INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote for Android -- Now available  (Read 262580 times)

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re:
« Reply #400 on: June 23, 2015, 02:54:18 pm »

WoL works on my Android 4.4.2, however, I was wondering for what the WoL button is, because this one did not work.

Hm I thought it should. I'll check if its hooked up properly.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

DivBy0

• Recent member
Re:
« Reply #401 on: June 23, 2015, 05:23:11 pm »

WoL works on my Android 4.4.2, however, I was wondering for what the WoL button is, because this one did not work.
Same results on Android 5.0

GalNoam

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: JRemote for Android -- Now available
« Reply #402 on: June 24, 2015, 11:24:59 pm »

Hello
Images Problem
I have the latest ver installed
when used as remote when clicking on a specific
photo it's enlarged on the server screen
when trying to enlarge photo on my smartphone
it just wouldn't happened

I use Elephone 5000 android smartphone

thank you

sorepinky

« Reply #403 on: June 26, 2015, 04:04:48 am »

Today frozen controls on JRemote, progress bar displaying zeros while music is playing, then JRiver finally crashing again.  The software is very unstable.

park

• MC Beta Team
  • I wish I had more to say!
Re:
« Reply #404 on: June 28, 2015, 02:16:13 am »

First off, great work on the beautiful interface for this app. It mostly works glitch free for me remotely playing music and videos.

One bug I think I've found is that if I disconnect my wifi router between commutes and then try to play music on my way home, it seems that while I am still able to browse my library I can't actually play anything until I force jremote to connect to my home server again.

Secondly and interface request. Could you make it so that Audio/Images/Video stay in the lefthand pull out menu? Often when I am one or two levels deep inside a view the lefthand menu goes totally blank. The only way to get back to the top is to use the physical back button of the phone multiple times and this isn't a very elegant browsing method.

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #405 on: June 28, 2015, 05:28:48 am »

I guess this may be a known problem (or is it only me?) but search does not work at all, anywhere.

Also reconnect still only works if I go out of the app by pressing back until I get out of it. If I press home and then try to open it later, it will remember the files that were shown the last time, but they don't do anything. I have to press back until I'm completely out of the app and then start it. That makes it reconnect.

Still I love the app and use it several times every day! :)
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

dswartzman

• Recent member
« Reply #406 on: June 29, 2015, 02:16:01 pm »

I am using MC19.  I have been using Gizmo on my Samsung Note 3.  It had accepted my Access Key.

I wanted to switch to JRemote.

In initializing JRemote, it asked for my Access Key.  I entered the Access Key as found on MC19.  I got a response that says that the Access Key must be six characters, which my Access Key is.  It won't let me proceed.

There is a panel asking for my username and password.  I have been entering the username and Access Key found on MC19 into those two windows.

What am I doing wrong?

DS

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #407 on: June 29, 2015, 03:25:45 pm »

Checking if an access key is exactly 6 characters long isn't exactly rocket science, so you can imagine that its hard to get that wrong. Which leads us to your access key in fact not being 6 characters.
I would recommend you check if the Android keyboard you are using isn't doing something stupid and adding invisible characters somewhere or something like that - if in question, temporarily set your keyboard to the built-in default google keyboard, as I know that this one works fine.

I believe I've heard before that Samsung specifically does stuff like that, and other people solved it by switching keyboards.
Oddly enough, my Galaxy S6 didn't give me any troubles with the access key however.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

HiRez_Lover

• Recent member
« Reply #408 on: June 30, 2015, 12:55:32 pm »

I downloaded JRemote for my Galaxy S4 a few days ago.
When I try to connect to my music PC (which Gizmo on Kindle can do) I am asked for the AccessKey, which I know,
and for a User Name and Password.  What credentials is it looking for? WiFi, NAS, PC, other?

Also, is there a reason that when I do download JRemote on my Kindle it doesn't work. I forget exactly why now, but
it seems like it is confusing the Kindle with the S4.

Thanks,
Jay

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #409 on: June 30, 2015, 01:43:06 pm »

The username and password are only needed if you have authentication turned on in Tools > Options > Media Network.

HiRez_Lover

• Recent member
« Reply #410 on: June 30, 2015, 02:36:29 pm »

Ah. Cool. Thanks
Jay

Bccc1

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #411 on: July 05, 2015, 01:30:18 pm »

An already fixed bug reappeared:
When I select the n-th Item in a filtered view it plays the n-th Item from the unfiltered List.
That happens on a Nexus 7 2013 WiFi on Android 5.0.2 with JRemote 20.0.15.

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #412 on: July 15, 2015, 09:03:20 am »

Quick question, so I don't keep beating a dead horse: Does anybody have search working in the app? Gizmo searches without any problems, JRemote doesn't search at all.

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
« Reply #413 on: July 15, 2015, 09:07:26 am »

Quick question, so I don't keep beating a dead horse: Does anybody have search working in the app? Gizmo searches without any problems, JRemote doesn't search at all.

Works fine here, but the scope of the search is limited to whatever items are displayed in the current view.  So if you're at the top level, it won't do much, but if you drill into the artist view and search, it'll filter to the artists that match the search term.  So searching for "love" at the top level gives me nothing, but searching in the artist view gives me the bands "Love," "H.P. Lovecraft," and "Gene Loves Jezebel," but no tracks or album names that have the word love in them, etc. 

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #414 on: July 15, 2015, 09:11:05 am »

There is a global search in the drawer menu which works for me
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
« Reply #415 on: July 15, 2015, 09:14:53 am »

There is a global search in the drawer menu which works for me

Ah, so there is!  Works well here, and with with nice category indexing too!  That's actually a really nice feature, glad you mentioned it.

FWIW, I'd have never realized it worked differently from the other search box because it's labelled the same way.  Maybe it should be labelled "Search All" or "Global Search"?  

Ekpen

« Reply #416 on: July 15, 2015, 09:41:56 am »

Checking if an access key is exactly 6 characters long isn't exactly rocket science, so you can imagine that its hard to get that wrong. Which leads us to your access key in fact not being 6 characters.
I would recommend you check if the Android keyboard you are using isn't doing something stupid and adding invisible characters somewhere or something like that - if in question, temporarily set your keyboard to the built-in default google keyboard, as I know that this one works fine.

I believe I've heard before that Samsung specifically does stuff like that, and other people solved it by switching keyboards.
Oddly enough, my Galaxy S6 didn't give me any troubles with the access key however.

Not only using other keyboard , make sure you do not use any other options , try disable or uncheck options within your choice of keyboard.

George

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #417 on: July 16, 2015, 04:07:58 am »

Aha, thanks! That helped. But is it possible to personalize it? What I would have liked was to single tracks to show by name only, not in separate "track by", since that makes it a lot more difficult to find that I'm looking for. Also it's a bit unintuitive to search for "bush" (I was going to play Beating around the bush by AC/DC), and then get albums that don't have the word Bush in them, but are by Stan Bush, Kate Bush and so on, when the artists are in the Artist cathegory.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #418 on: July 16, 2015, 04:16:13 am »

Aha, thanks! That helped. But is it possible to personalize it? What I would have liked was to single tracks to show by name only, not in separate "track by", since that makes it a lot more difficult to find that I'm looking for. Also it's a bit unintuitive to search for "bush" (I was going to play Beating around the bush by AC/DC), and then get albums that don't have the word Bush in them, but are by Stan Bush, Kate Bush and so on, when the artists are in the Artist cathegory.

The search is performed by MC, there is no way to customize it.
Personally I also like being able to search for an artist and get his albums shown.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

highks

« Reply #419 on: July 22, 2015, 05:04:48 am »

Hi there, I just registered to ask about a bug in JRemote that I am not sure has been discussed here before, but I am experiencing it on two different Android devices.

I searched the forums and found two or three mentions of the problem: the overall duration of the current track and the remaining time is often wrong. However in my case, the problem is there for every track in a playlist that is not the first track. I am usually playing FLAC files on a Windows 7 PC (WASAPI to a USB-DAC), but occasionally I also have AAC and mp3 files in a playlist, it doesn't matter, the problem is the same. I have not been able to find a single track in my collection that does not show this problem.

I usually like to listen to albums, not my own playlists, that means I choose an album from the search. Then the first track is displayed correctly, but starting with the second track, both overall duration and remaining time are off. Sometimes by 10 seconds, sometimes by two minutes.

However, I have found a workaround for this problem: just open the android menu where you can choose between running Apps, then select JRemote again and voilà: the time is now displayed correctly! This works on a Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.4) as well as on a Galaxy S6 (Android 5.something). The downside is, you have to do this for every new track, so shuffling through different tracks of an album quickly is quite the hassle.

I am hoping that this should be rather easy to fix because obviously something that happens when I open the Android app-menu forces JRemote to read the track info again.

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #420 on: July 24, 2015, 05:24:12 pm »

Development still happening with this?
Been a couple months since i asked about these...

chromecast
confirm exit
visible text to let us know where we are playing from/too... like gizmo has.

Really loving the in your face Info circle on playing now. Makes it easy for people to find the movies information...  after all these are media players which should entail giving you information on what it is you may be viewing (great addition from Gizmo).

It would be nice if an additional screen or info button could be added right before the video you select plays, so that one can view the movie description without having to go into playback mode first (I'm aware press and hold is an option, it would just be nice if basic info was there before beginning playback, or at the very least maybe a info icon on the screen for those less savvy that do not press menu's, or know of press and hold.)

Right now like gizmo and other media remotes here It's kind of like going to blockbuster down the street and asking the rental assistance if they could give you info on what this particular movie entailed because there was no back cover. (there is no in your face way to view it's description)

A little polishing would be nice on the metadata screen. 1. for videos the whole cover art viewable, right now it seems to be cut off on the top/bottom. 2. Showing most useful tags on top... description, cover art, artist, actor, director, genre, playlist. Right now it shows filename, name, filetype, bitrate, image file etc... Even better would be a way for us to choose which tags we want to show, and which are editable.)

thanks for your time, considerations.

laerm

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #421 on: July 30, 2015, 01:53:37 pm »

Hi, thanks for bringing JRemote to Android. I love it on my iPad. This looks like a general feedback thread, so I have two things that I wanted to pass on.

1. JRemote is EXTREMELY resource intensive on my phone (1st gen Moto X). Playing music with the app backgrounded makes touch occasionally unresponsive, and whatever other app I am using is very slow. (If I'm listening to music on my phone, I'm normally playing a simple game with little animation like a card game while in bed.)

2. The app is "always open." I don't know how to describe this any better... Even though I haven't used the app in 14 hours, the controls are still in the notifications and the album cover art is still on the lock screen.

Thanks!
Micah

keenan

• Recent member
« Reply #422 on: July 30, 2015, 02:06:58 pm »

Hi, thanks for bringing JRemote to Android. I love it on my iPad. This looks like a general feedback thread, so I have two things that I wanted to pass on.

1. JRemote is EXTREMELY resource intensive on my phone (1st gen Moto X). Playing music with the app backgrounded makes touch occasionally unresponsive, and whatever other app I am using is very slow. (If I'm listening to music on my phone, I'm normally playing a simple game with little animation like a card game while in bed.)

2. The app is "always open." I don't know how to describe this any better... Even though I haven't used the app in 14 hours, the controls are still in the notifications and the album cover art is still on the lock screen.

Thanks!
Micah

I've been using JRemote on my first gen Moto X and I have had only very brief unresponsiveness when starting a new track. I've tried running games and other apps and can't reproduce what you're experiencing. Not sure what's going on there, is there something else hogging the resources on your phone?

Regarding the "always open" issue. You should be able to press the stop button in this view to remote it from the notifications bar and lock screen.

Keenan

laerm

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #423 on: July 30, 2015, 02:12:54 pm »

I've been using JRemote on my first gen Moto X and I have had only very brief unresponsiveness when starting a new track. I've tried running games and other apps and can't reproduce what you're experiencing. Not sure what's going on there, is there something else hogging the resources on your phone?

To be honest, I dunno what other apps (or types of apps) could be hogging resources. This is my first Android device, and even though I've had it for a year already, I still think its behavior is a bit unpredictable. What kinds of apps are resource hogs on Android? I don't play any type of fancy game at all, and I'd assume those would suck up the most resources.

Regarding the "always open" issue. You should be able to press the stop button in this view to remote it from the notifications bar and lock screen.

Well, that's my normal behavior with it, but it's never done anything other than how I've described it.

Thanks for the help –
Micah

Hilton

« Reply #424 on: August 11, 2015, 03:04:56 am »

Thanks for the awesome work on this so far Hendrik. It's come a long way in a short time.:)

I've just gone to the dark side and purchased my first Android tablet. The Acer Iconia Tab 8 running KitKat 4.4.4. (on a side note more impressed with Android than I thought I would be)
Everything works great so far and I only have one question.

I'm using it tethered with my Pi player running MC for Pi on wifi and a FiiO E17 USB DAC on the tablet. Great so far, however everything is being transcoded before it gets to the DAC.
DAC is staying on 48K 16bit even with native 96K 24bit FLAC with transcoding turned off (Native playback ticked).  EOS also transcodes. 

Any secret sauce to get bit perfect 96/24 via USB DAC?
The same DAC works fine on the iPhone with JRemote playing native bit perfect 96/24 FLAC.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #425 on: August 11, 2015, 03:07:31 am »

You need Android 5 for 96/24 support. Earlier Android versions lack support for anything above 48/16 on the OS level.
Obviously verify first that JRemote is playing the FLAC natively and not transcoding to MP3, but I assume you did that!
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Hilton

« Reply #426 on: August 11, 2015, 03:38:40 am »

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh! Thankyou. (yes definitely not being transcoded in JRemote or on the Pi)  ...... starts hunting around for a custom ROM... nope Acer are only just announcing Lolliop 5.1 devices so a custom ROM is unlikely. Oh well it does everything else well and was only $140. :)

Hilton

« Reply #427 on: August 13, 2015, 08:07:16 am »

Not sure if it's my android device or not but I get buffering pauses during playback from the Pi which I don't get when using JRemote on iPhone. (same track, same library, same Pi server)
The iPhone starts buffering the whole song and starts playing immediately where the android device takes 4 seconds before playback starts. (most noticeably when skipping tracks)

Hilton

« Reply #428 on: August 17, 2015, 06:11:08 am »

Ok Hendrik you win. :)

I'm on Android 5.0.2 with a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8". No luck with 24/96. JRemote says 24/96 but im still getting 16/48 What's the secret sauce? (the other app does output 24/96)

Hilton

« Reply #429 on: August 17, 2015, 07:47:51 am »

I just rooted the device and then "fixed" USB OTG support with the USB host check App but still no joy with JRemote or Gizmo.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #430 on: August 17, 2015, 07:49:27 am »

We just use the OS media player, no influence what it does.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Hilton

« Reply #431 on: August 17, 2015, 07:57:54 am »

Looks like it's a flaw in the default USB driver implementation. Only limited support.

http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO/Android5USB.html

Arcturus

• World Citizen
« Reply #432 on: August 23, 2015, 06:18:50 pm »

You need to do something to fix how often it refreshes. Sometimes it can be hours behind compared to what is showing in JRiver on the server. I know this is possible because other apps I use like BubbleUpNP are always on point and even have a Refresh button in case it isn't (which I never had to use).

What's really odd is if its not up to date and I open BubbleUpNP go to the same location that JRemote is behind on then close BubbleUpNP and go back to JRemote it is then up to date, Almost like the other app poked it enough for JRemote to see.

Gizmo also has this problem but its even worse. A refresh button would solve this.

Please fix this cause its really annoying.

Also see you have not yet fixed scaling text size, On my Nexus 10 the text is ridiculously small but on my Nexus 7 (2013) its Okay. Best is have the text size in options.

firedog

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: JRemote for Android -- Charge for 2nd device?
« Reply #433 on: August 28, 2015, 04:39:19 am »

I bought JRemote for Android and installed it on my phone as soon as the beta came out.
I logged into the same Play Store acc't and I'm trying to install it now on a new tablet, and it keeps asking me to pay. Shouldn't I be able to install it on my tablet without paying again? Or is the license only for one device?
If so, can I uninstall it on my phone and get it for free on my tablet?

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #434 on: August 28, 2015, 04:48:06 am »

As long as both devices use the same account, it should be good for all your devices. The play store doesn't really have any options there, so I'm not sure what to tell you. Could ask Google maybe?
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

firedog

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: JRemote for Android - Now Playing Screen
« Reply #435 on: August 28, 2015, 06:00:07 am »

Started using the app. It's okay, not nearly as nice as the iOS version. Android 4.42
The main thing bothering me: the "playing now screen". In the iOS  version, the display gives the playlist (text) on the left side, and the album cover on the right side, moderately large.
No equivalent screen that I can find in Android: either a playlist, without enlarged cover; or, a display with a large cover, but without a playlist.

Having the playlist display together with the album cover is very convenient for lots of reasons. Why can't the Android JRemote have such an option?

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #436 on: August 28, 2015, 06:10:30 am »

JRemote is currently optimized for phones. A phone screen is just too small to show both cover and playlist. In the future we might add more tablet-centric layouts, which would allow this.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Aquitaine

« Reply #437 on: September 02, 2015, 12:38:30 pm »

Based on previous replies I expect this is a non-starter, but what about availability for large format devices like the Shield TV?

It is based on Android 5.1 but JRemote comes up as incompatible with it in Google Play. Don't want to switch to Plex over one device and would be happy to test it out...is this on the radar?

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #438 on: September 02, 2015, 03:17:49 pm »

There are no artificial limits for large-screen devices, it just wouldn't look very good. But maybe we would need to unlock it specifically for TV-style devices? Should investigate.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Aquitaine

« Reply #439 on: September 02, 2015, 03:27:04 pm »

Yes, it's just a device compatibility setting in the Google developer console.

legend

« Reply #440 on: September 03, 2015, 04:05:59 pm »

Not sure if this problem has been sorted before but I am having problems connecting just downloaded JRemote for Android on my Pioneer Computers D7d tablet with Android 4.1.1 to my Windows 7 HP310 computer running MC20.

I have followed the Wizard on your page ”Preparing JR MC for remote control” and all worked well the first time I booted JRemote up on my tablet. However since then a screen briefly flashes up saying it saying it is connecting to the computer and a JRemote screen then comes up for about 2 seconds but then the tablet seems to shut down JRemote.

If I do not have my MC computer switched on a screen come up on the tablet saying “connecting to HP-Music-Room” but then “connection failed” - not surprisingly – so the wi-fi connection between tablet & computer seems correct.

I have done all the usual things like fully rebooting both tablet & computer but the problem just repeats.  Any help much appreciated.

Soul_Rvr911

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #441 on: September 16, 2015, 10:25:53 pm »

I have done all the usual things like fully rebooting both tablet & computer but the problem just repeats.  Any help much appreciated.

Were you able to get this sorted? If not, try clearing the app cache/data on your Android device: in your device's Settings find Apps, then locate JRemote. Press both the Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons and then try opening the app and connecting again.
Check out my JRiver remote application eos, available for Android and BlackBerry 10!
Android: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=89392.0
BB10: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=79677.0

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #442 on: September 17, 2015, 01:39:00 am »

Also you should always use AccessKey, not IP address. I have problems connecting to my media server at home with IP address, but manage to do so with AccessKey. The strange part is that Gizmo has no problems connecting either way. Oh, and my JRemote keeps forgetting the zone I was on the last time, while Gizmo remembers.

TomScrut

• Recent member
« Reply #443 on: September 22, 2015, 01:04:55 pm »

Only issue I have now is it would be nice to set the default touch library item action. Rather than it playing the album as a playlist I would like to set the default as action as append item to playlist (BubbleUPNP can be set like this). Apart from that it's great!

Oh and have something that shows in the notification bar when running so you can change tracks quickly!

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #444 on: September 23, 2015, 01:13:39 am »

I agree, that's a good idea. It's the way it should have been done all the way back when Gizmo was created.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #445 on: September 23, 2015, 02:56:13 am »

You can change the default action with a button in the toolbar. Valid options include "Play now", "Play next",  "Append to Playing Now", "Play all now", "Play all next", "Add all to Playing Now", where the first 3 only refer to the selected track, and the later 3 to the entire album/etc you are looking at.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #446 on: September 23, 2015, 03:00:10 am »

So I can! Didn't know that. Thanks! :)

One thing missing for me is that I keep getting to the active zone on the server, not the zone I used last (which I did before). Is there anything I can do for that? I have unchecked App follow and Server follo, which I've always have had unchecked. I have the latest MC20.

thecrow

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #447 on: September 25, 2015, 12:12:13 pm »

What's really odd is if its not up to date and I open BubbleUpNP go to the same location that JRemote is behind on then close BubbleUpNP and go back to JRemote it is then up to date, Almost like the other app poked it enough for JRemote to see.

I've noticed similar behaviour, open JRemote and keep hitting refresh to try to see a renderer without any luck. Get frustrated and decide to use BubbleUPnP instead which sees it instantly then check JRemote and it too now sees the device.

Trumpetguy

« Reply #448 on: October 15, 2015, 04:34:50 am »

Hello
Images Problem
I have the latest ver installed
when used as remote when clicking on a specific
photo it's enlarged on the server screen
when trying to enlarge photo on my smartphone
it just wouldn't happened

I use Elephone 5000 android smartphone

thank you

Doesn't work, see this thread: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=100485.0

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #449 on: November 08, 2015, 09:16:19 am »

I've not asked since June 24th...

Not to be/sound pushy but was really hoping for JRemote to have these features implemented.
Still on the table?

Development still happening with this?
Been a couple months since i asked about these...

chromecast
confirm exit
visible text to let us know where we are playing from/too... like gizmo has.

Really loving the in your face Info circle on playing now. Makes it easy for people to find the movies information...  after all, these are media players which should entail giving you information on what it is you may be viewing (great addition from Gizmo).

It would be nice if an additional screen or info button could be added right before the video you select plays, so that one can view the movie description without having to go into playback mode first (I'm aware press and hold is an option, it would just be nice if basic info was there before beginning playback, or at the very least maybe a info icon on the screen for those less savvy that do not press menu's, or know of press and hold.)
Right now like gizmo and other media remotes here, It's kind of like going to blockbuster down the street and asking the rental assistance if they could give you info on what this particular movie entailed because there was no back cover. (there is no in your face way to view it's description)

A little polishing would be nice on the metadata screen. 1. for videos the whole cover art viewable, right now it seems to be cut off on the top/bottom. 2. Showing most useful tags on top... description, cover art, artist, actor, director, genre, playlist. Right now it shows filename, name, filetype, bitrate, image file etc... Even better would be a way for us to choose which tags we want to show, and which are editable.)

thanks for your time, considerations.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up