INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPod playlists bug  (Read 643 times)

marskid2

• Recent member
  • "
iPod playlists bug
« on: December 14, 2003, 07:12:58 pm »

ive been looking around for help on this but couldnt find a direct answer so i decided to start a new thread.  
       i have a 15GB iPod firmware 2.0.1 (i didnt like the 2.1 so i restored down to the 2.0.1)
      Mediacenter is registered version 9.1.316 with the latest iPod plug-in (the installer said it was installed successfully although it didnt show up in the list for handheld plug-ins in the plug-in manager)
      recently, i tried syncing a few playlists, and then they all disappeared after i ejected my iPod.  there was a titleless playlist wiht no songs and the on-the-go playlist.  here were my steps:

1.initialized ipod and put songs back on with playlists-didnt work
2.restored ipod to 2.0.1 again and then repeated step1-didnt work
3. step 1 and then added playlists using ephpod-WORKED!!

however, i much prefer mediacenter.  i havent tried the 10.0.15 demo and i was wondering if the bug had been fixed, alhtough im not sure i want to purchase it yet.  could someone please post some screenshots somewhere?  that would be a great help.  well, thanks for reading this and please reply, i would really appreciate this.  one last wish, can we organize the forum into different subtopics like it is on ipodlounge, like "software" "plug-ins" "interface" "visualizations" "ipod and handhelds" "version stuff" and etc.  thanks a lot and have a happy early holidays!

-marskid2
The following tale of alien encounters is true and by true I mean false. Theyre all lies, but theyre entertaining lies, and in the end isnt that the real truth?  The answer, is no.  

-The Simpsons

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re:iPod playlists bug
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2003, 10:20:51 pm »

Stick with 9.1 and then just get the latest iPod plug-in.  Please use the iPod thread here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up