will be right sometimes.  Otherwise, the app is pretty stable for me.

Is that when remote-controlling, or playing on the device?
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

somebike

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #268 on: April 27, 2015, 02:40:21 pm »

remote-controlling

GreggP

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #269 on: April 27, 2015, 04:01:33 pm »

So far, I really like JRemote. I think it is a nice improvement over Gizmo. Much better design and UI.

However, I can't see any way to use JRemote as a remote control for running as a Theater View remote. Am I missing something, or is this not possible with JRemote like it is with Gizmo?

zxsix

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #270 on: April 27, 2015, 09:04:53 pm »

would like to request bluetooth controls.  cant pause or skip tracks via bluetooth while playing in the car.

styxx10

• Junior Woodchuck
JRemote for Android --Search Funtionality
« Reply #271 on: April 28, 2015, 02:28:07 am »

Hi,

Using JRemote on Google Nexus 10, works great on Audio and Video playing to device and also using it to control PC player,TV and
streaming.
An improvement that would be really handy is the selection of the Search Functionality.
At present if you search an Artist i.e. Dire Straits..... like most I am sure I have many CD's of this band.
When selecting , it would be great to be able to highlight the Album Artwork and be able to select it to play the CD in it's entirety.
At present user is able to select each individual track, which is also handy.

Also like others I am keen to see the Remote Control functionality & the ability to control Theater View similar to Gizmo be introduced to JRemote when obviously the
time and resources permit.

MJT

• Recent member
JRemote for Android Feature request - offline search or Shopping Mode
« Reply #272 on: April 28, 2015, 11:07:51 am »

Hello,
I'm using JRemote on a Note 4 and its working well for me.  I would like to request that the database be available for search when I'm away from home and not connected to the server.  I'm buying a lot of CD's and some DVD's from yard sales and flea markets at great prices.  I want to be able to search my library to see if I already have the album, number of tracks, and bit rate.  Even better would be a way to scan the bar code on the disk to search my library, get links to music stores with the album and reviews.  Extra awesome would be a feature to scan the bar code of the disks I already own and tap to confirm I own it to better track my disk inventory.

I read a similar request on the iOS JRemote thread that suggested setting up a global connection, however I would prefer not to open up the firewall for security reasons.

Thanks,
Mike   

zxsix

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #273 on: April 28, 2015, 11:30:05 am »

Hello,
I'm using JRemote on a Note 4 and its working well for me.  I would like to request that the database be available for search when I'm away from home and not connected to the server.  I'm buying a lot of CD's and some DVD's from yard sales and flea markets at great prices.  I want to be able to search my library to see if I already have the album, number of tracks, and bit rate.  Even better would be a way to scan the bar code on the disk to search my library, get links to music stores with the album and reviews.  Extra awesome would be a feature to scan the bar code of the disks I already own and tap to confirm I own it to better track my disk inventory.

I read a similar request on the iOS JRemote thread that suggested setting up a global connection, however I would prefer not to open up the firewall for security reasons.

Thanks,
Mike   

For this purpose, I've set up a view with the needed fields, then go to file> export playlist.
choose the Text file (CSV) option.

Once a month I do this and save the .csv file in my dropbox folder.
I can then open it with excel on computer or spreadsheet app on the smartphone.

InsaneRC

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #274 on: April 28, 2015, 11:31:21 am »

would like to request bluetooth controls.  cant pause or skip tracks via bluetooth while playing in the car.

+1 On this
Licensed User:
JRiver Media Center 12-->27

Latour

• Recent member
« Reply #275 on: May 04, 2015, 01:32:46 pm »

Hi

I welcome the new JRemote. I have tried it on my Samsung S5 and it works well. It streams the movies and music I have.

A question though. What about subtitles? Being a Swede, I need to be able to choose the subtitle. Or at least be able to jump forward or backwards in a movie without losing sync (as with Gizmo and eos which both have this bug - every time you jump in a movie the subtitles starts from the beginning). It degrades the usability immensely for many of us non native English people (we are quite many). Metadata is nice but very far below on my wish list compared to working subtitles.

I would also like to be able to choose the Audiostream in a movie.

Looking forward to the next releases. To be honest - I will not use this app before a working subtitle functionality is in place.

Best regards L

Morley

• Recent member
« Reply #276 on: May 04, 2015, 01:46:26 pm »

Works fine - but perhaps a minor issue concerning 'representation of dynamics' (admittedly not just with this app) may be solved some day:

I find it unhelpful to reproduce the whole possible dynamic spectrum as a beam. No one uses Max., and '0' might be achieved with a 'loudspeaker off' button.

On smaller mobiles you achieve the desired volume level only clumsily & approximately, hopping around a beam.

Instead it would be fine to see first of all a 'typical range beam segment' on a widened scale more easily to handle. (As a workaround '-' & '+' buttons could provide stepwise, but accurate changes.)

Best regards & keep on with your splendid work!
Morley

altae

• Recent member
« Reply #277 on: May 04, 2015, 03:55:50 pm »

I'm I too stupid or is there really no way to access the list of currently queued tracks? I only see the possibility to access playlists but I don't use playlists, I just add the tracks I want to listen to to the playing now list in MC and I would like to access that list on my phone.

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
« Reply #278 on: May 04, 2015, 04:00:13 pm »

I'm I too stupid or is there really no way to access the list of currently queued tracks? I only see the possibility to access playlists but I don't use playlists, I just add the tracks I want to listen to to the playing now list in MC and I would like to access that list on my phone.

Swipe right when on the playing now screen

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #279 on: May 04, 2015, 04:19:19 pm »

Swipe right when on the playing now screen
Swipe left to go right.  ;)

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #280 on: May 04, 2015, 04:39:07 pm »

Swipe left to go right.  ;)

Sorry I was typing fast; there should have been a "from" in there  ;) 

altae

• Recent member
« Reply #281 on: May 04, 2015, 04:45:32 pm »

Ah, that simple ;D Thanks!

Spike1000

« Reply #282 on: May 06, 2015, 12:25:31 am »

'Over sensitive' touch interface. . .

One thing that comes up with JRemote is it's far too easy to lose a play list I've been creating with the slightest brush of the screen. I'm starting to find this very annoying  :(

The scenario is I'm browsing my Library, typically in album view, a tap of an album displays the track listing, a long press of a track allows me to "Append to the 'Now Playing' List" which is what I do and then maybe move to another album and append another track repeat for 20 or 30 tracks or so.

BUT

If in track view the slightest touch, brush or accidental merest brief contact with a track pops up the message 'Playing all files, starting with "Song Title"' * the 'Now Playing' play list is now lost and the track that was accidentally touched starts playing; my carefully crafted 'Now Playing' list is now gone for good. Arrgh!

The  'Playing all files, starting with "Song Title"' option really needs to be moved to the long press menu as it's way too easy to trigger this accidentally or it should at least warn you that continuing will lose the current 'Now Playing' list (should one exist) or they should be way of go back to the previous 'Now Playing' list somehow.

* I thought the comma was unnecessary as I read this to be "play all songs in the library starting with "Song Title"" (which would be a really weird choice) it actually means "play all songs in this album starting with "Song Title" track".  :)

Spike

PS Like the improved scrolling with the letters of the alphabet appearing on the screen. Nice touch!  :D

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #283 on: May 06, 2015, 02:02:07 am »

You can change the action that happens on a single click. Click the Action Bar button which has a play-like symbol, it offers you a list of actions similar to the long-click menu. The action you select there is the action that a single song click will perform.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #284 on: May 06, 2015, 07:48:20 am »

A new version of JRemote is on its way to the Play Store. As always, it'll be a couple hours before it shows up on everyone's phones, so be a bit patient!

20.0.10 / 10 (05/06/2015)

1. Fixed: JRemote could crash when performing a search in a view that was still loading.
2. Fixed: Number Plays was not being incremented when playing on the device.
3. NEW: Support for Play/Pause/Prev/Next remote control commands through Bluetooth or Headset controls.
4. NEW: Playback controls on the notification (Play/Pause, Prev, Next).
5. NEW: Media Metadata is reported to Bluetooth Remote Controls (for on-device playback).

-----
One of the major topics for the next version is going to be improving video support, so if thats something you have been waiting for, it should be going forward soon.
I do have some plans for a much more reliable video support than Gizmo ever had, which should hopefully make video playback quite seamless even on those devices which never worked properly with Gizmo.

If you have any other problems with JRemote for Android which remain unaddressed, even if you've posted them before, please feel free to bump them in this thread, or if they seem to be complex topics requiring a discussion, feel free to open your own thread.
I'm trying to tackle all things reported here, but sometimes stuff falls through the cracks, or its not entirely clear if something is still an issue.

Please try to focus on the features already present in JRemote right now. We'll get to adding more features, but getting what we have into a good shape is more important to us right now.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Ekpen

« Reply #285 on: May 06, 2015, 09:35:10 am »

A new version of JRemote is on its way to the Play Store. As always, it'll be a couple hours before it shows up on everyone's phones, so be a bit patient!

20.0.10 / 10 (05/06/2015)

-----
One of the major topics for the next version is going to be improving video support, so if thats something you have been waiting for, it should be going forward soon.
I do have some plans for a much more reliable video support than Gizmo ever had, which should hopefully make video playback quite seamless even on those devices which never worked properly with Gizmo.

If you have any other problems with JRemote for Android which remain unaddressed, even if you've posted them before, please feel free to bump them in this thread, or if they seem to be complex topics requiring a discussion, feel free to open your own thread.
I'm trying to tackle all things reported here, but sometimes stuff falls through the cracks, or its not entirely clear if something is still an issue.

Please try to focus on the features already present in JRemote right now. We'll get to adding more features, but getting what we have into a good shape is more important to us right now.

Greetings:
Can JRemote just defaults to the folders' screen similar to Gizmo and EOS?
Right now, it takes you to the tv area. Please let the user choose where to go to within the system.

I hope chrome cast support is not too far <grin>

One more feature I really like you to see if it can be implemented for all "remotes" not only JRemote.

This may need tweaking the MCWS file.

Letting the "user control file" within MC work with these remotes.

Right now all we have is media network authentication, we need one more step within the settings to let each user actually log in with the info contained  in the user file. This will let me know who is on the server, by looking at the screen or log. Just a simple method for "Control". It does not have to be complex.
The system could be designed to reject any user whose info is not found  in the control file.
The premise for this is.. I give access info to a friend and this friend may go on distributing this info to everyone without the administrator's permission.
Meaning if you have media server info to log in, not having your name in the user control file could still restrict you.

Thanks.
George

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #286 on: May 06, 2015, 09:47:59 am »

Can JRemote just defaults to the folders' screen similar to Gizmo and EOS?
Right now, it takes you to the tv area. Please let the user choose where to go to within the system.

It'll default to the first view that you have setup in Media Network, if you want it to go to another, just re-order them.
There isn't supposed to be any "folder" screen, since the main folders are to be navigated using the drawer, not the main screen, just like eg. the GMail app, you don't get a screen with all mail folders, you get the content from a folder immediately, and switch folders using the drawer.

I suppose I can make it remember the last folder you were on more persistently and return to that, but its not going to get a "folder" view like Gizmo has, since the navigation drawer replaces that.
(I know that there is a glitch somewhere how you can actually get to such a view, but thats just because MCWS treats it like any other view)
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #287 on: May 06, 2015, 10:39:09 am »

It'll default to the first view that you have setup in Media Network, if you want it to go to another, just re-order them.
There isn't supposed to be any "folder" screen, since the main folders are to be navigated using the drawer, not the main screen, just like eg. the GMail app, you don't get a screen with all mail folders, you get the content from a folder immediately, and switch folders using the drawer.

The key difference is that in GMail 90% of the average non-power-user's interest is concentrated in one folder (the inbox), so that makes perfect sense there.  It's a tougher issue when the user's interest is divided across multiple categories, but I have a suggestion if you're game (see below).

I suppose I can make it remember the last folder you were on more persistently and return to that, but its not going to get a "folder" view like Gizmo has, since the navigation drawer replaces that.
(I know that there is a glitch somewhere how you can actually get to such a view, but thats just because MCWS treats it like any other view)

Maybe one elegant solution to this issue is to do what Eos does.  Like JRemote, Eos doesn't have a top level folder view and only uses the drawer for top level navigation.  The key difference is that Eos always opens with the drawer pulled out so the first thing you see is the top level menu options.

I personally enjoy and prefer the top-level folder view in Gizmo, but I understand why it's undesirable from a modern UI perspective.  The joy of the Eos method is that, even after using it daily for six months or so, I never actually even noticed that Eos doesn't have a top-level folder view because it always launches with the drawer out, and 90% off my top level menu usage is when first switching to the app.  By contrast, I (and some other folks, obviously) find myself vexed when opening JRemote and trying to switch media types (I think because it's not visually obvious that the drawer is there right at first, etc.).  A few other media apps do the same thing (start with the drawer out, etc.)

Folks will eventually get used to it either way, but retraining will (on the margins) make some people skip/ditch the app, and this may be a way to split the difference.  I understand if you don't think that's good design, but I thought I'd mention it as I (after having thought about it) think it's a pretty clever feature.  

HTPC4ME

« Reply #288 on: May 06, 2015, 10:52:17 am »

I suppose I can make it remember the last folder you were on more persistently and return to that
+1

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #289 on: May 06, 2015, 11:00:25 am »

Opening the drawer on first start is certainly an option. I thought about that as well.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Spike1000

« Reply #290 on: May 06, 2015, 11:43:18 am »

You can change the action that happens on a single click. Click the Action Bar button which has a play-like symbol, it offers you a list of actions similar to the long-click menu. The action you select there is the action that a single song click will perform.

Result  :)
Yep, I'd completely missed that menu. Many thanks for pointing out the obvious to me  :D

Looking forward to trying 20.0.10

Spike

Al ex

Re:
« Reply #291 on: May 06, 2015, 01:02:42 pm »

Henrik, what about WoL / Put to Sleep?

Cheers

HTPC4ME

« Reply #292 on: May 06, 2015, 01:38:18 pm »

just an fyi, i tried video outta curiosity on s4, and tab 7.0 neither played as i expected as mentioned in your post.. however upon holding down on home button to force kill JRemote, the notification bar keeps the playing now button, the only way to remove jremote from notification bar on these 2 devices is to do a complete device reboot (even though task manager states jremote is closed.)

kamimeguro

• Junior Woodchuck
Re:
« Reply #293 on: May 06, 2015, 10:28:28 pm »

Hi Hendrik,
Just upgraded to  .10 and the app crash systematically when I start playing a song, wherever I start from (album or playlist)...
I am on a Note2 android 4.3
Cheers
Win 10 pro, Oppo 105, Onkyo TX-NR818, Elipson Axial 160, B&W 805S, Linn 5150, Yamaha GT750, Sony KDL-55W900A...

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #294 on: May 07, 2015, 01:57:19 am »

Please submit the crashes to the play store, I don't see anything there yet. Otherwise its going to be pretty hard to fix it.

Edit:
I also posted a 20.0.11 which may fix this. Please test once its available! Surprisingly, a pretty low number of users is on Android 4.1-4.3, the majority has at least 4.4 (87% of JRemote users are on 4.4 or newer)
The fix is the only change in 20.0.11, for anyone else that may wonder.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Mr. Odd

• World Citizen
« Reply #295 on: May 07, 2015, 08:34:22 am »

Looking good so far, a few of requests:

- Can dates in the tag info view be displayed as dates and not numerics?

- Switching between wifi and 4g connection often causes problems for uninterrupted playback, usually when the song ends the next one doesn't load. Can JRemote be more robust in automatically reconnecting when there's a change in wireless status?

- How about a bookmark option that automatically stores the last track/time so one doesn't lose place in a podcast or song?

Thanks!

Trumpetguy

« Reply #296 on: May 07, 2015, 12:47:53 pm »

audunth, you most likely missed it (buried now) but Hendrik mentioned video is not yet setup/troubleshot.

Does this apply to images also? Nothing happens when trying to "play" an image on device (Xperia Z2).

Trumpetguy

« Reply #297 on: May 07, 2015, 12:51:54 pm »

Is there any plan for integrating streaming services in JRemote? It would be awesome. It works ok with OrangeSqueeze and SqueezeCommander (which are of course primarliy targeted to squeeze devices), but I'd prefer moving over to JRemote... that would be much more convenient with all sources in one place.

kamimeguro

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #298 on: May 07, 2015, 06:15:27 pm »

Hi Hendrik,

Tried .11 this morning : JRemote still crash on my system...
Reported on Play Store.
Having a Note 2 in Japan. Still like it but stuck on 4.3 (Carrier limitation)
eos and Gizmo work
Cheers

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #299 on: May 08, 2015, 02:50:29 am »

Hi Hendrik,

Tried .11 this morning : JRemote still crash on my system...
Reported on Play Store.
Having a Note 2 in Japan. Still like it but stuck on 4.3 (Carrier limitation)
eos and Gizmo work
Cheers

The crash report showed up on Play Store now, should hopefully be fixed in the upcoming .12

Opening the drawer on first start is certainly an option. I thought about that as well.

I posted 20.0.12 to the play store this morning, which will open the drawer on a first connect to a new server (or when starting the app the first time).
Please test if it works properly and doesn't open it at times when it shouldn't have.... :)
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Up