INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 19.0.51 -- Available Here  (Read 18473 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
JRiver Media Center 19.0.51 -- Available Here
« on: October 05, 2013, 03:59:57 pm »

This is the latest version of MC19.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v19/latest/MediaCenter190051.exe

Please use the Problems and Questions thread if you need help.

19.0.51 (10/4/2013)

1. Changed: Updated the Indonesian translation (Thanks elda).
2. Fixed: Double-click in live television video window (using EVR) did not work.
3. Fixed: 2x DSD playback was not working on the TEAC UD-501.
4. Fixed: Fonts that used left or right overhangs could draw with the overhang portion cropped.
5. Fixed: The new Size option was not scaling fonts properly if you had never customized the font in Options > Tree & View.
6. Fixed: The white-list for allowing system volume to work while bitstreaming was not working with some Resonessence Labs hardware.
7. Fixed: Automatic library backups and check for updates would not be started when the command line was not empty (so launching at boot with /MediaServer, etc. could disable this functionality).
8. Changed: Added the ability to use the token [User] in the playerbar to display the name of the current user.
9. Fixed: Customization to the playerbar would not always take effect right away.
10. NEW: Added 'Set levels from decibel meter' button to Room Correction to make it easier to calibrate levels.

19.0.50 (10/2/2013)

1. NEW: Added View > Size option to resize Standard View (only works well with some skins; Noire recommended).
2. Changed: Memory playback automatically disengages when using Audio Calibration for Tools > Advanced Tools (since audio calibration clips will play forever until stopped).
3. Changed: Audio Calibration clips always use gapless track transitions (instead of possibly gapping or fading based on user options).
4. SDK: Skin items can specify a Scale attribute so that high resolution images can be used (ie. Scale="2.0" for a double resolution image).
5. Fixed: When watching an on-going television recording in transport stream (.ts) format, not all of the already recorded portion was shown, if the portion was longer than the pre-set time-shifting window.
6. Fixed: ATI HDTVWonder tuner would not record in transport stream format.
7. Changed: DSD encoding targets a slightly more conservative volume level (by about 1.6dB) so that it works better with Sabre-based DACs (and possibly others).
8. Fixed: Clicking 'Exit' in Theater View with the mouse would not show the dialog with the last couple builds.

19.0.49 (9/30/2013)

1. Fixed: Theater View could be slow to show in some cases with the last few builds.
2. Faster: Netflix in Theater View does all loading of episodes on demand, so displaying the queue is much faster.
3. Fixed: Some YouTube music videos would not play from Theater View.
4. Changed: Startup and between track silence is -96dBFS narrow band pink noise instead of pure silence so that it works better with hardware that ignores pure silence ( http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=83964.0 ).
5. Changed: Video files with TrueHD audio tracks will say 'Dolby TrueHD' in the compression field instead of 'unknown codec'.
6. Changed: Tooltips are now allowed to show in the Smartlist editor (and other places) when an edit or combobox is focused.
7. Changed: Added a help button on the popup expression editor that links to the expression language wiki: http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Expression_Language (thanks MrC).
8. New: Added an option for ignoring specified IP interfaces for DLNA.

19.0.48 (9/27/2013)

1. Changed: When recording television programs in transport stream format, MC will insert PAT and PMT packets if it does not detect such packets in the stream.
2. Fixed: Double-clicking the right edge of a list header column to auto-size was not working.
3. Faster: Additional tuning of SSE code used for 16-bit PCM input data handling to make it another 20% faster.
4. Fixed: When the detached display was Aero snapped, it would not always be positioned correctly when reattaching.
5. Changed: Volume Leveling will disable (instead of using the default -10dB for unanalyzed audio files) when playing test clips (Tools > Advanced Tools > Audio Calibration).
6. Changed: The JRiver ASIO driver doesn't load Media Center until it's actually started for playback (instead of when the host creates buffers).
7. Fixed: Drag-n-drop reording in a list manager was not working (like DSP Studio plugins, etc.).
8. Fixed: Playback stats for images were not always updating for the last image viewed.

19.0.47 (9/26/2013)

1. Fixed: During conversion or audio analysis, the process could slow down unexpectedly if the input thread was running much faster than the output thread.
2. Faster: Core audio engine bitdepth handling code is faster when dealing with 16-bit integer input on SSE enabled CPUs (common on CD rips with lossless formats).
3. Faster: Final audio engine stage that handles clipping is about 2x faster.

19.0.46 (9/25/2013)

1. Changed: Carnac better deals with TV show filenames that use the full episode name (including season and series) as their folder name instead of using a series folder.
2. Fixed: In some cases, VOB subtitle would draw with the red and blue channels flipped (so yellow subtitles appeared blue).
3. Changed: Changed the menu and toolbar text for "Zones" and "Skins" from plural to singular.
4. NEW: Added the ability to add a 'User' toolbar button.
5. Fixed: Visualization Studio could crash in some cases.
6. Faster: More efficient and faster user interface drawing in Standard View.
7. Faster: When burning, converting, analyzing, etc. files they would redraw in lists that didn't show the status column.  Now only the status column redraws (if visible).
8. Faster: Revised list and tree mouse move redrawing system so that mouse movement only redraws the row under the cursor when necessary instead of always.

19.0.45 (9/24/2013)

1. Fixed: mp4/m4a files would not play on LS clients if user chooses "Automatic" or "JRiver audio engine (using input plug-in)" for Playback Type.
2. Changed: Video playback no longer forces the 'Clip protection' overflow handling mode but instead allows flat-lining overflows if so desired.
3. Fixed: Some click handling problems from build 44.
4. Fixed: When MP3 decoding encountered bad frames, audio analysis could slow way down instead of quickly working through the errors.

19.0.44 (9/24/2013)

1. Fixed: Shell extensions were causing problems in build 43.
2. Internal: More work on mouse click and double-click handling to fix some issues with trackpads (please report any issues).

19.0.43 (9/23/2013)

1. Fixed: A couple click / mouse issues due to the internal click handling changes.
2. Changed: Analyze Audio allows analyzing up to 8 files at a time instead of 4.
3. Fixed: Memory playback could engage when analyzing audio or converting and impact the memory usage and performance of the operation.
4. Faster: Improved thread parallelism when analyzing audio (and to a lesser extent regular playback).
5. SDK: The HTML engine supports .Rating and .RatingStars variables on any file object (can be used by WebGizmo, etc.).
6. Fixed: If a video file issued a finished event before ever starting, it could cause the audio analyzer to hang on the file.
7. Fixed: Thai text (and possibly others) could draw with incorrect character spacing.
8. Fixed: ASIO Line-in playback was not working properly.
9. Fixed: A corrupt MP3 file could cause a crash when decoding in rare cases.
10. Changed: Edit control scrollbars are indented one pixel so that they're inside the edit border with most skins.
11. Fixed: The Trunc(...) math expression function could show incorrect results in some cases.

19.0.42 (9/19/2013)

1. Fixed: Theater View could crash in rare cases.
2. Changed: The installer checks for SSE2 and shows an error if it's not found instead of refusing to run (we have no way to test this, so confirmation would be appreciated).
3. Changed: Revised the check for operating system support for AVX CPU instructions to hopefully fix an issue on XP running in Parallels (testing appreciated).
4. Fixed: When a client request a television channel that the server is already running (either recording or serving other clients), a black rectangle is drawn on the upper lefter corner of the server.

19.0.41 (9/18/2013)

1. Changed: Added support for SSA/ASS subtitle custom margins in the styles block.
2. NEW: Convert Format allows optionally specifying an audio output bitdepth.
3. Fixed: A corrupted APE file could cause decoding to stall in rare cases.
4. Fixed: Television tuner specific configuration dialog was not displayed.
5. Fixed: MadVR fell out of exclusive mode on OSD with TV playback.

19.0.40 (9/17/2013)

1. Changed: A processor that supports SSE2 is now required (added in 2001 to Intel, 2003 to AMD).
2. NEW: Added a 6 dB/octave mode for high and low pass filters in Parametric Equalizer.
3. Changed: The import summary is presented as an Action Window and only shows a popup and switches to 'Recently Imported' if a user clicks 'Details' on the summary.
4. Fixed: The new JRTelevision Dll did not work.
5. Internal: Revised left mouse click handling so that single, double, and triple clicks are generated by JRiver's framework instead of the operating system (should be internal change, but please report any mouse related issues).
6. Fixed: The installer could incorrectly want to reboot when it couldn't install the shell extensions.

19.0.39 (9/16/2013)

1. Fixed: Some handheld devices would not appear in the last few builds (due to the internal COM changes).
2. Faster: When loading Theater View backdrops from multiple sources, all sources are loaded at once instead of loading one at a time.
3. SDK: MCWS/v1/File/GetFile allows specifying a custom mime type for the response (to deal with carriers or ISPs that may block or throttle MP3 data).
4. Faster: Netflix queue is downloaded 2 to 3 times faster due to using parallel threading. Cancel works better.
5. Fixed: A few rare MP3 files could get slow to play or analyze.
6. Fixed: The brightness / contrast skin effect could overflow and look bad when using SSE acceleration.
7. Fixed: The removed FTP upload tool could incorrectly appear in the send to menu ( removed when MFC was removed: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=75971.0 ).
8. Changed: The JRiver ASIO driver allows the host to configure the driver buffer size instead of keying off Options > Audio > Live playback latency (this way programs that query for the buffer size of all ASIO drivers on startup won't cause MC to start).
9. Changed: Socket buffer size to 32k.
10. Changed: Allow re-use of the base socket listener for library server (non-windows versions).
11. Changed: Adaptive Volume in 'Peak Level Normalize' mode would not use a fixed gain in some cases where it should have.
12. Internal: Switched television engine from an MFC COM control (MJTVControl.dll) to a regular DLL (JRTelevision.dll).

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
Re: JRiver Media Center 19.0.51 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 04:28:45 pm »

I still have the same convolution bug with this version as I did with .50: Media Center works fine except for convolution.  When I enable convolution, playback appears to continue (track times advance, convolution shows itself processing, and I see no error messages), but all audible output ceases and analyzer immediately empties and shows glitched dB readings at the top (shown here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84113.msg574686#msg574686).  After that happens I can get no audio output without restarting JRiver.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no change.  Reverting to version .45 fixes it. 

Anybody else having an issue with convolution in the last few builds?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 04:31:53 pm »

I still have the same convolution bug with this version as I did with .50: Media Center works fine except for convolution.  When I enable convolution, playback appears to continue (track times advance, convolution shows itself processing, and I see no error messages), but all audible output ceases and analyzer immediately empties and shows glitched dB readings at the top (shown here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84113.msg574686#msg574686).  After that happens I can get no audio output without restarting JRiver.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no change.  Reverting to version .45 fixes it. 

Could you mail your convolution files to logs at jriver, so that we could test the same on our side?

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 04:41:50 pm »

Could you mail your convolution files to logs at jriver, so that we could test the same on our side?

Thanks.

I just sent you my usual filter. I've tried four or five different filters, though, and they all seem to produce the same result.  One additional data point I just noticed: engaging the filter (regardless of my volume setting) seems to cause JRiver to enter "protect" mode in the peak level readout in the lower left hand corner?

jhermosillo

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 10:26:38 pm »

I am trying to display the bitrate on the Playing now (play mode) display. I am inserting the field bitrate and brings nothing back. Previous versions I had no problem.

Thanks

dean70

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 03:27:02 am »

Has been running fine with every release up to .41 & now suddenly getting clicks, pops and stutter issues with .51. Running ASIO drivers using Minimum Hardware Size buffer and 20ms in ASIO control panel (increased to 30ms, but no effect). Occurs with 5.1ch 96k/176.4 or 2 ch 96/384.8k or SACD. I have had the same config running right though v18 without any issues.

AUser

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 05:24:19 am »

There's a font alignment problem with some characters

Scroll bars in playing now don't capture mouse click and do a lasso of the planying now files at the same time they're moved
[edit]
This scrollbar issue is causing havok all over the place
Sync to device screen etc,
Basically all listviews are borked

Here's a short recording of the problem https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17024916/MyUploadedStuff/ScollbarProblem.avi

cron0sRXR8

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 06:31:24 am »

1)

In podcast view ("downloaded podcast") I can see any videos of my video library. This videos are not podcasts. Media subtype tag of the videos showed in "downloaded podcast" is: "other"; are NOT "podcast".

Not all videos of my library are showed, only any videos. So in the podcast view I can see the podcast files and also some videos.

This videos are adult and the curious George can see it!!! I use the function for "access rating" and I protect it by password user and in spite of that ALL adult videos are showed in the "downloaded podcast" view!

2)

When you use the option of "user" with password you can edit the configuration of the conditions of the current profile WITHOUT put the password of the profile! it is illogical because if you only have 2 profiles anyone can change the conditions for show without put the password of the CURRENT profile!

For example, I you have a condition for don't show videos with tag "Adult" for one profile (and you are using this profile) you only need to edit this configuration and delete this condition for show ALL videos!!! Password is not asked for this!

dualazmak

• Recent member
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2013, 07:36:56 am »

I just would like to report here.  MC 19.0.51 is very stable with KORG DS-DAC-10 using "Korg USB Audio Device Driver (ASIO)" and "2xDSD native format" for real-time DSD 5.6 MHz up-sampling playback of all PCM sources!!  Under the setting, the switch between DSD 5.6 MHz and 2.8 MHz for DSD downloaded files is also automatically well done perfectly, no problem at all.

Now I have no need to manually select PCM or DSD mode with " KORG DS-DAC-10 Control Panel" as far as I listen all of PCM sources by real-time up-sampling to DSD 5.6 MHz.

I am now very much satisfied with MC 19.0.51 plus Korg DS-DAC-10!!  Thank you so much for your great efforts in developing MC19, this is really a wonderful software for me.  I will of course keep updating my MC19 to the latest build.  Many congratulations to you and your team working on MC19.

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2013, 12:05:02 pm »

I am trying to display the bitrate on the Playing now (play mode) display. I am inserting the field bitrate and brings nothing back. Previous versions I had no problem.

With memory playback enabled, the player will no longer report a real-time bitrate (ie. 872 kbps) during playback.  This is because asking the decoder its current bitrate is not possible when the decoder has finished with the current track completely in the first couple seconds of playback.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

jbliguori

• Recent member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2013, 09:55:29 pm »

Converting in the fly 44.1 to DSD 2x64 not working with the Auralic Vega ASIO driver, here the error I receive , "Payback could not be started on the output ASIO using 44.1Khz 64 bit 2ch.  The ASIOdevice AURALIC VEGA USB ASIO Driver does not support the sample rate 705600 Hz", don't know if this is a driver problem or something that can be fixed.
By the way using WASAPI and Dop work fine for DSD-64
Thanks anyway

HiFiTubes

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 01:17:09 am »

Using an Nvidia card results in flashing screen during video thumb building. This card is more powerful than my ATI. This user has same issue.

HiFiTubes

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 01:17:33 am »

During IMPORT, TAGGING (writing to files), or CHANGING VIEW SCHEME SETTINGS MC always resets the view (lose place and sorting gets nuked!) because it applies changes immediately. This behavior should be reviewed as you can't work in MC when you do any of these things.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 07:02:39 am »

Particle files (.mkv) always asks about resume/start from beginning even though I have played the particle from start to end

Micromecca

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 12:12:15 pm »

Double click pause to stop does not appear to be working with this Build, unless there is an option to enable/disable it somewhere?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 12:50:15 pm »

Double click pause to stop does not appear to be working with this Build, unless there is an option to enable/disable it somewhere?
Single click to pause, single click to resume.  A double click would do both.

Micromecca

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 12:57:37 pm »

Single click to pause, single click to resume.  A double click would do both.

jhermosillo

• Recent member

cron0sRXR8

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 04:09:15 pm »

1)

In podcast view ("downloaded podcast") I can see any videos of my video library. This videos are not podcasts. Media subtype tag of the videos showed in "downloaded podcast" is: "other"; are NOT "podcast".

Not all videos of my library are showed, only any videos. So in the podcast view I can see the podcast files and also some videos.

This videos are adult and the curious George can see it!!! I use the function for "access rating" and I protect it by password user and in spite of that ALL adult videos are showed in the "downloaded podcast" view!

2)

When you use the option of "user" with password you can edit the configuration of the conditions of the current profile WITHOUT put the password of the profile! it is illogical because if you only have 2 profiles anyone can change the conditions for show without put the password of the CURRENT profile!

For example, I you have a condition for don't show videos with tag "Adult" for one profile (and you are using this profile) you only need to edit this configuration and delete this condition for show ALL videos!!! Password is not asked for this!

anyone is working in this bugs?? :P

johncaul

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2013, 05:11:06 am »

There are compatibility issues with Zone link and zone switch. I have 2 music zones (linked) and a video zone. I use zone switch to allocate between them ([Media Type]=[Video] files to video zone [Media Type]=[Audio] files to music zones). I have used the stop playback function to ensure when a video file plays nothing is playing in the linked music zones and vice versa. If I play a video file then a music file all works as it should- the zones switch correctly. However, if I play a music file then a video file I get an error message “Linked zones only support audio playback. Would you like to unlink the zone and continue playback”. Thing is zone switch should mean the video file isn't played in the linked zones.

I currently run version 19.0.51

Thanks
John

gtgray

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2013, 02:39:07 pm »

I am not sure what build this started to happen but when I play DVD rips (ifo) they seem to freeze with DVD menu access. It could be selecting a scene or especially changing audio. I backed up the library and removed and reinstalled 19.0.51 did not help. For grins I open the video library in PowerDVD 13 and things work properly. Not ROHQ but close, point is every single file played and handled the menus without problems. I have tried to go to RO Standard and just use bitstreaming so no DSP... still freezes. It seems I can sometimes get full playback if I just chose play and don't touch the menus even then so will hang.

I have been using Live TV ATSC and Comcast cable with ROHQ with zero problems for months. Also audio has been working perfectly. I just want to get the library current and watch some concerts... alas something is broken.

abuck

• Recent member
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2013, 07:05:58 pm »

Would be nice if you can set the itunemediatype when changing sub media type for mp4 files. Right now, the itunemediatype is out of sync with the jriver sub media type.

Can find more info here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84003.0

locust

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, 07:28:40 pm »

Main program window isn't honouring windows shortcut to move application left/center/right (win + Left or Right). I normally use this to move something to the next monitor.

Just discovered the actual shortcut to move to next monitor (win + shift + left or right). MC is honouring this shortcut. it work's great apart from when MC is maximised.

I have three monitors the left monitor is connected to an external graphics card as is the tv on the far right, the monitor in the middle is connected to on-board graphics, so this may just be an issue specific to my system. When mc is on monitor 1 maximised, when I press win + shift + right, it will go across to monitor 2 and then to the tv it won't go back to monitor 1 by continuing right, then going back left only works to get back to monitor 2, it doesn't work to get back to monitor one.

Starting on monitor 1 going left will move the application to the tv but after that action the same as above is experienced. Other wise the shortcut works well if MC isn't maximised.

This is Windows 8 I am experiencing this on.

abuck

• Recent member
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2013, 07:46:50 pm »

extra Long path should not make jriver to explode when saving tag, see here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=32.0

gryph

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2013, 08:17:38 pm »

Yes, same here. I use filters generated by rePhase. Up to this build, 65K tap filters output at 96KHz / 32bit worked fine, and with this latest build they fail (they force Protect mode as mentioned elsewhere). When I rebuilt the filter at 24bit, it worked. This is what I am now using, likely to no detriment as my DAC is only 24bit, but I thought the info worth passing along.

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 09:45:33 pm »

Yes, same here. I use filters generated by rePhase. Up to this build, 65K tap filters output at 96KHz / 32bit worked fine, and with this latest build they fail (they force Protect mode as mentioned elsewhere). When I rebuilt the filter at 24bit, it worked. This is what I am now using, likely to no detriment as my DAC is only 24bit, but I thought the info worth passing along.

I also use Rephase, and I just tested your workaround.  I can confirm that using a 24 bit filter (instead of a 32 bit filter) resolved the issue for me as well.  Looks like the issue relates to 32-bit convolution filters (or at least the ones made with rephase).  Thanks for the tip!

abuck

• Recent member
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2013, 10:22:47 pm »

will need to restart jriver if you listen to rdio.com and go away, very painfull :(

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84007.msg573920#msg573920

HiFiTubes

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 04:24:03 am »

1. Analyze audio doesn't skip over bad files; it stops analyzing.

2. Analyze fails, MC crashes on multi-channel files.

242172364: 7556: General: CMainUIWnd::Resize: Finish (16 ms)
242172473: 7556: Database: CDataHolder::Load: Field: Duration; Files: 667186; Pointer bytes: 2668892; Data bytes: 665936; Elapsed ms: 54.618
242172520: 2856: Database: CDataHolder::Load: Field: Thumbnail Offset Large; Files: 667186; Pointer bytes: 2668892; Data bytes: 440216; Elapsed ms: 25.731
242174033: 7556: General: CMCResourceHelper::GetIsModalPopupShowing: Main window disabled
242174049: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: Start
242174049: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: Searching for next file
242174049: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: File Pointer: 00000000, Index: 347915; Total Files: 347910
242174049: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: Finish (0 ms)
242174049: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::AudioAnalyzerThread_Finished: Finish (31481 ms)
242174766: 7556: General: CMCResourceHelper::GetIsModalPopupShowing: Main window disabled
242174782: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: Start
242174782: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: Searching for next file
242174782: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: File Pointer: 00000000, Index: 347916; Total Files: 347910
242174782: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: Finish (0 ms)
242174782: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::AudioAnalyzerThread_Finished: Finish (32277 ms)
242175203: 7556: General: CMCResourceHelper::GetIsModalPopupShowing: Main window disabled
242175281: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: Start
242175281: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: Searching for next file
242175281: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: File Pointer: 00000000, Index: 347917; Total Files: 347910
242175281: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::ProcessNextFile: Finish (0 ms)
242175281: 7556: General: CAnalyzeAudioDlg::AudioAnalyzerThread_Finished: Finish (32838 ms)
242175421: 7556: General: CMCResourceHelper::GetIsModalPopupShowing: Main window disabled
242175577: 7556: General: CMCResourceHelper::GetIsModalPopupShowing: Main window disabled
242175577: 7556: Database: CTagSaveHelper::~CTagSaveHelper: Start
242175577: 7556: Database: CTagSaveHelper::~CTagSaveHelper: Waiting until finished
242175577: 7556: Database: CTagSaveHelper::~CTagSaveHelper: Stopping thread (running = 0)
242175577: 7556: Database: CTagSaveHelper::~CTagSaveHelper: Deleting save objects
242175577: 7556: Database: CTagSaveHelper::~CTagSaveHelper: Finish (0 ms)
242176825: 7556: Database: CDataHolder::Load: Field: Store Field: Store Name; Files: 667186; Pointer bytes: 0; Data bytes: 4168; Elapsed ms: 0.829
242176841: 6692: Playback: CPlayerZoneDisplayInfoLoadImageThread::Thread: Start
242176841: 6692: Playback: CPlayerZoneDisplayInfoLoadImageThread::Thread: Image: 00000000
242176841: 6692: Playback: CPlayerZoneDisplayInfoLoadImageThread::Thread: Finish (0 ms)
242176857: 7556: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Unhandled exception -- program crashing
242176857: 7556: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Message: 34768, wParam: 19739676, lParam: 0

abuck

• Recent member
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 05:58:58 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up